This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    What is that flash back garbage! Enough! Even MS and CJ don't look or act familiar. They should have just started and new series. I feel bad for AT and what she's walking into. If they rewrote MS and CJ character's personalities, what did they do to Sam's character? I'm scared!
    Trupi,

I am actually really p***ed with Avalon tonight. My 5 year old was watching the ep ,since SG-1 is her favorite "grown-up" show and she snuck out of her bedroom as she knew it was on, just minutes before the
    Spoiler:
    Vala gets burnt to death scene

I couldn't get her out of the room fast enought.

Where the heck were the parental warnings on this one???

I just don't know where the minds of Sci-Fi and TPTB are right now!

BTW - I'll e-mail you later.

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by jay
      hello everybody

i just wanted to say that just in case im not on again tonight that i'll be missing my first shipper day because im being sent to jordan and im sad i won't be able to share it with you guys. it will be kinda of weird not visiting here since im been coming here a couple times a day since i've joined so it will be like going cold turkey with you guys.

well, have fun and go sam and jack
      ((((((((((jay))))))))))))

You'll be with us in spirit I'm sure....I'll send a case of the Shipper Town Bar's finest hooch along with you...

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
        Yes, bye Jimmy( and Scotty).
        Yup...after years of beaming up Kirk and party he himself has done the ultimate beam-out. I'll definitely miss him.

Comment

I'am starting to wonder about the Critics who praised Season 9.What Show were they watching and I hope we get to see the same Show.I'am starting to think AT may be the only hope for this Show.I think things do not look good for the Teal'c character.It's only 2 episodes and
          Spoiler:
          I'am sick of the Jaffa rebellion already.This Show needs to stop with the lousy dialog and start giving us some half way decent action scenes.I'am not talking about the Vala scene either.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
            Poor you! I hate viruses! Have you got a Anti-Virus program on your computer? I found a free one on the net that works good. Could give you the link if you want

Hope you're back soon!
            So do I. Where's Thor when ya need him to work his Asgard magic to give you an impenetrable firewall?

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
              What is that flash back garbage! Enough! Even MS and CJ don't look or act familiar. They should have just started and new series. I feel bad for AT and what she's walking into. If they rewrote MS and CJ character's personalities, what did they do to Sam's character? I'm scared!
              I thought the same thing! I posted this on another thread, but the interaction between the actors are stale. Jokes are falling flat and there seems to be a lot of standing around. I know these actors are better than this I have seen them do better. This is supposed to draw in a new audience, they may get what they want, but lost the faithful fans that have been around since the beginning. I am still hopeful they will pull this one out. AT returns in 4 episodes and RDA will be back next week!

Comment

Round 35 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. Birthright was eliminated in Round 34.

Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) is now #5 from the top, which means it’s very close to being eliminated!

You can make a difference!. Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=81&pp=20

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Sam and Jack thank you. I thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by guider79
                  Quick intro , Okay well I've been lurking for a while but just recently got the courage to introduce myself. I've been a fan of stargate for just about a year now after being a science fiction fan since I was at least 12 (i'm now 25). I'm also a girl guide and rainbow guide leader so I'm used to running a madhouse and to add to it all I'm also a qualified nursery nurse (i must be mad,lol). Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all and having fun .

Lisa
                  WELCOME LISA!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                    I'am starting to wonder about the Critics who praised Season 9.What Show were they watching and I hope we get to see the same Show.I'am starting to think AT may be the only hope for this Show.I think things do not look good for the Teal'c character.It's only 2 episodes and
                    Spoiler:
                    I'am sick of the Jaffa rebellion already.This Show needs to stop with the lousy dialog and start giving us some half way decent action scenes.I'am not talking about the Vala scene either.
                    I'm beginning to wonder WTF TPTB were smokin'....probably naquadria-enhanced pot or somethin'...

Comment

It would not surprise me.I see alot of people on the Avalon part 2 thread seem to like this episode.What are they seeing that I'am not?I'am not seeing anything new and exciting.Tonight was like much of
                      Spoiler:
                      Season 7 and 8 all talk and no action.It was non stop Daniel and Vala and Teal'c Jaffa rebellion and TPTB going overboard trying to make Mitchell the Greatest American Hero.I'am really trying to like Season 9 but so far it's not happening.I still hope for things to turn around but it will not be until AT returns IMO.

Comment

It would not surprise me.I see alot of people on the Avalon part 2 thread seem to like this episode.What are they seeing that I'am not?I'am not seeing anything new and exciting.Tonight was like much of
                        Spoiler:
                        Season 7 and 8 all talk and no action.It was non stop Daniel and Vala and Teal'c Jaffa rebellion and TPTB going overboard trying to make Mitchell the Greatest American Hero.I'am really trying to like Season 9 but so far it's not happening.I still hope for things to turn around but it will not be until AT returns IMO.
                        Sheep! That is what they are and they are on the way to the slaughter house.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          *wraps arms around herself*

I'm all alone
                          There's no-one here besides me
                          But you gotta have friends!

I'll keep singing if I'm alone...

please...it's my first time online at home in three months and there's no-one here Is there anyone out there, or am I talking to myself as usual
                          Sorry SueKay but had RL to do and just got back on the computer myself just now.

Any way, as for asking who ever it is .... go for it girl ... just do it.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Okay guys...I need your help here...

I'm trying to get an interview with an actor well known in the SG1 universe...but I'm too shy to ask...do you think I should just go for it???

I really need some backup here, and if you PM...I'll tell ya who it is!
                            Go for it! Nothing ventured, nothing gained!

The worst he or she can say is no.....and if that's the answer, you're no worse off!

Go for it!

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I didn't hate. I didn't love it.
                              Spoiler:
                              I like Landry's take charge attitude. Mitchell is a smart airman and not full of himself. Vala really toned down when she was facing death. Daniel is Daniel. I don't want him to hook up with Vala but he deserves someone. Dr. Caroline Landry is smart and professional so far. Teal'c is in angst whether to serve the Free Jaffa or the greater good by joining the Tauri in explorations. Dr. Lee is comic relief. I'm giving them more episodes to become cohesive. Now, about Jack. This is not the first episode that he has been absent but I know that he is not a regular anymore. That hasn't quite sunk in. I'm looking forward to seeing him next week. I hope that the new SG-1 is a team by the time Sam joins them. The single factor keeping me watching may be that I'm not giving up the Ship!
                              sigpic

Comment

I know everyone is entitled to there opinion but I'am shocked that so far more people are not upset about tonight episode.I had the same feeling about tonights epidose I had after watching Icon.I though it was pretty much a waste of an Hour.I just think some Fans love SG-1 and cannot bad mouth the Show.I will give the Show more time and when I think it's bad I'am going to continue to say so.I cannot wait to see the ratings on Monday.You can bet if the ratings are bad the spin will be no AT for the first 5 episodes and the Fans having to get used to the cast.TPTB will not even mention the RDA factor.TPTB and some of the Actors do n ot deserve a pass IMO because the way they talked up Season 9.

Comment

Working...
                                X