Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
    *Giggles* oh I will! And you're not so far away so I tell her to watch her back in case some custard flings out of the sky and she wonders what the heck is happening!

Aaaawww thanks hun! Yeah it is a great place to start. I am on ward 8, which is a liver ward. I am scared but excited at the same time. I start 22nd August for 6 weeks, and then I am back at uni!

LOL I am glad you have that much confidence. Me, I am 50/50 on the situation. But I am still full of hopes!

~Tracey~
    Yes, she may never know. LOL

Your welcome. Once you start the scared part will fade and you'll get used to it, and then you'll have to go back to uni! Do you live near the hospital so it's within easy travel?

Yeah, I'm confident. The one thing my tutor said about me was that I was confident and positive, not necessarily about myself about the things around me. LOL.

Wendy
    Hugs
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Congrats on the placement Tracey!!!!!!!

Well...halfway through the first paragraph of a Sam fic! I'll post it soon!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hello,

So to be sure that I'm not missing any special moments, could you please let me know if there is a scene that I might have forgotten for the poll.

Many thanks,
        Carolina

*Best shippy moment Hug, Head on Shoulder and Kiss

- Fire and Water - Hug
        - Death Knell - Head on Shoulder / Hug
        - Beneath the Surface - Head on Shoulder
        - Into the Fire - Hug
        - Heroes II - Hug
        - Metaporphosis - Head on Shoulder
        - Point of View - Kiss
        - Window of Oportunity - Kiss
        - Moebius II - Kiss
        - Grace - Kiss
        - Broca Divide - Kiss
        - Threads - Head on Shoulder
        - Solicitudes - Head on Shoulder / Hug
        Last edited by LOL4JACK; 25 July 2005, 01:10 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r
          Yes, she may never know. LOL

Your welcome. Once you start the scared part will fade and you'll get used to it, and then you'll have to go back to uni! Do you live near the hospital so it's within easy travel?

Yeah, I'm confident. The one thing my tutor said about me was that I was confident and positive, not necessarily about myself about the things around me. LOL.

Wendy
          Hugs
          *Giggles* yep! She'll be on edge the whole time.

Yeah hopefully. But it' also the whole thing of 'am I going to be good?', 'how will my first injection go (I am really freaking about that one )?'. But yeah, you are right! Well I live on the outskirts of Brum (7 miles from town centre where the hospital is). But I go there all the time! I worked up there. It’s 30-40 minutes on the bus and there is a train directly there! So it is an easy to get to.

*Giggles* well that is always a good thing! Well your positive-ness is already working on me a bit. I am slightly more positive about the sam/jack situation. I'll get there eventually!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            Congrats on the placement Tracey!!!!!!!

Well...halfway through the first paragraph of a Sam fic! I'll post it soon!!!
            Thank you suekay ! Like I said to Wendy, it’s scary but exciting!

Oh cool, can't wait to read it. I have missed fics. After my exams I read so much sam/Jack fics!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
              *Giggles* yep! She'll be on edge the whole time.

Yeah hopefully. But it' also the whole thing of 'am I going to be good?', 'how will my first injection go (I am really freaking about that one )?'. But yeah, you are right! Well I live on the outskirts of Brum (7 miles from town centre where the hospital is). But I go there all the time! I worked up there. It’s 30-40 minutes on the bus and there is a train directly there! So it is an easy to get to.

*Giggles* well that is always a good thing! Well your positive-ness is already working on me a bit. I am slightly more positive about the sam/jack situation. I'll get there eventually!

~Tracey~
              *Giggles* hee, yeah she will be.

(((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))) I bet you after your first injection, you'll be telling me that you were great at it. I bet you'll tell me that it wasn't as bad as you thought.

See? I'm rubbing off on ya! LOL. YES. Be more positive. IT WILL HAPPEN! hee. I'm getting all excited!

Wendy
              Hugs
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                Hello,

So to be sure that I'm not missing any special moments, could you please let me know if there is a scene that I might have forgotten for the poll.

Many thanks,
                Carolina

*Best shippy moment Hug, Head on Shoulder and Kiss

- Fire and Water - Hug
                - Death Knell - Head on Shoulder & Hug
                - Beneath the Surface - Head on Shoulder
                - Out of Mind - Hug
                - Heroes II - Hug
                - Metaporphosis - Head on Shoulder
                - Point of View - Kiss
                - Window of Oportunity - Kiss
                - Moebius II - Kiss
                - Grace - Kiss
                How about the Broca Divide kiss? Not just the fact that "primitive Sam" kisses Jack, but that HE sneaks in a quick one on her neck as he drags her off to the infirmary. THAT, IMO, was the shippy part, along with his answer to her "do you want me" question: "Not like this!" He didn't just say "no." Shippy, shippy, shippy!

Oh, and one other thing: Is the "Out of Mind hug" when Jack grabs Sam from behind and covers her mouth to stop her from shouting? Does that count as a hug, or just a "moment?"
                Last edited by ST-1; 24 July 2005, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                  How about the Broca Divide kiss? Not just the fact that "primitive Sam" kisses Jack, but that HE sneaks in a quick one on her neck as he drags her off to the infirmary. THAT, IMO, was the shippy part, along with his answer to her "do you want me" question: "Not like this!" He didn't just say "no." Shippy, shippy, shippy!
                  That is my favourite scene in that episode. Obviously. LOL

Actually, I only watch that episode for that scene. And he does sneak a quick one on her neck, although you have to be paying close attention.

And there is the hug in Threads.
                  Spoiler:
                  that is cute huge and Sam caresses his hand

Wendy
                  Hugs
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*Giggles* hee, yeah she will be.

(((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))) I bet you after your first injection, you'll be telling me that you were great at it. I bet you'll tell me that it wasn't as bad as you thought.

See? I'm rubbing off on ya! LOL. YES. Be more positive. IT WILL HAPPEN! hee. I'm getting all excited!

Wendy
                    Hugs

Well hopefully anyway. And that's if I get to do an injection the first time! It will just be harder doing it on a real life child and not an orange! But yeah, I am sure it will go ok!

*Giggles* you sure are! *Tosses you some strawberries 'cos I know you love them (well I hope you still do lol)* Oh I am getting excited too. And shipper day is not far off now! Thinks of threads and all the great shippy scenes!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Broca Divide rocks! It is so good!

LOVE the end convo

Jack: I was concerned
                      Sam: Really?
                      Jack: Yeah...if it doesn't heal properly, you'll never wear that sweet little tank top number again.

Hee hee!
                      sigpic

Comment

Broca Divide rocks! It is so good!

LOVE the end convo

Jack: I was concerned
                        Sam: Really?
                        Jack: Yeah...if it doesn't heal properly, you'll never wear that sweet little tank top number again.

Hee hee!
                        I love Broca divide too.

And I love that convo. Her face after he said that is just priceless! lol

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I know...I consider that the real kiss...they both remember it!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1

Oh, and one other thing: Is the "Out of Mind hug" when Jack grabs Sam from behind and covers her mouth to stop her from shouting? Does that count as a hug, or just a "moment?"
                            Thank you ST-1, so I included Broca Divide in my post how could I have forgotten, hot kiss.... think, pg-13, pg-13

And for Out of Mind I changed it for into the fire, I keep mixing them up, but it's the hug after Sam comes to rescue Jack

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

I know...I consider that the real kiss...they both remember it!!!!!!!
                              Ooohh I never thought of it like that. That is a good way of looking at it and it is so true.

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

And there is the hug in Threads.
                                Spoiler:
                                that is cute huge and Sam caresses his hand

Wendy
                                Hugs
                                Threads! Uff, thanks! what would I do with out the (((shipper family))), taking note, head on shoulder...

Comment

Working...
                                X