Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank your SueKay ... glad you have your computer all ready for our Annual Shipper day. I wasn't around last year. In fact I think at that time I was not even aware of GW. Though I was already watching SG1 and loving the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      OK, so I went back to when I asked this questions and I've gathered below your answers, I thought we could use this as a poll for ship day, but I came out with to many moments and then we say there is no ship....

So I thought we could have 2 polls separated by category:

* Poll 1 - Best shippy moment Hug, Head on Shoulder and Kiss Category, this could be a poll at the begining of the thread and we have to vote only for one.
      - Fire and Water - Hug
      - Death Knell - Head on Shoulder & Hug
      - Beneath the Surface - Head on Shoulder
      - Out of Mind - Hug
      - Heroes II - Hug
      - Metaporphosis - Head on Shoulder
      - Point of View - Kiss
      - Window of Oportunity - Kiss
      - Moebius II - Kiss
      - Grace - Kiss

* Poll 2: Best shippy moment non Hug, Head on Shoulder or Kiss , this could be done during the day, we get to vote for 3 moments each and everybody puts a face next to their vote, the next person to vote takes the post before and adds it's vote, that way we can see how it is going during the day and at the end, I official count the and post the top 3.

- 2010: Jack & Sam talking at the Cabin
      - Absolute Power: Sam telling Jack when she was locked up by Daniel "All I have is my word and that used to mean something to you"
      - Nemesis: Jack inviting Sam to go fishing
      - Window of Oportunity: At the end, Jack staring at Sam knowing that he had kissed her.
      - Lost City part 2: Jack is frozen and Sam puts her hand on the glass and stares at him.
      - The Light: Opening scene Sam & Jack talking and Jack teasing Sam about the bet with Daniel.
      - Divide and Conquer: Za'tarc testing and Jack saying, I care more about her than I ought to (maybe this one should be taken out.. it will win)
      - Lost City part 1: Sam goes to talk to Jack at his house.
      - Citizen Joe: The phone conversation at the beg of the ep
      - Point of View: Sam watches Jack say goodbye to AU Sam
      - Emancipation: Sam does the twirl in the dress and Jack smiles.
      - Moebius 2: Hand on Hand in the briefing room
      - Moebius 2: Chicago Cubs moment.
      - 48 Hours: Jack asking Sam if she wants to be in the gateroom when they power up the Russian DHD
      - Divide and Conquer: When they are taking Jack away for the procedure, Sam is watching and he looks back at her
      - GENESIS: At the beg when Jack gets closer to look at the moniter and she get's all nervous
      - Beneath the Surface: THe end scene, when Sam calls Jack, "Sir"
      - Serpents Venom: Sam is under the mine, Jack lays his head on her tummy to see.
      - Memento: Near the end, SG-1 is inviting for a banquet and the word "cake" is mentioned, Jack and Sam share a look.
      - In the line of Duty: Sam is taken to the infirmary, Jack follows and he tries to brush away the tear in his eyes.
      - Entity: Jack is sitting by Sam, Janet tells him about her living will and asks him to let her go. Jacks says to give it a moment.
      - Lost City 2: When Jack and Sam are in the machine room and Sam want to tell him something... the "kiss" moment that never happened.
      - Threads: Sam and Jack fishing

What do you think, for poll # 1 we need ShipMum to set it up.

What do you think?

Carolina
      Hi, I'm sorry to be a pest but I saw no opinion... should we go with the 2 polls, only 1, 1 and 2, none it's Ok if none, but if we do go we would need to ask a mod to set poll 1 and I know it normally takes time.

Thanks....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        Hi, I'm sorry to be a pest but I saw no opinion... should we go with the 2 polls, only 1, 1 and 2, none it's Ok if none, but if we do go we would need to ask a mod to set poll 1 and I know it normally takes time.

Thanks....

I think the two polls would be fun.
        sig by PM

Comment

What she said! ^

Two polls would be great, and it would make up for not having one for the first ship day!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Okay guys...I need your help here...

I'm trying to get an interview with an actor well known in the SG1 universe...but I'm too shy to ask...do you think I should just go for it???

I really need some backup here, and if you PM...I'll tell ya who it is!
            sigpic

Comment

*wraps arms around herself*

I'm all alone
              There's no-one here besides me
              But you gotta have friends!

I'll keep singing if I'm alone...

please...it's my first time online at home in three months and there's no-one here Is there anyone out there, or am I talking to myself as usual
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                *wraps arms around herself*

I'm all alone
                There's no-one here besides me
                But you gotta have friends!

I'll keep singing if I'm alone...

please...it's my first time online at home in three months and there's no-one here Is there anyone out there, or am I talking to myself as usual
                sueKay, You are not alone anymore!!!! Interview for......? Your website, magazine, Ship Day??!!! I am curious!! Hee, hee? Oh, and the interviewee is...............?? Well, the best way to approach someone is directly, respectfully and honestly. If it's RDA (hee, hee) I'll be glad to help you out!! Ahem, just give me his email address or phone. I prefer in-person interviews. OK, I'm being silly. As I said earlier, you are not alone!
                sigpic

Comment

LOL

It's not related to ship day in any way...I just need some moral support. It may be something for the Jack fans on the forum...PM me and I'll tell ya who.

I'm not telling in public, because I've already been turned down by another actor because legal reasons and having to go through different checks and stuff before getting the interview...so I'm not trying to get anyone's hopes up.
                  sigpic

Comment

What she said! ^

Two polls would be great, and it would make up for not having one for the first ship day!
                    Um...there was a great big honkin' poll last ship day! See the first post of the thread in the archive.
                    sigpic

Comment

here we go
                      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        daniel is still speaking quickly. Quess what? they stop the room from squeezing them! You got to wonder. Cameron was able to pull Excalibur from the stone and a knight is going to beat the crap out of him. The beginning which doesn't exist in real time has gone past---commercial
                        sigpic

Comment

Bev

There was no poll for the 1st ship day

There was one poll for last year's ship day - 2nd annual ship day

So we should have three for the 3rd annual ship day!

3 polls for 3 years...since year 1 was missed out!!!

Did you answer my pm on the fan film btw? I heard the music for the film today...very very nice!
                          sigpic

Comment

WELCOME STARGATE GAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm horrendous with names so I normally just say Welcome Newbies!!!

Hope you enjoy our little padded corner of the internet!
                            thanx sueKay so what happens to jack? i heard rumours abou him being promoted.

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Cameron beats the hologram knight but the caven begins to collapse untill they realized that vala has stolen a coin from the original room. Cameron returns the coin and puts the sword back in the stone and the treasure is revealed. The Ancients had placed the treasure on Earth (group called Atarins?) and Daniel wants to investigate. They found a device which is a communication device and when you attach the stone in a certain sequence -Daniel and Vala tried it and they get knocked out and transport into the past into different bodies.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmm...you'd better ask one of the US shippers...I won't see Avalon until October and I can't be bothered reading spoilers...I believe that TPTB are just throwing us breadcrumbs, and when you've got a blackforest gateaux in the form of fanfics...you don't really need spoilers!

Sorry...that was slightly snarky...I'm just having some trust issues with the Stargate Producers at the moment.

Apart from JM cos we all wuv him really!

Spoiler:
                                I think he's left the SGC and just been given Hammonds old job? I think?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X