This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bye guys, got to go to work I'm afraid *waves trying hard to hide the pout*

Only tonight to go and then I'm off for four days so lots of creating time available in preparation for all things shippy on thursday!! YAY!!!

Have fun and see you tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
      ST-1, I've just read this and I think it's a really great fic. I'd recommend it to everyone!
      Thanks! Sadly, my page breaks didn't work. And I swear no matter how many times I read, re-read, and spell-check, I still wind up with a few typos. Still not sure how badly I butchered the French parts.

Here's the link again, in case anybody missed it: Someday Any and all feedback is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
        nell I'm sorry I just couldn't resist!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../spacerace.jpg
        Hey Sir.....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../otherguys.jpg
        *THUNK* .....Jeez Carter, a little warning would've been good!

Hee hee!!!
        Cool!! There are alot more possibilities with these pics!! Hee, hee!!
        sigpic

Comment

nell I'm sorry I just couldn't resist!!

Hey Sir.....

*THUNK* .....Jeez Carter, a little warning would've been good!

Hee hee!!!
          LMAO!

I'm afraid no warning would've helped, he was still would've fallen. LOL

Great captions!

Wendy
          Hugs
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            Hey guys!
            I finally got the see Avalon Pt.2! but i've got to say
            Spoiler:
            It didn't do anything for me.... Pt.1 was really funny and we got to see Sam and Jack and a *hint* of ship but Pt.2 IMO we got nothing I still like Mitchell, and Vala was good but to be honest it was kinda boring...
            and every time they did something I was thinking "ooh Jack would never have done that" or "Jack would kick his ass for that"...I miss Jack!

I just can't wait to see Jack next week! I hope we get a bit more of him than we did in Avalon Pt.1!!
            Awww, shame about Part 2, but hey is in the third one. YAY.

I haven't been watching them because I'm in the UK, so if anyone wants to give me a description that'd be cool. Very cool.

I don't mind being spoiler by words.

Wendy
            Hugs
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Bye guys, got to go to work I'm afraid *waves trying hard to hide the pout*

Only tonight to go and then I'm off for four days so lots of creating time available in preparation for all things shippy on thursday!! YAY!!!

Have fun and see you tomorrow
              Have fun at work.

I have four days off too, starting from tomorrow. And on Sunday, I'm going on holiday - through London - to Kent to visit my friend for two weeks, so obviously I'm not going to be on here.

But, since I'm off for four days, I am definently going to take the time to do some preparation for Ship Day, just like Billie.

YAY

Wendy
              Hugs
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hello people!

Groan...Need sleep...need sleep!

How are we all??

Me? Working on my first ever Atlantis fic, and several S/J fics for Ship Day!

Oh, and d/ling lodsa graphics programs 'cause I'm bored!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Hello people!

Groan...Need sleep...need sleep!

How are we all??

Me? Working on my first ever Atlantis fic, and several S/J fics for Ship Day!

Oh, and d/ling lodsa graphics programs 'cause I'm bored!
                  Ooooh, what graphics programs are you downloading?

I'm good, thanks.

Ooooh fic. If I'm honest I've never read any Atlantis fic. But I do read S/J fic.

Wendy
                  Hugs
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I've only ever read Astrochick's Atlantis Fanfic...But I'm branching out because the 'new...improved..SG1.5' is
                    Spoiler:
                    sounding suspiciously like one of my dad's yawns!

I'm d/ling HTML editors now from http://www.canadiancontent.net , but I was d/ling some GIF animators!

I've got a brilliant fic idea just lurking in my mind, so I REALLY have o go and write it!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I've only ever read Astrochick's Atlantis Fanfic...But I'm branching out because the 'new...improved..SG1.5' is
                      Spoiler:
                      sounding suspiciously like one of my dad's yawns!

I'm d/ling HTML editors now from http://www.canadiancontent.net , but I was d/ling some GIF animators!

I've got a brilliant fic idea just lurking in my mind, so I REALLY have o go and write it!
                      Well, if it that good that you've just go to go and write it right now, then I can't wait to read it.

I'm trying to make an Amanda Tapping wallpaper, but since I only have paint you can imagine the horror! I love making them though so I'm now quite good since I'm always changing my desktop and I never really use anyone elses. To say I use paint they're not bad, just not as good as everyone elses.

Wendy
                      Hugs

If anybody has any great Amanda piccies, I'd love 'em. Since I only have a few of her on her own. So many with Jack...
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r
                        Cool! I remember thelittlesis. That's so great.

I know you will be fine. Everything will be okay Trust me!

ooooh
                        Spoiler:
                        I love how it's a dream in a dream, that whole scene with Jack is great and he's so supportive, Love it

Wendy
                        Hugs
                        Cool, I'll tell her you said hey!

Aaaww thanks hun! And I found out where I am going and I am happy 'cos it was where I wanted to go for my 1st placement. I am going to Birmingham’s children's hospital!

Yeah me too! Great idea...it's a shame the
                        Spoiler:
                        kiss isn't real, or that we have not gotten a real kiss like that! ... But there is always hope, or is that just wishful thinking???

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hello!!!!

After reading the Daniel comments, I have to add my tuppence worth.

I stayed over at Mishy's last night for a Stargat Marathon (Mishy's a shipper family member, but she hasn't been on in a while)

While we watched the one where Sam blows up the sun (I'd never seen it before!) I mentioned how I didn't like Daniel anymore. She agreed...Daniel was AWESOME in season one and two. He was okay in three, four and five...when he came back in season seven...He was barely watchable...as a result...the J/D relationship suffered and to be honest...the J/D friendship is a bigger draw for me than S/J ship. And that drive is gone for me now.

As for Teal'c...I agree..the rebellion is smothering his character and Assinity was just a humiliation for him. I loved seeing teal'c adjust to be more than the show's 'token' Jaffa. For instance, the scene in cold Lazarus where he watches the TV is CLASSIC! As is the Season four Fishing Scene where Teal'c remarks:

"We have caught nothing. We are fishing."

LOL

THAT'S what this show is lacking. I do think the show can succeed without Jack and Sam as Daniel has a massive fanbase and most people love Teal'c. But they need to get back to what both of those actors are good at...not just giving them some P90s and hoping for the best. They also need to look back in order to look forward. They can't just erase the fisr eight seasons...they can learn a lot by look at the mistakes *cough cough* Pete *cough cough* Anise *cough cough* plot holes *cough cough* they made...seems to me they are repearing those mistakes once more.

Spoiler:
                          Mitchell - my nice guy...just like they tried to make Pete.
                          Vala - oversexed and underdressed...she's even more bimbo-esque than Anise.
                          Flashbacks - just plain bad writing!

Okay...mini rant over...but you get the idea!

Someone on either the S9-Avalon thread or JM's, don't remember which, gushed, " This was the best ever!" talking about Avalon. How many seasons had he/she watched FCOL! Any? People like different things so if that fan liked Avalon that's one thing, but the "best" ever. Hard to fathom.

Agree with much of your analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                            Cool, I'll tell her you said hey!

Aaaww thanks hun! And I found out where I am going and I am happy 'cos it was where I wanted to go for my 1st placement. I am going to Birmingham’s children's hospital!

Yeah me too! Great idea...it's a shame the
                            Spoiler:
                            kiss isn't real, or that we have not gotten a real kiss like that! ... But there is always hope, or is that just wishful thinking???

~Tracey~
                            YAY. Definently, tell her to watch her back 'cause you never know when that custard bucket could appear.

Congratulations

On your placement, it sounds fun and I hope you enjoy it. What a fantastic place to start!

Spoiler:
                            It's not wishful thinking I know it will happen

Wendy
                            Hugs
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              Hi Billie! **waves back**
                              Thanks for sharing! Space Race is one of those episodes that to me wasn't great like Divide and Conquer or Grace or WoO so I tend to overlook it and not watch it ever again. What a mistake because I missed little moments like that. **slaps forehead**

Now that picture of Sam!!! Jack didn't see her dressed like that in Space Race? Where was he? OK, there's a future picture story with this!! Hee, hee!!
                              I just love little shippy, flirty comments like that!! Like in S8 'Citizen Joe':
                              Spoiler:
                              Towards the end of the episode, when Joe is in the SGC infirmary, and him and Jack are discussing the whole 'Burns as Goa'uld' theory. Joe says, "And don't worry, I won't say anything about your feelings for..." and then Sam walks in and Jack does the whole shushing thing. I thought that was great!!
                              (or at least words to that effect)
                              sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r
                                YAY. Definently, tell her to watch her back 'cause you never know when that custard bucket could appear.

Congratulations

On your placement, it sounds fun and I hope you enjoy it. What a fantastic place to start!

Spoiler:
                                It's not wishful thinking I know it will happen

Wendy
                                Hugs
                                *Giggles* oh I will! And you're not so far away so I tell her to watch her back in case some custard flings out of the sky and she wonders what the heck is happening!

Aaaawww thanks hun! Yeah it is a great place to start. I am on ward 8, which is a liver ward. I am scared but excited at the same time. I start 22nd August for 6 weeks, and then I am back at uni!

LOL I am glad you have that much confidence. Me, I am 50/50 on the situation. But I am still full of hopes!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                                X