This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Thanks, Bev! That gives all of us who are newer a chance to see what's been done before!

Speaking of Ship Day, Nell and I are still working on our little project for that day, and to complete it, we need to be able to tell a few people what the name of the thread is going to be in advance (so they know what to look for), where it will be located and what time it will be available. I couldn't find Ship Nana, so I contacted Skydiver, and she said it would be fine for Nell or me to open the thread.

I'll be glad to open the thread, if that's ok with the rest of the family. Here's what I propose:

We Call It: 3rd Annual S/J Ship Day Thread

We Put It: Under Characters & Relationships

We Open It: 12-midnight Eastern Daylight Time on Thursday, July 28

I'm just proposing this as a starting point. I realize that with so many Europeans in the family, 12-midnight Eastern Time doesn't mean much. So, I'm still looking for opinions on when it ought to open.

Midnight Eastern Time, US?
    Midnight London Time (That would be 7pm Eastern, I believe)?
    Another Time Zone?

And we could even wait until 12-midnight Pacific Time to close it, if you all wish.....which would be more than 24 hours.

Or, we could pick a time zone and just go 24 hours from when July 28 arrives there.

I'm sorry to keep bothering you with all these decisions. But Nell and I are trying to create a nice surprise for the day, and we just kinda need to have this info in order to invite our special guests!

We made a decision on creating a separate thread in about 24 hours. Can we make this one that way too? Please weigh in with your opinion by lunchtime Saturday.....wherever you are!!!!

Nell and I thank you so much for your indulgence on this!
    Hey
    Just throwing my opinion in here..the title and place is fine and opening the thread at midnight Eastern time would be fine for me because that is still only 5am here and i wouldn't be awake before then anyway but it would probably be way too late for people in Australia it would be almost the end of the 28th for them

anyways I can't wait to see what your project is!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I'll be glad to open the thread, if that's ok with the rest of the family. Here's what I propose:

We Call It: 3rd Annual S/J Ship Day Thread Sam/Jack Ship Day Thread

Nell and I thank you so much for your indulgence on this!
      ((((((sg1-fanintn))))))

Thanks for taking point on these announcements and polls!! BIG HONKIN' THANKS for opening the thread, too!!!

**See above in red** to spell out Sam and Jack.

Yes, Shippers, get those votes in quickly so sg1-fanintn and I can proceed with our little project!
      sigpic

Comment

Dang it! Three hours back online and I've already picked up viruses...grr! Be back soon I hope!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Dang it! Three hours back online and I've already picked up viruses...grr! Be back soon I hope!
          Poor you! I hate viruses! Have you got a Anti-Virus program on your computer? I found a free one on the net that works good. Could give you the link if you want

Hope you're back soon!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

I had to turn off my firewall to reconnect my interent connection, but I've got AVG home edition and it's already found a few viruses. I'm fine and it's quarantined them so I can go and immunise them.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
              They are always standing next to each other, and always close!!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...leta/sjcs3.jpg

(yeah, I know it's not always, but I like to think it is.)
              well as Jack did say....ALWAYS

Comment

My vote if for 3rd Annual S/J Shipper Day

Sam is calling Jack

and Jack is all ready ....Always

both pics capped by gb

Comment

Heya guys!! Sorry i know i've been away and back alot aain i've had a lot of personal stuff going on if i could just temporarily divert your attentions to this link I have some good news for me mainly but i'm hopeing you can all enjoy it aswell! I hope to fine you all well and hopefully this time i'm back for good!
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=14446

Comment

SAM FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see ya!
                    sigpic

Comment

Welcome, Lynn!
                      Welcome Ayiana!
                      Welcome, Stargate gal!

Well, there I was last night, about to make the last big run toward 800 posts when the forum went down!!! Drat! And RL was too busy to even check in at lunch today, but I'm back now.

Yes, Jack will be in ep 3. The rumor that he's going to head up Homeworld Security started at the end of S8. That's the common thought, and I think that's what we'll ultimately be told, but it hasn't been said onscreen yet. However, I expect to have those answers on Jack in ep 3. Beyond that, spoilers (and Amanda at Comic Con) have told us there will be some phone calls between the two of them this season.....but there's no word right now on when RDA will appear in another ep.

I was hoping that until I heard they had hired a new doc. I wish S9 had started with Janet back at the SGC, never having died!

Sigh.....why did they all have to be sent away in the first place?

I just wanted to say that my thoughts and prayers are with everyone in the U. K. again tonight. I hope you and yours are fine.....and that you'll check in to let us know!
                      Thank u so much for noticing me and I want to know what happens with Jack and Sam in Avalon part 1 please cause i don't have scifi.

Comment

WELCOME STARGATE GAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm horrendous with names so I normally just say Welcome Newbies!!!

Hope you enjoy our little padded corner of the internet!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          I had to turn off my firewall to reconnect my interent connection, but I've got AVG home edition and it's already found a few viruses. I'm fine and it's quarantined them so I can go and immunise them.
                          Thats good You should be safe now then

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                            Heya guys!! Sorry i know i've been away and back alot aain i've had a lot of personal stuff going on if i could just temporarily divert your attentions to this link I have some good news for me mainly but i'm hopeing you can all enjoy it aswell! I hope to fine you all well and hopefully this time i'm back for good!
                            Amy! Great to see you! I hope you'll be popping in to play with us all on Ship Day!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                              Congratulation SamFan. Good luck to you. I hope you have time to pop in on July 28 ... 3rd Annual S/J Shipper Day

Comment

Gatebee...I've just had a look at your post count...CONGRATS!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X