Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SS just another example of TPTB being childish regarding the Sam and Jack Ship.The way Sam dresses in front of Jack is another level of control over the Ship.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
      SS just another example of TPTB being childish regarding the Sam and Jack Ship.The way Sam dresses in front of Jack is another level of control over the Ship.
      It seems more so after season 4.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Hello everyone *waves* soz i bin away for the last 10 days, so what did I miss. what does everyone think of S9 if youve been lucky enough to see it. Ive been working away from home so have used the evenings to read some of the fics everyone recommended and I have really enjoyed them, will probably need some more recommendations soon tho at the rate Im going.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
          Hey guys!

I'm not sure if this post will get lost in the shuffle or if it's already been established, but we have to do everything we can to save Divide and Conquer at the SG-1 Ultimate Episode Thread!!!

It narrowly escaped elimination last time around, and I'm afraid that it's about to get the ax! With three days before the Big Day, I thought it'd be great if everyone here could place their votes - even if it's only for this round. The next few rounds will be critical in keeping D&C in the running. If you can be consistent in your voting, that'd be great too! Then we can assure that it doesn't get voted off later on down the road either! If it could make it to the Top Ten, it would be both EXTREMELY ironic and AMAZINGLY cool!
          A good strategy is to include in your votes, those ep close to being eliminated with D&C that you might not care for, ie: The light (I know, kinda shippy)... and Red Sky

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Hey guys!

I'm not sure if this post will get lost in the shuffle or if it's already been established, but we have to do everything we can to save Divide and Conquer at the SG-1 Ultimate Episode Thread!!!

It narrowly escaped elimination last time around, and I'm afraid that it's about to get the ax! With three days before the Big Day, I thought it'd be great if everyone here could place their votes - even if it's only for this round. The next few rounds will be critical in keeping D&C in the running. If you can be consistent in your voting, that'd be great too! Then we can assure that it doesn't get voted off later on down the road either! If it could make it to the Top Ten, it would be both EXTREMELY ironic and AMAZINGLY cool!

Here are the rules that I posted before:

The thread is located in the general discussion folder. The rules can be kinda confusing if you haven't done it before.

To make sure your votes get counted, you have to enter 8 of your LEAST FAVORITE episodes from the list of episodes still remaining. You can normally find this list from Katerine in one of the most recent previous pages or on the very first page of the thread.

Make sure they're your least favorite (or the ones you despise, as many have posted), because many of us have made the mistake of putting our favorites, and the point of this little... game ... is to eliminate the ones we don't like. If we vote for eps that have already been elminated, if we vote more than once during a round, or if we vote for more or less than 8 eps, our vote doesn't get counted and that is a bummer! Sometimes these votes can make or break an ep.

I think that's it! Good luck and have fun!
            May I suggest to vote out "The First Ones"?!?
            It's hard to believe that this...sleeping pill is still there!
            I can't tell you how hard I tried to keep my eyes open, when I watched it the first (and only) time!
            Pretty much all that happens in this ep is that Daniel translates Unas language and gives his new
            monster-friend a chocolate bar!!!!!!!

B! O! R! I! N! G!

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              A good strategy is to include in your votes, those ep close to being eliminated with D&C that you might not care for, ie: The light (I know, kinda shippy)... and Red Sky
              Exactly! Thank you, LOL4JACK! I've voted like 80 times on these stinkin' threads, and I just realized that little strategy this morning! I didn't want to say anything in my post, because I thought that it might a bit devious, but YES! Do EXACTLY that!

Desperate times... Well, you know the rest.

Speaking of... We need to protect that ep as well. And Metamorphosis. But we can take it one hurdle at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                Chimera was the fourth episode I ever saw, and it didn't bother me much at first (considering I was an anti shipper to begin with) but looking back, it is a hideous, ill-concieved, plot-hole ridden hour of embarrassment to all Stargate Fans.
                Ha! That's hilarious, sueKay. One would think that you'd been a shipper since the beginning (Which I have to admit that I wasn't... Somehow I'd stumbled upon Daniel/Sam ship during my early days - quickly grew out of that. Now the thought makes me want to gag at the incestuousness of it all. )!

And don't worry: DOS, DoS, or Spaz is juuuust fine.

Comment

Hey, that's exactly what I did!!! I didn't really want to vote "The Light" (because of the ship in it) but I thought that is the best way to save Divide and Conquer, so I "sacrificed" it. LOL
                  We shippers are such a scheming bunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                    Morning all!

Oh how I love driving home after a night shift passing all the 9-5ers heading off to work at the start of their week. Then getting home and sitting at my computer catching up on what the lovely shipper family have been chatting about whilst sipping a glass of chilled Chardonnay before bed....and I'm now on four days off....ah life is good!!!

Must say though, drinking a glass of wine at 7.30 in the morning is a tad bizarre!! Helps me sleep....honest!

LOL4JACK - regarding the polls for shipper day. How about the Solitudes snuggle? Does that count as a hug (or snug!) or is it more for poll 2? You see how indecisive I get after one glass of wine....goodness knows what I'll be like on ship day!!

ONLY 4 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!!!!
                    helps you sleep....yeah....sure.....likely story...

Comment

Exactly! Thank you, LOL4JACK! I've voted like 80 times on these stinkin' threads, and I just realized that little strategy this morning! I didn't want to say anything in my post, because I thought that it might a bit devious, but YES! Do EXACTLY that!

Desperate times... Well, you know the rest.

Speaking of... We need to protect that ep as well. And Metamorphosis. But we can take it one hurdle at a time.
                      I agree that it is no good to influence votes, that is why I propose if you do not like them, to also include in your votes the other ep that are close by

PS: Another good option is The Fifth Man

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        My poor mother thought it was her because she couldn't understand a thing he was saying. She thought she ws going deaf. What is bizarre is that MS has been told that he is speeding his lines up and he said we were crazy! Maybe I should make a short recording of Avalon and bring it to the con. in August. When MS comes up, play it and ask for a translation!
                        ROFL!!!! OUCH was that ever mean! and boy do I love it!

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                          lol!
                          HIYA SH!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!

like your avatar...is that your kitty?

Comment

I agree that it is no good to influence votes, that is why I propose if you do not like them, to also include in your votes the other ep that are close by

PS: Another good option is The Fifth Man
                            Heh heh. Yeah, or Message in a Bottle. The shippy hand-holding does not compare to D&C, unfortunately; nor does the shippy jacket-grab in The Light.

Now Metamorphosis and Entity, on the other hand? That's gold.

Not that I'm trying to influence votes or anything.

Comment

Hi guys, just been to the 'Best Ep' Thread and I was shocked to see D&C nearly eliminated. Can't have my name sake kicked off. I've just read the last few pages of post and realize that you guys are already on to it. We can't lose it before shipper day.

Been away for a few days, RL has tied me down. How was ep 2 on Friday night?

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

TPTB got scared after D&C because some Fans complained about the Sam and Jack Ship.On another note I though we would find out Today about the ratings for Avalon 2.Last Monday the ratings were in for part 1.

Comment

Working...
                                X