This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Suekay i'm having trouble too!
    I'm trying to make a music vid as my contribution to ship day..its took me all morning just to find the song I want and now i'm trying to get all my clips off my DVD's but I can't! I have no idea how to!

Does anybody here know how I can get the clips I want of my SG dvds? Caty? Marimba? Music vid making people? Anyone?
    I always leave things to late i'm probably not going to get it done by ship day

Thank for any help..I'm sorry I can't help you Suekay I don't know of any other movie making programs apart from Windows Movie Maker..

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I'll try and d/l movie maker later...I know it's for XP, but then so's my media player and it works fine!

Pittsburghgirl

just think though...Girly Sam in her dress isnt actually Sam...she tried to do that to be an average girl for a change. That's not who she is. Jack's seen who she really is, and while I think he'd love to see her dressed up, he loves her just the way she is, BDUs and all!

bye!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I've added some ship fic to my ff.net account...just clickey click on my sig, and I'll post more when I get home!

Bye!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
          You should put a chris judge song on there maybe the 'gonna take your clothes off' song
          Welcome back! Missed you and Jamie! Hope you come back for July 28 Ship Day!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            Welcome back! Missed you and Jamie! Hope you come back for July 28 Ship Day!
            Shall Definately be here for that what time does it start?
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
              But Oma....if you like the episode (and a good Stargate-Fan HAS to like his first episode)....why in god's name did you vote for it?

Seems like you are a bit confused at the moment...
              But don't worry!
              Eat some shipper cookies and hug a penguin and everything will be okay.

((((((OMA))))))

Well, we have to make sacrifices - just like you voted off The Light, I had to sacrifice The First Ones. Afterall, D&C is the Holy Grail!!! We can't allow that one to go.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                Nope, me neither! Def not the most flattering dress they could have chosen for Sam, but then I guess she's saving the ultimate dress for Jack...mmm lets think maybe a long slim fitting white number which comes with a bouquet and small people in tow!!

For anyone in need of a lookie at the dress click below!
                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/dress.jpg
                That was AT own dress from home! Why did she pick that one? Maybe we need to get out additions of the Shipper's Da Vinci Codes or Freund.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  I'll try and d/l movie maker later...I know it's for XP, but then so's my media player and it works fine!

Pittsburghgirl

just think though...Girly Sam in her dress isnt actually Sam...she tried to do that to be an average girl for a change. That's not who she is. Jack's seen who she really is, and while I think he'd love to see her dressed up, he loves her just the way she is, BDUs and all!

bye!
                  Sue Kay I think you hit the nail right on the head! Sam doesn't know how to dress girlie and that's why she looks out of place in that dress. Also maybe during the attack scene she looks totally out of it (in pain) and wishing she was with someone else. Thats not her. She's comfortable in the frompy clothes and Jack doesn't care if Sam came to him in a Thoong or Granny panties. (As long as she comes----sorry didn't mean it as a double edge sword! Ups--did it again!
                  sigpic

Comment

The Sam/Jack Ship Family Discussion Thread at GateWorld’s Forum
                    invites you to join us online for the

3rd Annual Sam/Jack Ship Day

starting at 12:00 a.m. EDT* on Thursday, July 28, 2005
                    and will end at 12:00 a.m. EDT* on Friday, July 29, 2005.

Why Ship Day?
                    Divide and Conquer aired in Season 4 on July 28.
                    To commemorate this very popular and shippy episode,
                    The First Annual S/J Ship Day was created on July 28, 2003.

We Shippers are from across the globe!
                    We are a fun and supportive group that welcomes diversity among
                    all of our Sam and Jack Shippy viewpoints.

Please join us anytime throughout the day
                    to chat and enjoy our favorite couple.

A special thread will be created on July 28 for this activity.
                    It will be open for 24 hours.

We will have some activities and special guests.

We hope that you will drop in anytime on July 28 to say hello!!!

* U.S. Eastern Daylight Savings Time (EDT)
                    sigpic

Comment

Galaxy - LMAO!!!!!! Add a bit of that frilly stuff off the dress and HEY PRESTO! The party sack of all time

Sam'd probably still look great in it though

Billie - lovin' those Curse pics!

One of our lovely family did a gif animation from Crystal Skull - the scene where they are waiting to see Nick, called At A Courthouse In Minnesota. Does anyone remember it???? I saved it into my pics, but I don't know how to post gifs. It was a real cracker.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

Pittsburghgirl

bye!
                        sueKay, you made a good point here. She didn't need the sexy dresses or leather outfits.

But it would have been nice to see Jack reaction to her dressed up.
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                          I guess I needed something a little more "industrial strength" so . . .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...forSamJack.jpg

(Please be gentle. I don't do this type of thing very often - manips, I mean. <g>)
                          LOL! Put me down for one of these!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi Shipper Friends, **waves**
                            I saw someone asking what time does Ship Day start so I just had to post the announcement again!!! I'm leaving for work soon and won't be back till tonight. So, if any one of you could occasionally quote my announcement throughout the day for other visitors, I'd be most appreciative. Have a great day!! Or, evening. Or, night. Wherever you are!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                              You should put a chris judge song on there maybe the 'gonna take your clothes off' song
                              LOL! We've been suffering enough trauma here without having to listen to this!
                              Nice to see you back with the family again PT.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                sueKay, you made a good point here. She didn't need the sexy dresses or leather outfits.

But it would have been nice to see Jack reaction to her dressed up.
                                Jack has noticed a couple of times that Sam looked "different." I know he did in the episode, Emancipation (which I think was kinda predictable) and then again in Broca Divide when he mentions the "little black tank top." Shame he couldn't have seen her in the biker outfit though.

I have a question on an episode that is driving me crazy. What was the episode where at the end Sam and Jack are walking off (maybe back to the gate) and he mentions something about another time when she was under the influence of something and acted unusual? (Jack gave the impression it was shippy). I can't remember it and it's driving me nuts!
                                -girlgater

Comment

Working...
                                X