Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the correct word for Chimera is Bileous!

((((((((Bev)))))))
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      I think the correct word for Chimera is Bileous!

((((((((Bev)))))))
      LOL! Perhaps they should include a free sick bag with every dvd!
      sigpic

Comment

Yup...we need to add that to the shipper tick list!

...or should that be sick list
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Well, I've watched Stargate from the very first episode, and this was just utter drek!
          I liked the Daniel/Sara plot. Too bad it was mixed in with the other garbage.

I don't know if they were trying to make a point about how hard it was to have a personal life when you work in a high security job. If so they missed by a mile. Sam deserved better. It still bugs the crap out of me that they gave Jack a
          Spoiler:
          smart, classy gal and gave Sam a loser.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            I liked the Daniel/Sara plot. Too bad it was mixed in with the other garbage.

I don't know if they were trying to make a point about how hard it was to have a personal life when you work in a high security job. If so they missed by a mile. Sam deserved better. It still bugs the crap out of me that they gave Jack a
            Spoiler:
            smart, classy gal and gave Sam a loser.
            How true Rogue. I couldn't concentrate on the D/S plot because of the nonsense elsewhere! I know they were probably trying to show us the personal life stuff, but it just proved how incompetent they are at writing real-life happenings.

BTW, Divide and Conquer is about to be eliminated in the "S1-7 Tournament" in the general discussion folder. I think we need more shippers to vote, so if you read the very first post you will see all the episodes that are left. You post 8 episodes that you want eliminated, but please read the first post so you don't vote for something that's already gone. Thanks everyone.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I've watched Stargate from the very first episode, and this was just utter drek!
              I agree Bev, "Chimera" really sucked but in my opinion for *worst ever Stargate episode* has to go to "Affinity"!!!
              Hey did anyone ever think to have a worst ever episode poll??
              If so I missed it.

waterfall

Comment

Hi Guys,

Sorry this is nothing to do with the current topic of converstion but i have just grabbed the latest SG1 DVD that was released today and have FINALLY seen Citizen Joe & M1 + 2

Did they get it out of sync as i'm sure Citizen Joe should have been before Threads......Jack mentions a meeting with a 'Johnson' from the C.I.A on the phone to Sam but we've already seen Kerry in the previous episode....(confused look!) ........i apologise if this has already been covered!

Also, i was really looking forward to a bit of dialogue in M2 that i had seen a glimpse of in a behind the scenes special feature on a previous DVD....it's where AU Jack & Sam are in the puddle jumper trying to activate the cloke and they are set upon by a patrol of Jaffa........Jack shouts 'No hablo Jaffa'.......for some reason it made me giggle & i was looking out for it tonight and it's been cut!

Apart from that little niggle i thoroughly enjoyed the season finale and had to rewind the AU kiss a few times(sigh) ....who cares that it was an alternate Jack & Sam, they're only doing what our Jack & Sam wanna do!!

I will miss Jack so much when i finally get around to seeing S9 , he is and always will be 'the man'
                sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

LOL! Perhaps they should include a free sick bag with every dvd!
                  It's one of the items on the Shippers Survival Kit Checklist for watching Affinity and Chimera (it says Affinity and Threads, but it should be Chimera instead of Threads):

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/m...Jchecklist.gif

Survial Kit Checklist and other fine shipper art courtesy of
                  Mala the Great

sigpic
                  s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                    I agree Bev, "Chimera" really sucked but in my opinion for *worst ever Stargate episode* has to go to "Affinity"!!!
                    Hey did anyone ever think to have a worst ever episode poll??
                    If so I missed it.

waterfall
                    You know what gets me so mad about Chimera, is that dress she wears to the party. She goes to talk to Jack and wears old maid cloths but in Chimera she wears something from Carmen the opera. Give me a break!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi Shippers, thanks for all your help, so this is the final list that will be in Poll # 1 on Ship day

*Best shippy moment Hug, Head on Shoulder and Kiss

- Broca Divide - Kiss
                      - Solicitudes - Head on Shoulder / Hug
                      - Fire and Water - Hug
                      - Into the Fire - Hug
                      - Point of View - Kiss
                      - Window of Oportunity - Kiss
                      - Beneath the Surface - Head on Shoulder
                      - Metaporphosis - Head on Shoulder
                      - Death Knell - Head on Shoulder / Hug
                      - Grace - Kiss
                      - Heroes II - Hug
                      - Threads - Head on Shoulder
                      - Moebius II - Kiss

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Hey guys!

I'm not sure if this post will get lost in the shuffle or if it's already been established, but we have to do everything we can to save Divide and Conquer at the SG-1 Ultimate Episode Thread!!!

It narrowly escaped elimination last time around, and I'm afraid that it's about to get the ax! With three days before the Big Day, I thought it'd be great if everyone here could place their votes - even if it's only for this round. The next few rounds will be critical in keeping D&C in the running. If you can be consistent in your voting, that'd be great too! Then we can assure that it doesn't get voted off later on down the road either! If it could make it to the Top Ten, it would be both EXTREMELY ironic and AMAZINGLY cool!

Here are the rules that I posted before:

The thread is located in the general discussion folder. The rules can be kinda confusing if you haven't done it before.

To make sure your votes get counted, you have to enter 8 of your LEAST FAVORITE episodes from the list of episodes still remaining. You can normally find this list from Katerine in one of the most recent previous pages or on the very first page of the thread.

Make sure they're your least favorite (or the ones you despise, as many have posted), because many of us have made the mistake of putting our favorites, and the point of this little... game ... is to eliminate the ones we don't like. If we vote for eps that have already been elminated, if we vote more than once during a round, or if we vote for more or less than 8 eps, our vote doesn't get counted and that is a bummer! Sometimes these votes can make or break an ep.

I think that's it! Good luck and have fun!

Comment

Great point Trupi.It's bad enough the Regs are always in the way and now Sam's oufits are in the way.

Comment

Right DOS (your name's too long to type!)

I've voted!!!

EVERYONE VOTE!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                              You know what gets me so mad about Chimera, is that dress she wears to the party. She goes to talk to Jack and wears old maid cloths but in Chimera she wears something from Carmen the opera. Give me a break!
                              Good point. Jack sees her in her BDU's day after day, but any time she's wearing something hot (Chimera, Space Race) he's never around.

sigpic
                              s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

*groan*

does anyone know anywhere that'll commit my parents for no reason other than that they are both duplicitious back stabbers who hate each other.

GRRRR!

Sorry...my parents are 'having a domestic'

Anywho...That's why I love fics...especially ones where there's an SGC ball, or a dinner dance...then your imagination can run amoc!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X