This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterfall
    I agree Bev, "Chimera" really sucked but in my opinion for *worst ever Stargate episode* has to go to "Affinity"!!!
    Hey did anyone ever think to have a worst ever episode poll??
    If so I missed it.

waterfall
    ((((((WF))))) nice to see you again. I totally agree that A$$inity is the worst episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
      It's one of the items on the Shippers Survival Kit Checklist for watching Affinity and Chimera (it says Affinity and Threads, but it should be Chimera instead of Threads):

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/m...Jchecklist.gif

Survial Kit Checklist and other fine shipper art courtesy of
      Mala the Great
      LOL! I forgot about the survival kit. I wish I'd looked it out before watching the "C" episode. ("C" for crap!)
      sigpic

Comment

(((((((((Bev)))))))))))

This just will not do! We can't have you feeling all down and out about that silly boy! Take one of Ship Nana's special offerings (I recommend mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie)

and enjoy this image...

There now, doesn't that feel better?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
          May I suggest to vote out "The First Ones"?!?
          It's hard to believe that this...sleeping pill is still there!
          I can't tell you how hard I tried to keep my eyes open, when I watched it the first (and only) time!
          Pretty much all that happens in this ep is that Daniel translates Unas language and gives his new
          monster-friend a chocolate bar!!!!!!!

B! O! R! I! N! G!
          I'm so with you there. I've been voting for this since the early rounds and I honestly can't understand why it's still there. (Well, I can, but we won't go there! )
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            (((((((((Bev)))))))))))

This just will not do! We can't have you feeling all down and out about that silly boy! Take one of Ship Nana's special offerings (I recommend mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie)

There now, doesn't that feel better?
            *wipes crumbs from mouth* Thanks Oma, I feel a lot better now.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              I'm so with you there. I've been voting for this since the early rounds and I honestly can't understand why it's still there. (Well, I can, but we won't go there! )
              I'm *almost* ashamed to admit it, but I actually like that ep It's the first Stargate ep I ever saw - so its a good job I liked it or I'd have missed out completely on Sam & Jack *too scary a thought to contemplate*
              sigpic

Comment

My hubby went to get me some A&W today (3 cases to satisfy my rootbeer craving ) from this import place we know and brought me back an extra special present I've never tried before - a huge box of Fruit Loops

I'm gonna have to eat the first bowl watching WoO! Then I'll finally be able to offer an opinion on the great fruit loop debate - yummy or yucky. Watch this space ....
                So.....how were the Fruit Loops?
                Originally posted by sugarshaker
                The J & S ship emergency button! That's a great idea. Too bad my TV didn't have one the first time I saw Chimera. All I'd have to do is hit it and Jack would automatically take Pete's place on the screen. Seeing Jack and Sam going at it in the hallway is something I could live with just fine.
                Originally posted by Rogue
                You think Sam was pretending it was Jack?
                Always!
                Originally posted by sueKay
                ((((Bev))))

I find the episode tolerable...but only marginally more so than Grace...I don't know why, but I can't stomach that episode...maybe it's because apart from the Jack scene, it screws up and trashes the character until threads. That and that I want to throw heavy objects at her so she could be in the infirmary for longer and miss her date with Detective DuckSpud.
                That's a riot, SueKay! Detective DuckSpud! Ha! That's even better than !!!

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                I'd also like to mention that the black widow curse idea is a lot of nonsense too. Sam was engaged once before, but we never saw her in a relationship with anyone else. Yes, she was friends with Narim, and there was Martouf (although that probably had more to do with Jolinar), Ambassador Joe, and even Fifth...but she wasn't in any sort of romantic relationship with any of them.
                Yes, Bev.....we need to make sure we all debunk the "black widow" myth every chance we get. Jonas Hanson, and Jack.....those are the only three men we know that Sam has been interested in. Yes, she could have grown fond of Narim, if circumstances had been right. And she felt something for Martouf because of her connection to Jolinar. But she didn't have relationships with either of them. This is a big sticking point for me too.....because it spreads misconceptions about Sam!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  You know what gets me so mad about Chimera, is that dress she wears to the party. She goes to talk to Jack and wears old maid cloths but in Chimera she wears something from Carmen the opera. Give me a break!
                  Or maybe it's a sick male thing going on here on the part of TPTB - Maybe they think that it's better for Jack to have to wonder what Sam's wearing UNDER her BDU's and the sexual frustration is better for eveyone (except us Shippers that is).

Or maybe they don't like seeing AT all dressed up - who the heck knows?

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                    Hope this question isn't out of line, but does anyone else think LD and V. Bandera resemble each other a bit, which I find intriguing.
                    who are LD and V. Bandera?

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
                      Hi guys, just been to the 'Best Ep' Thread and I was shocked to see D&C nearly eliminated. Can't have my name sake kicked off. I've just read the last few pages of post and realize that you guys are already on to it. We can't lose it before shipper day.

Been away for a few days, RL has tied me down. How was ep 2 on Friday night?
                      How slow am I? Didn't get the connection at all - despite wondering where the name came from ..... *shakes head*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                        I don't know for sure either Sally! I'm guessing LD is Mrs Shanks ..... which would make V Bandera Mrs Browder?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katethegater
                          Hi Guys,

Sorry this is nothing to do with the current topic of converstion but i have just grabbed the latest SG1 DVD that was released today and have FINALLY seen Citizen Joe & M1 + 2

Did they get it out of sync as i'm sure Citizen Joe should have been before Threads......Jack mentions a meeting with a 'Johnson' from the C.I.A on the phone to Sam but we've already seen Kerry in the previous episode....(confused look!) ........i apologise if this has already been covered!

Also, i was really looking forward to a bit of dialogue in M2 that i had seen a glimpse of in a behind the scenes special feature on a previous DVD....it's where AU Jack & Sam are in the puddle jumper trying to activate the cloke and they are set upon by a patrol of Jaffa........Jack shouts 'No hablo Jaffa'.......for some reason it made me giggle & i was looking out for it tonight and it's been cut!

Apart from that little niggle i thoroughly enjoyed the season finale and had to rewind the AU kiss a few times(sigh) ....who cares that it was an alternate Jack & Sam, they're only doing what our Jack & Sam wanna do!!

I will miss Jack so much when i finally get around to seeing S9 , he is and always will be 'the man'
                          Hi Kate,

CJ definitely aired before Threads as you can see by the "She who must not be named" reference.

But I have to say, if Threads with the "Always" moment aired and then the next ep opens with opening of CJ with the Omelette chat... then we are talking of some serious ship

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                            <snip>

Yes, Bev.....we need to make sure we all debunk the "black widow" myth every chance we get. Jonas Hanson, and Jack.....those are the only three men we know that Sam has been interested in. Yes, she could have grown fond of Narim, if circumstances had been right. And she felt something for Martouf because of her connection to Jolinar. But she didn't have relationships with either of them. This is a big sticking point for me too.....because it spreads misconceptions about Sam!!!
                            This annoys me so much, and it's always brought up. Even Amanda's joked about it! *sigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

sally
                              Lexa Doig (Mrs Shanks) and Vaitiare Bandera (ex Mrs Shanks)
                              sigpic

Comment

How slow am I? Didn't get the connection at all - despite wondering where the name came from ..... *shakes head*

Jack: Oma, you've been away for to long... are you forgetting about the ship

LOL4JACK: Psss, don't worry, I'll talk to him

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X