This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    I don't know for sure either Sally! I'm guessing LD is Mrs Shanks ..... which would make V Bandera Mrs Browder?
    I don't know if anyone has already answered this.
    Lexa Doig is MS wife. V Bandera was Share and she and MS were involved and share a daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      That's the whole point, though. Why did it have to be Pete...someone who had nothing to do with the SG universe? Why not someone like Agent Barratt? At least his screen time would have been part of the overall storyline.

Why did they have to show us all the stuff that we want to see between Sam and Jack, happening between Sam and spud face? Why did TPTB rub our faces in it? They then made it worse by, first of all, saying we had "issues", and then making sure Pete was in even more episodes!
      They gave us what we wanted....but not with the correct people involved.

I'd also like to mention that the black widow curse idea is a lot of nonsense too. Sam was engaged once before, but we never saw her in a relationship with anyone else. Yes, she was friends with Narim, and there was Martouf (although that probably had more to do with Jolinar), Ambassador Joe, and even Fifth...but she wasn't in any sort of romantic relationship with any of them.

I'm sorry for ranting, but this episode has just brought back all the sadness I feel because we still don't know if they're actually together. TPTB have played us like fools. I want my happy ending. After 8+ years I NEED my happy ending!

Ship Daddy wrote some good stuff about why the BWC was baloney. Wish it could be posted again somehow. Teal'c lost both his wife and his former girlfriend--and they were really relationships. The BWC started, I think, as one of those inside jokes, and should never have been part of the dialogue between Sam and

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        Yep, she is also an ex of Mr Julio Iglesias father of Enrique married to Ana K... ok wrong thread, wrong game, I'll never make it to Keving Bacon
        Now that I didn't know--about being an ex of Julio. I do know that Julio was married to a beautiful woman from the Phillippines --they had 3 children, not sure if the timelines would allow for that to be the same woman--and how would she end up in Vancouver, anyway? Well, enough of that. My original post was just that I thought there was a bit of resemblance between 2 actresses in SG with something(ahem) in common.

Comment

Hey Guys!
          How is everyone?

RL got a bit hectic over the weekend so I haven't been on as much as I would like to...

I'm doing as much as I can now so when it comes to ship day I can play with you guys for the whole day! Only 2 days to go!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))))
          Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 26 July 2005, 01:14 AM.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

You should put a chris judge song on there maybe the 'gonna take your clothes off' song
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
              Lovin this pic...Jacks eyes are just drinking Sam in!

Hey, what ep is this picture from?

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                I'm *almost* ashamed to admit it, but I actually like that ep It's the first Stargate ep I ever saw - so its a good job I liked it or I'd have missed out completely on Sam & Jack *too scary a thought to contemplate*

But Oma....if you like the episode (and a good Stargate-Fan HAS to like his first episode)....why in god's name did you vote for it?

Seems like you are a bit confused at the moment...
                But don't worry!
                Eat some shipper cookies and hug a penguin and everything will be okay.

((((((OMA))))))

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                  Hey, what ep is this picture from?
                  It's from The Curse. There's a fab little sequence of pics of Sam from the same scene which I might just have to put up as she's got this cute 'little girl' look

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                    Yes,. Citizen Joe should have come before Threads. According to MGM, there's a very technical reason it didn't. If I've got this right, MGM say the order was changed, because if it hadn't been on the US DVDs, Reckoning Pts 1 & 2 would have been on different DVDS and MGM wanted them on the disks as 1 complete episode. They decided to keep that order for the UK DVDs in spite of the fact that here Reckoning Pts 1 & 2 are separate episodes. Oh well, at least they are on the same DVD, I suppose. Anyway, that's MGM's excuse and they are sticking to it.

Did that make any sense at all.

Anyway, I hate, loathe and despise Chimera. For me, it is definitely the single worst Stargate ep, which is a shame, because the Daniel/Sarah thing was actually quite interesting. Affinity runs a very close second, by the way. The impact of Affinity was lessened somewhat when I read spoilers for Threads (I don't usually read spoilers but it was completely necessary after Affinity).

tbh, I don't really like Sam's dress in Chimera much (according to the DVD commentary, it's Amanda's own), but that may be because I will always associate it with *has scary mental image of in that dress * Argggghhhhhhh-nooooooooooooo !!!!
                    I didn't like the dress either. It was not as bad as the blue monster from Emancipation, but it was just too...frilly (is that the right word?) for her type, IMO.
                    On the other hand: she could wear a potato sack and look beautiful.
                    Hey, she should have done that! A potato sack for Mr. potato-head.

Comment

Here's the cute 'little girl' sequence from The Curse. Gotta love AT she's just soooo great!

AT trying not to laugh

AT still trying not to laugh

Ok, give up he's just way too cute and funny....gotta laugh

Dang, why can't I just lip lock him FCOL!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                        I didn't like the dress either. It was not as bad as the blue monster from Emancipation, but it was just too...frilly (is that the right word?) for her type, IMO.
                        On the other hand: she could wear a potato sack and look beautiful.
                        Hey, she should have done that! A potato sack for Mr. potato-head.
                        i didn't like it either!
                        it would've been better without the pink bits, they ruined it!
                        sigpic
                        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                          Originally posted by shipper hannah
                          i didn't like it either!
                          it would've been better without the pink bits, they ruined it!
                          Nope, me neither! Def not the most flattering dress they could have chosen for Sam, but then I guess she's saving the ultimate dress for Jack...mmm lets think maybe a long slim fitting white number which comes with a bouquet and small people in tow!!

For anyone in need of a lookie at the dress click below!
                          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/dress.jpg

Comment

hey there shippers!!!!

(((((MG)))))

Unfortunately, the computer's in our living room as there's no room in my room. My mum is now in bed with killer hangover, so I'm going to go and pester her with my cameraphone to teach her a lesson hee hee *evil grin*

Okay I REALLY NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've d/led the mp3 track and footage that I need to make my first music vid...but I can't find a good movie maker. I'v only got Windows 98se, and everything's for XP...Any recommendations?????

Gotta go to work in a second! Bye!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Btw - we should stop discussing the Chimera dress...It's actually one of AT's own that she wore to an awards ceremony and she was the one who chose to wear it for that ep, because it's her favourite dress.
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Btw - we should stop discussing the Chimera dress...It's actually one of AT's own that she wore to an awards ceremony and she was the one who chose to wear it for that ep, because it's her favourite dress.
                                it isn't so much the dress we are discussing-as much as what the character chose to wear with Pete and what she chose to wear going to see Jack. Gorgeous woman in a killere dress with the man she wants to love and dressing like Marian the Librarian going to see the man she does love.

It isn't that we hated the dress-but the symblism behind it.
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X