This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    sueKay, you made a good point here. She didn't need the sexy dresses or leather outfits.

But it would have been nice to see Jack reaction to her dressed up.
    I don't know-I think that deep down-Sam wanted to be a "girly girl"-to just once be a girl. She has had to be one of the guys-and sometimes tht can be quite an effort-and to be able to just go ahead and be a girl is not a bad thing. Sure Jack has seen her in her dress uniform, basic uniform, and other things-but the contrast is not so much being a girl-but in choices of "girl" she wanted to be.
    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
      Jack has noticed a couple of times that Sam looked "different." I know he did in the episode, Emancipation (which I think was kinda predictable) and then again in Broca Divide when he mentions the "little black tank top." Shame he couldn't have seen her in the biker outfit though.

I have a question on an episode that is driving me crazy. What was the episode where at the end Sam and Jack are walking off (maybe back to the gate) and he mentions something about another time when she was under the influence of something and acted unusual? (Jack gave the impression it was shippy). I can't remember it and it's driving me nuts!
      that was emancipation. they had rescued her and she mentioned that she had never been so happy to see them and jack started to bring up...
      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
        Here's the cute 'little girl' sequence from The Curse. Gotta love AT she's just soooo great!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...e/thecurse.jpg
        AT trying not to laugh

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../thesurse2.jpg
        AT still trying not to laugh

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../thecurse5.jpg
        Ok, give up he's just way too cute and funny....gotta laugh

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../thecurse6.jpg
        Dang, why can't I just lip lock him FCOL!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
        Thanks for the pics. These are great. Amanda has such an infectious smile. Of course, how could you not smile looking at RDA?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
          that was emancipation. they had rescued her and she mentioned that she had never been so happy to see them and jack started to bring up...
          P3X-595

I WISH he'd finished that sentence
          sigpic

Comment

((((Jamie)))) We don't see you often enough Visit us more!! (That's an order, btw )

Ship Day starts for us bright and early at 5.00am on Weds 28th and ends 5.00am Thu 29th.
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, pittsburghgirl and Oma-1. For some reason I thought it was in a later episode. Oh well...I'm trying to make it into something else.

Anyway, I voted in the S1-S7 tournament. It's interesting how SG-1 fans differ so in what they like. There's a lot of strong opposition to D & C--which to me is wrong on so many levels, but they're entitled to their opinion same as me. I hope it makes it through!
              -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                P3X-595

I WISH he'd finished that sentence
                I wish that too, but we can only speculate (fanfic anyone?)
                Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                  Hey Suekay i'm having trouble too!
                  I'm trying to make a music vid as my contribution to ship day..its took me all morning just to find the song I want and now i'm trying to get all my clips off my DVD's but I can't! I have no idea how to!

Does anybody here know how I can get the clips I want of my SG dvds? Caty? Marimba? Music vid making people? Anyone?
                  I always leave things to late i'm probably not going to get it done by ship :rol
                  Thank for any help..I'm sorry I can't help you Suekay I don't know of any other movie making programs apart from Windows Movie Maker..

Sam O Neill ..Suekay and video making softwares

Window movie maker is good for music videos ..great special effects ..and very easy to learn ...Any other movie maker except movie maker 5 ..and it will take you ages to learn and you will not be ready for ship day ...The first video I ever made 3 years ago took me 3 weeks to finish .

I recommend window movie maker if it's your first and even for a few after that ..I'm using window movie maker too ..and also Dazzle Hollywood movie 5 . .To be honest there is no need for anything else if you want to put your visual message across ..they both accept AVI amd Mpeg clips which is great ...but only Window movie maker has the slow motion effect .

Any other movie maker like Pinnacle ( Not too reliable and only accepts mpeg I think ..I know it's slow with either mpeg or AVI ...Can't remember which one ..I only used it once ..and it crashed a lot because of that that I gave up ) , Adobe will take you a very long time to learn because they are more complex and at the end ..they achieve the same thing .

Window movie maker is for XP ...and is great I recommend that one .

For suekay ..try Dazzle movie maker 5 ....(Can't remember if it works with window 98 but I think so ) It 's easy to learn ...but still it may be a bit late for ship day ..because for movie making ..there are a lot of things to do bebore editing ..You need to have all your clips in your drive and this is time consumming ..It takes days to capture the clips ..You need a TV capture Card like Packard bell if you work from a VHS ...if If you work from the DVD 's you need a DVD converter to AVI or MPEG .

If you need more info ..PM me ..I 'll try to be online tonight

Hope that helps

Caty
                  Last edited by Catysg1; 26 July 2005, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                    (((((((((Bev)))))))))))

This just will not do! We can't have you feeling all down and out about that silly boy! Take one of Ship Nana's special offerings (I recommend mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie)

and enjoy this image...

There now, doesn't that feel better?
                    Gee, can I save that pic? It sure made me feel better about a lot of things.
                    On fighting:
                    Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                    Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

I don't know-I think that deep down-Sam wanted to be a "girly girl"-to just once be a girl. She has had to be one of the guys-and sometimes tht can be quite an effort-and to be able to just go ahead and be a girl is not a bad thing. Sure Jack has seen her in her dress uniform, basic uniform, and other things-but the contrast is not so much being a girl-but in choices of "girl" she wanted to be.
                      Well lets look at it this way. How do you dress in front of you boss? Because Jack was Sam's boss.
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

*after reading Caty's post* Ooooh oohhh oohh when's ship day? I love making music videos and despite my absence I'm still a diehard shipper. SAM & JACK FOREVER!!!!

Comment

Well lets look at it this way. How do you dress in front of you boss? Because Jack was Sam's boss.
                          true rogue-how does one dress in front of one's boss. I guess the way she dressed-but there is nothing out of the ordinary wearing something that is flattering when you go to see your boss off duty-hey a pair of jeans and a sweater would have been appropriate-i suppose part of the problem was what to dress Amanda in-considering the "bump" was quite prominent and anything else might have been more revealing than they wanted.

Comment

true rogue-how does one dress in front of one's boss. I guess the way she dressed-but there is nothing out of the ordinary wearing something that is flattering when you go to see your boss off duty-hey a pair of jeans and a sweater would have been appropriate-i suppose part of the problem was what to dress Amanda in-considering the "bump" was quite prominent and anything else might have been more revealing than they wanted.
                            I think the choice in outfits was poor, but I do think her pregnancy had something to do with it. But didn't she wear
                            Spoiler:
                            that outfit with Pete? I think she drove straight to Jacks without really giving a second thought to how she looked.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

I think the choice in outfits was poor, but I do think her pregnancy had something to do with it. But didn't she wear
                              Spoiler:
                              that outfit with Pete? I think she drove straight to Jacks without really giving a second thought to how she looked.
                              yeah that was the same outfit she wore with Pete-i think
                              Spoiler:
                              the house
                              put her over the edge.

Comment

It's great that Sam doesn't necessary have to think about what she wears with Jack as it just emphasises how comfortable they are with eachother. I mean just think of all those offworld missions when they've woken up with bedhair etc... They are so prepared for a long and happy marriage!!

Having said that I'm sure that Jack would be delighted to see Sam all dressed up. He sure appreciated her in emancipation, even if the dress wasn't quite the latest fashion!!

Whoa.....can't believe I'm gonna have to wait another 8+ years!!

Yeah us neither Jack!!

Comment

Working...
                                X