• Time
  • Show
Clear All

-------->Zoom in....

Zoom out... ---------->
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Shipper Family,

Been out for a while, RL has taken over, changing jobs and right now being shared by 2 departments... crazy!

So first of all:

Welcome Newbies!!!

I'm looking forward to Avalon II today... but more to Origins, since Jack will be back

Billie, I'm sorry to hear that you where close to the incidents yesterday, I know how scary it can be, I used to live and Madrid and many things happened near where I lived.. so big hugs for you and all our ((((((UK Shippers)))), take care.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

hello everybody

i just wanted to say that just in case im not on again tonight that i'll be missing my first shipper day because im being sent to jordan and im sad i won't be able to share it with you guys. it will be kinda of weird not visiting here since im been coming here a couple times a day since i've joined so it will be like going cold turkey with you guys.

well, have fun and go sam and jack
        Jack- "As much as I might otherwise think this is nice..."
        Sam- "Shh, sleep"
        Jack- "Is that what we're doing?"
        (Solitudes)

Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he'd live for: Sam Carter

Comment

Hi guys, after a bit more sleep... I'm back!

Wishing that we had S9 over here although obviously am very grateful for all the spoilers.
          Will be interesting to see how the ratings go tonight. In some ways I'm kinda hoping that they aren't great so that TPTB realise that Sg1 ain't Sg1 without RDA and AT but on the other hand if they aren't great will we see the end of Sg1 for good. It's a tough call

Thanks for the hugs LOL4JACK it's good to see you back from RL!

We'll miss you too jay on shipper day so this one's for you

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
            Hi guys, after a bit more sleep... I'm back!

Wishing that we had S9 over here although obviously am very grateful for all the spoilers.
            Will be interesting to see how the ratings go tonight. In some ways I'm kinda hoping that they aren't great so that TPTB realise that Sg1 ain't Sg1 without RDA and AT but on the other hand if they aren't great will we see the end of Sg1 for good. It's a tough call

[/CENTER]
            IMHO, it's a little silly to wish that. 1: it's not like AT isn't coming back. If you're gonna complain about that, then you might wanna write a nasty letter to her baby . 2: RDA has pretty good reason I should think about why he wants out, at least for a while. In any case, I still think hope is not lost on our end. Sooner or later, even if RDA does just stay a recurring character, they will have to get them together.
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
              Hey everyone
              How is everyone today??

Can't wait for Shipper day! Only 6 days to go!!....Well 5 for our peeps in Australia
              Have we decided on what thread we are using for the day??

I'm not sure what the Ship Day Thread was actually called last year, but if we have a separate thread this year, I would suggest it says more than "Ship Day" --in other words make sure it specifies Sam/Jack ship. Oh, and is it "Shipper Day" or "Ship Day?" That I don't remember either.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                Back to shipping!!!!

Taking out the:

- Kisses
                - Hugs and
                - Head on shoulders....

What are your top 3 shippy or not shippy moments between Jack and Sam?
                OK, so I went back to when I asked this questions and I've gathered below your answers, I thought we could use this as a poll for ship day, but I came out with to many moments and then we say there is no ship....

So I thought we could have 2 polls separated by category:

* Poll 1 - Best shippy moment Hug, Head on Shoulder and Kiss Category, this could be a poll at the begining of the thread and we have to vote only for one.
                - Fire and Water - Hug
                - Death Knell - Head on Shoulder & Hug
                - Beneath the Surface - Head on Shoulder
                - Out of Mind - Hug
                - Heroes II - Hug
                - Metaporphosis - Head on Shoulder
                - Point of View - Kiss
                - Window of Oportunity - Kiss
                - Moebius II - Kiss
                - Grace - Kiss

* Poll 2: Best shippy moment non Hug, Head on Shoulder or Kiss , this could be done during the day, we get to vote for 3 moments each and everybody puts a face next to their vote, the next person to vote takes the post before and adds it's vote, that way we can see how it is going during the day and at the end, I official count the and post the top 3.

- 2010: Jack & Sam talking at the Cabin
                - Absolute Power: Sam telling Jack when she was locked up by Daniel "All I have is my word and that used to mean something to you"
                - Nemesis: Jack inviting Sam to go fishing
                - Window of Oportunity: At the end, Jack staring at Sam knowing that he had kissed her.
                - Lost City part 2: Jack is frozen and Sam puts her hand on the glass and stares at him.
                - The Light: Opening scene Sam & Jack talking and Jack teasing Sam about the bet with Daniel.
                - Divide and Conquer: Za'tarc testing and Jack saying, I care more about her than I ought to (maybe this one should be taken out.. it will win)
                - Lost City part 1: Sam goes to talk to Jack at his house.
                - Citizen Joe: The phone conversation at the beg of the ep
                - Point of View: Sam watches Jack say goodbye to AU Sam
                - Emancipation: Sam does the twirl in the dress and Jack smiles.
                - Moebius 2: Hand on Hand in the briefing room
                - Moebius 2: Chicago Cubs moment.
                - 48 Hours: Jack asking Sam if she wants to be in the gateroom when they power up the Russian DHD
                - Divide and Conquer: When they are taking Jack away for the procedure, Sam is watching and he looks back at her
                - GENESIS: At the beg when Jack gets closer to look at the moniter and she get's all nervous
                - Beneath the Surface: THe end scene, when Sam calls Jack, "Sir"
                - Serpents Venom: Sam is under the mine, Jack lays his head on her tummy to see.
                - Memento: Near the end, SG-1 is inviting for a banquet and the word "cake" is mentioned, Jack and Sam share a look.
                - In the line of Duty: Sam is taken to the infirmary, Jack follows and he tries to brush away the tear in his eyes.
                - Entity: Jack is sitting by Sam, Janet tells him about her living will and asks him to let her go. Jacks says to give it a moment.
                - Lost City 2: When Jack and Sam are in the machine room and Sam want to tell him something... the "kiss" moment that never happened.
                - Threads: Sam and Jack fishing

What do you think, for poll # 1 we need ShipMum to set it up.

What do you think?

Carolina

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by jay
                  hello everybody

i just wanted to say that just in case im not on again tonight that i'll be missing my first shipper day because im being sent to jordan and im sad i won't be able to share it with you guys. it will be kinda of weird not visiting here since im been coming here a couple times a day since i've joined so it will be like going cold turkey with you guys.

well, have fun and go sam and jack
                  Not sure why or with whom you're being sent or for how long, but in any case come back as soon as you can. You can probably catch up on what was posted on the "shipper day" thread then, of course not quite the same, but still ... and yes, go Sam and Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
                    IMHO, it's a little silly to wish that. 1: it's not like AT isn't coming back. If you're gonna complain about that, then you might wanna write a nasty letter to her baby . 2: RDA has pretty good reason I should think about why he wants out, at least for a while. In any case, I still think hope is not lost on our end. Sooner or later, even if RDA does just stay a recurring character, they will have to get them together.
                    Ooo meant nothing against RDA and ATs reasons for their absence, I have great respect for that (even if the lack of RDA on our screens is a sad thunking loss!). I guess I meant more along the lines of TPTB reinventing Sg1 with an influx of new characters and promoting it as bigger and better, so perhaps a little ratings situation may give them a little 'wake up' kick up the six!

Off to work soon to whop some a$$ so perhaps that will make me feel better!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      Good morning and good afternoon everyone! Just caught up with all the posts from page 366. My dsl went down the night before, so i was internetless? I glad all of our ship family in London is OK(was a little worried). Wondering about ship day and what do we do? Are there any Star Trek fans here? Jimmy Doohan died the other day (very sad). Met him back in my ST convention days, nice man. Going to miss him! Getting ready for Avalon 2 and will send spoilers (now that I was shown how).
                      Yes, bye Jimmy( and Scotty).
                      Last edited by Gatetrixer; 22 July 2005, 08:33 AM.

Comment

THE IT MAN COMETH!!!!!!

(sorry...I worship James Nesbit)

I'VE GOT HOME INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho....

WELCOME NEWBIES!!!!!!

and my thoughts are with the London shippers...hope everyone is okay.
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          I'VE GOT HOME INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!! and in time for shipper day, perfect timing!!

Comment

SueKay, so glad you got your home internet.....and right before S/J Ship Day, too! Glad to have you back with us!

Comment

Farewell family...It's off to work for me.

Enjoy Avalon 2 and I look forward to feasting on the spoilers tomorrow!

Comment

*big grin*

It's good to be back!!!!!!!!!

I'm currently perusing a lot of things that I haven't had access to for a couple of months...such as a slashfic that's just begging to be read. I've still had access to ship fics, but no slash, so I'm indulging for a moment...I'm gonna be updating my websites soon...I'm adding more fics to one and adding a page of avatars to the other!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X