This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you girlgater!!!!

Believe it or not, I was computer illiterate until ten months ago...I only started finding out about computers when I decided to start a simple homepage and it's just went from there!

Everyone seems to think that I'm older than I am...maybe I'm quite mature sounding.

*thinks about her previous statement*

...nah!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Bev

There was no poll for the 1st ship day

There was one poll for last year's ship day - 2nd annual ship day

So we should have three for the 3rd annual ship day!

3 polls for 3 years...since year 1 was missed out!!!

Did you answer my pm on the fan film btw? I heard the music for the film today...very very nice!
      The first ship day was on the old Delphi forum, which was a bit different to here.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
        Seems like Quantum Leap to me.

Rats...the males in my household were goofing off in front of the tv and I think I saw
        Spoiler:
        Jack in the previews for next week!
        I'm going to have to rewind during an Atlantis commercial and find out for sure.

Yep, you did. It was said he would be in episode #3.
        sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
          Seems like Quantum Leap to me.

Rats...the males in my household were goofing off in front of the tv and I think I saw
          Spoiler:
          Jack in the previews for next week!
          I'm going to have to rewind during an Atlantis commercial and find out for sure.
          Yes, Jack is on next week! You are real good, you actually taped the episode .
          Spoiler:
          I just want to go to sleep and forget I ever saw that garbage!
          sigpic

Comment

Where are my manners. Welcome, guider79.
            -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by guider79
              Quick intro , Okay well I've been lurking for a while but just recently got the courage to introduce myself. I've been a fan of stargate for just about a year now after being a science fiction fan since I was at least 12 (i'm now 25). I'm also a girl guide and rainbow guide leader so I'm used to running a madhouse and to add to it all I'm also a qualified nursery nurse (i must be mad,lol). Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all and having fun .

Lisa
              Welcome to the family! Come ship with us on July 28-ShipDay!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                Yes, Jack is on next week! You are real good, you actually taped the episode .
                Spoiler:
                I just want to go to sleep and forget I ever saw that garbage!
                Yes, I'll admit it...I'm taping S9--but only because I'm hoping that they'll throw something to us shippers that we aren't expecting.

Gotta go. The pest thinks he needs to get on-line and chat.

Goodnight.
                -girlgater

Comment

Welcome to the family guider79.
                  sigpic

Comment

WELCOME GUIDER79!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy this madhouse too, though it sounds like your life may be a bit like one!

Stargate Gal - go to General discussion and the 'Ask Joe Mallozzi thread' the bulk of people here have had a conversation with him! He's really nice and he loves making ice cream and he's a shipper!!!!!

Girlgater - your son talks a lot more sense than TPTB! Have you told him about Ship? I've been shipping since I was twelve and I'm 17 now!
                    Thanx sueKay!

Comment

Well...It's coming up to quarter to three in the morning here...gald to hear I never missed anything exciting
                      Spoiler:
                      with regards to Avalon

*Sniff*

Spoiler:
                      we say goodbye to jack next week
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hmm...you'd better ask one of the US shippers...I won't see Avalon until October and I can't be bothered reading spoilers...I believe that TPTB are just throwing us breadcrumbs, and when you've got a blackforest gateaux in the form of fanfics...you don't really need spoilers!

Sorry...that was slightly snarky...I'm just having some trust issues with the Stargate Producers at the moment.

Apart from JM cos we all wuv him really!
                        Now it's my turn to be snarky <g> - Not "all" of us wuv JM. Personally, I find him the worst of the bunch because he's not following through on the ship (like all the rest of TPTB) while trying to fool us into thinking he's for it. I don't believe it, or he'd be fighting the other PTB tooth and nail to give us more of the ship than the pittance we got in S8.

After all, who is worse: the person who openly dislikes us for no reason? Or the person who pretends to be a friend while working against us behind our backs? I know which I feel is worse.

Sorry, suekay, but I couldn't go along with such a general statement when every time I log on I'm reminded of what TPTB have done (or not done), JM included.

Wow . . . I guess JM isn't a good topic for me when I'm PMSing and had a long week at the office.
                        Last edited by Buc252; 22 July 2005, 05:57 PM.
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                          Now it's my turn to be snarky <g> - Not "all" of us wuv JM. Personally, I find him the worst of the bunch because he's not following through on the ship (like all the rest of TPTB) while trying to fool us into thinking he's for it. I don't believe it, or he'd be fighting the other PTB tooth and nail to give us more of the ship than the pittance we got in S8.

Sorry, suekay, but I couldn't go along with such a general statement when every time I log on I'm reminded of what TPTB have done (or not done), JM included.

Wow . . . I guess JM isn't a good topic for me when I'm PMSing and had a long week at the office.
                          Mary you are not far from the truth! After watching tonight's episode, I think I'm going to stay away from the show for the rest of the summer. I can't believe they can think they are improving the show. Just the opening credits is enough to make you sick! They must be high from fame if they think the old fans are going to deal with this silliness. They should have ended the show two years ago and moved the cast members who wanted to work to Atlantis. They are all involved with this nonsense JM,PD TPTB Shame!
                          sigpic

Comment

I almost fell asleep watching tonight.
                            Spoiler:
                            Daniel just cannot carry this Show IMO.TPTB also need to stop with the Mitchell flashbacks.TPTB are trying to paint Mitchell as the greatest Hero of the SGC.IMO many Fans are going to turn on Mitchell real quick if things do not improve.IMO Jack was a great character because he had flaws and was a character most Fans could relate with and TPTB did not try to Show Jack as the greatest Human being ever. It is going to be very hard to keep watching this Season.I'am just trying to hold out for Sam's return.This Show needs a ton of work to be decent IMO.It will be very interesting to find out the ratings on Monday.I really hope the Ship is worth sticking with this Show.

Comment

ON SECOND THOUGHTS...IGNORE THIS POST

LMAO - you HAVE to read this fic - warning it's SLASH not ship, but it's meant to be Daniel's diary...March and April are brilliant! NOTE: The first half of April...the second half is too NC-17-like for most people (ie. me *shudders*).

http://www.versaphile.com/anais/January.shtml

beware of swearing, gay relationships and other stuff like that
                              suekay,
                              this is one of the best fanfics I have read. Laughed from January to December. Did you know that Jack has a diary, too! Just January to April.
                              Here's the link if you'd like to check it out.

http://www.versaphile.com/anais/JanuaryJ.shtml
                              In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                              so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                              Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                              Hic Comitas Regit
                              Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                I almost fell asleep watching tonight.
                                Spoiler:
                                Daniel just cannot carry this Show IMO.TPTB also need to stop with the Mitchell flashbacks.TPTB are trying to paint Mitchell as the greatest Hero of the SGC.It is going to be very hard to keep watching this Season.I'am just trying to hold out for Sam's return.This Show needs a ton of work to be decent IMO.It will be very interesting to find out the ratings on Monday.I really hope the Ship is worth sticking with this Show.
                                What is that flash back garbage! Enough! Even MS and CJ don't look or act familiar. They should have just started and new series. I feel bad for AT and what she's walking into. If they rewrote MS and CJ character's personalities, what did they do to Sam's character? I'm scared!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X