This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Shipper Family!

Had to pop in after my 15 year old son made the sweetest comment...

While watching SG-1, during a commercial break, they did a little promo spot with Sam and Daniel looking at each other. My son asked "Where's she at"? (meaning Sam). I said...she's on maternity leave. He said..."who's is it? Jack's?"

Such a young shipper and he doesn't even know it!
    -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      I'll be glad to open the thread, if that's ok with the rest of the family. Here's what I propose:
      We Call It: 3rd Annual S/J Ship Day Thread
      Yep, although as Nell says we should call it Sam/Jack and maybe include the date...
      We Put It: Under Characters & Relationships
      Perfect!
      We Open It: 12-midnight Eastern Daylight Time on Thursday, July 28
      I don't know about the time, I'm un the US EST, so it works for me, but we will need the input of shippers from our other continents

((((((((Nell & SG1-Fanintn))))) Thanks for taking so much care of ship day.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Quick intro , Okay well I've been lurking for a while but just recently got the courage to introduce myself. I've been a fan of stargate for just about a year now after being a science fiction fan since I was at least 12 (i'm now 25). I'm also a girl guide and rainbow guide leader so I'm used to running a madhouse and to add to it all I'm also a qualified nursery nurse (i must be mad,lol). Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all and having fun .

Lisa
        GirlguidingUK- Surprise Yourself!

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
          Hey Shipper Family!

While watching SG-1, during a commercial break, they did a little promo spot with Sam and Daniel looking at each other. My son asked "Where's she at"? (meaning Sam). I said...she's on maternity leave. He said..."who's is it? Jack's?"

Well taught and very intelligent child! Mom you have done good!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
            Hey Shipper Family!

Love your son Girlgater... pity can't Green him or you

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Hmm...you'd better ask one of the US shippers...I won't see Avalon until October and I can't be bothered reading spoilers...I believe that TPTB are just throwing us breadcrumbs, and when you've got a blackforest gateaux in the form of fanfics...you don't really need spoilers!

Sorry...that was slightly snarky...I'm just having some trust issues with the Stargate Producers at the moment.

Apart from JM cos we all wuv him really!

Spoiler:
              I think he's left the SGC and just been given Hammonds old job? I think?
              u don't get scifi either? I only get Space. i'v searched and searched, but there's no way i can get scifi without switching satalite companies.

do u really have connections with the Stargate producers?

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                Love your son Girlgater... pity can't Green him or you
                I'm trying my best to get him hooked on SG-1. He's seen some of the best episodes (Window of Opportunity and Lost City. He already really likes Atlantis, but he says he's a jock and it's not going to work out too well. We'll see. I'm not giving up on him quite yet.
                -girlgater

Comment

WELCOME GUIDER79!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy this madhouse too, though it sounds like your life may be a bit like one!

Stargate Gal - go to General discussion and the 'Ask Joe Mallozzi thread' the bulk of people here have had a conversation with him! He's really nice and he loves making ice cream and he's a shipper!!!!!

Girlgater - your son talks a lot more sense than TPTB! Have you told him about Ship? I've been shipping since I was twelve and I'm 17 now!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Are we really watching Stargate or Quantum Leap?
                    sigpic

Comment

Isn't it Fargate: SG-Crichton?
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        WELCOME GUIDER79!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoy this madhouse too, though it sounds like your life may be a bit like one!

Stargate Gal - go to General discussion and the 'Ask Joe Mallozzi thread' the bulk of people here have had a conversation with him! He's really nice and he loves making ice cream and he's a shipper!!!!!

Girlgater - your son talks a lot more sense than TPTB! Have you told him about Ship? I've been shipping since I was twelve and I'm 17 now!
                        Wow, sueKay--I am really impressed with your website now! What a creative person you are to be 17.

Yes, I've told my son about the ship. He's major into girls right now, and can enjoy a bit of romance. He told me earlier that he figured that Sam and Jack were going to get together sooner or later--whether he "likes" it or not.
                        -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          Definitely Quantum Leap I think I even heard the "Oh Boy"

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            Seems like Quantum Leap to me.

Rats...the males in my household were goofing off in front of the tv and I think I saw
                            Spoiler:
                            Jack in the previews for next week!
                            I'm going to have to rewind during an Atlantis commercial and find out for sure.
                            -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                              Definitely Quantum Leap I think I even heard the "Oh Boy"
                              G-- help the shippers! "Dear Lord forgive them for they know not what they have done"! Please give me a hint where to go and vent first-SCIFI,NBC TPTB-----where!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by guider79
                                Quick intro , Okay well I've been lurking for a while but just recently got the courage to introduce myself. I've been a fan of stargate for just about a year now after being a science fiction fan since I was at least 12 (i'm now 25). I'm also a girl guide and rainbow guide leader so I'm used to running a madhouse and to add to it all I'm also a qualified nursery nurse (i must be mad,lol). Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all and having fun .

Lisa
                                WELCOME GUIDER79!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X