X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    i need a margarita.

sally
    *Hands over margarita (along with a special sloe gin )

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Additionally when the producers thought that it would be the last season, they intensified the S/J moments, Season 4 and Season 8.... I'm almost sure that they had S/J together at the end of S8, it was what they thought the Series finale and I'm sure they did not care about regulations... or at least they found the nice way over it...

Now, after finding out that they where coming back for another season, they had AT and RDA coming back to "re-do" some scenes... I'm supposing that they needed to take out the "shippiness" of the final eps? so they can keep pulling from the same thread in S9... and have us all coming back.
    Whatever their reasons... it's hurting us, and hurting them in turn!

*prays for season 9*
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Additionally when the producers thought that it would be the last season, they intensified the S/J moments, Season 4 and Season 8.... I'm almost sure that they had S/J together at the end of S8, it was what they thought the Series finale and I'm sure they did not care about regulations... or at least they found the nice way over it...

Now, after finding out that they where coming back for another season, they had AT and RDA coming back to "re-do" some scenes... I'm supposing that they needed to take out the "shippiness" of the final eps? so they can keep pulling from the same thread in S9... and have us all coming back.
      well tha will definitely be harder... But I am ever hopeful that things will be decent and we will all be happy ... I just refuse to be down... I am such an optimist by nature...that I just keep looking for the good ... it can be hard to find some times but it is really there...believe me
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
        Hahaha!!! Hint hint much!? Never give up do you...

Like she's stated before, she's just an actress, they don't tell her these things. (She didn't know BB's Character was a Lt. Colonel until after everyone online did, lol) I doubt she'll know much until a week or so before she goes back!!

actually, i didn't mean it that way. i meant that at one time she said 'one or both retire, go fishing, and make babies'. the first one is kinda happening (not retiring, but going for another position somewhere else that takes him out of her direct chain of command), the second HAPPENED , and the third.... that's what i meant about amanda knowing something. like, she said it and then it's coming true. but i don't really expect amanda to really know what's coming up, or tell us. or you to tell. i'm done asking everyone anything.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

i need a margarita.

sally
          I'm sorry I'm not the creative type, I would send you one... but I can least recomend you a Mango Margarita

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

actually, i didn't mean it that way. i meant that at one time she said 'one or both retire, go fishing, and make babies'. the first one is kinda happening (not retiring, but going for another position somewhere else that takes him out of her direct chain of command), the second HAPPENED , and the third.... that's what i meant about amanda knowing something. like, she said it and then it's coming true. but i don't really expect amanda to really know what's coming up, or tell us. or you to tell. i'm done asking everyone anything.

sally
            ah, lol, sorry, my suspicious mind working up. Maybe she can see into the future!?!?

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

i need a margarita.
              lol, I posted the same thing in the sulky thread.

*raises glass* cheers!
              And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
              Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
              Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
              Daniel: Oh! You see?
              Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by JMallozzi
                2) No plans to bring back Pete. UNLESS...Sam has a change of heart!!!

Just kidding.
                All I can say is, thank god!
                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally Posted by majorsal
                  Hi, Joe,

I'm curious, when you guys were filming the Moebius eps, did you know the show had been renewed for a 9th season?

Sally

Joe: Yup.

Hm... interesting...

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally Posted by majorsal
                    Hi, Joe,

I'm curious, when you guys were filming the Moebius eps, did you know the show had been renewed for a 9th season?

Sally

Joe: Yup.

Hm... interesting...
                    Very, very intersting.... now I only know that I know nothing...!

Oops, except that
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam had to go packing so she could go fishing
                    Woooo hooo!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Very, very intersting.... now I only know that I know nothing...!

Oops, except that
                      Spoiler:
                      Sam had to go packing so she could go fishing
                      Woooo hooo!!!!

Lol, yup. Well we still know more than we did an hour or so ago!!!!

*Wow we're grasping at straws here... *

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                        Jack and Sams First Date

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ate/1969-5.jpg

Sam: "Well, what do you want to do?'
                        Jack: "I don't know, what do you want to do?"
                        Sam: "Ah, I don't know"
                        Jack: "Me neither"
                        LOL...that reminds me of the vultures in the Disney movie Jungle Book

"Whatcha wanna do?"
                        "I dunno, whatcha wanna do?"
                        "Now don't start that again! First I say, 'Whatcha wanna do?' then you say 'I don't know, whatcha wanna do?' 'Whatcha wanna do?' 'Whatcha wanna do?' Let's do something!!"

**I could make a suggestion or two...or more **

Sheesh! It's been a long time since I've seen that movie

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                        still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Hey everyone, random selfish post, but I just had to pop in and say

I'M A SYSTEM LORD!

EEEEEH!! *does crazy System Lord Dance*

*sniff choke sob* I'd like to thank my family, my friends, Amanda Tapping, and of coures GOD, and..* Nah, im just kidding

*is very happy*

Sorry Anubis, you were a great master, but i've moved on in my life!!! I hope you find a new First prime as fabulous as me

^^Sam/Jack^^

Comment

Lol, yup. Well we still know more than we did an hour or so ago!!!!

*Wow we're grasping at straws here... *

i'm happy with joe's answers.

joe confirmed that the writers just made a mistake on the years since jacob almost died of cancer (six instead of four), and that it wasn't some 'clue' to be used at a later date. and he confirmed that sam 'was' packing to go fishing! (and not her being packed off on some other reason/misson/nonshippy thingermajigger).

i also like his response to bink because it gave me hopes that things are at least being planned for sam. i was afraid she might be left to flap in the wind with all the new 'toys' the writers have to play with.

his answer here, though: 2) No plans to bring back Pete. UNLESS...Sam has a change of heart!!! Just kidding. almost gave me a heart attack.

and then when he answered my own question about if they knew they were going to have a season 9 when they were filming the moebius eps... i can't remember why i asked that question. i know i was reading some anti shippers views on things, but i can't remember why i wanted to know this answer. i 'do' know i like the answer, so i'm sure that was what i wanted him to answer. just wish i could remember why it was important at the time.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone, random selfish post, but I just had to pop in and say

I'M A SYSTEM LORD!

EEEEEH!! *does crazy System Lord Dance*

*sniff choke sob* I'd like to thank my family, my friends, Amanda Tapping, and of coures GOD, and..* Nah, im just kidding

*is very happy*

Sorry Anubis, you were a great master, but i've moved on in my life!!! I hope you find a new First prime as fabulous as me
                              cool im still along way from a system lord maybe i could be anubis new frist prime nah i run at the frist sign of dagner

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                                cool im still along way from a system lord maybe i could be anubis new frist prime nah i run at the frist sign of dagner
                                you can be my first prime if you want
                                Lord Zedd

Comment

Working...
                                X