This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Hey! Broca Divide was on today on Sci Fi!
    Yeah but we don't get Sci Fi in Australia. Good thing I have all the DVD's so I can put on any shippy ep that I want to.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      What sorts of things have people prepared for Ship Day in the past? This is my first!
      Don't know, it's my first time as well. I'm going to have to a nap during the day so I can sit up all night to talk to my ship family in the Northern Hemisphere.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Ayiana
        I've been lurking here for a couple of months now, getting a feel for the way things work, and I've finally decided to come out of hiding to say hello to everybody. I'm actually a transplant from the JAG fandom, and it feels a little strange to be venturing out with a new show - kind of like the first day at a new school when I was a kid.

I watched all 8 previous season of SG-1 within about 2 months. I'm thinking that puts me firmly in the category of the obsessed. I am, despite my determination not to get caught up in another ship, hopelessly addicted to the idea of Sam and Jack. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson from 9 agonizing years waiting for Harm and Mac to get together on JAG, but apparently not. I wonder if it's a genetic defect...

I already run a readers' choice archive for the JAG fandom, as well as a message board for fanfiction authors and my own website with my JAG fanfic, so I'm thinking I must be a little bit nuts to be adding something else to my hobby list. Unfortunately, my muse tends to ignore my kicking and screaming, and keeps sending SG-1 plot bunny after plot bunny to plague my dreams. In a futile attempt to get her to leave me alone, I've finally written my first SG-1 fic, "Issues," which is archived here at Gateworld and which brings me, finally, to my questions.

Can anybody recommend other places where I should publish my SG-1 fics? Are there any message boards out there where fics can be posted, or only archives and email lists? Are there any other places besides here at Gateworld where a lot of S/J shippers hang out? Any and all advice for the newbie is much appreciated.
        WELCOME BACK AYIANA!!!!!!!!

Comment

HELLO *taps on the monitor screen*, anyone there?

We're nearly off the first page, can't have that .

TOGETHER FOREVER,
          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Must stay on first page!!!

A few pics of our favorite couple...

sig by PM

Comment

They are always standing next to each other, and always close!!

(yeah, I know it's not always, but I like to think it is.)
              sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                They are always standing next to each other, and always close!!

(yeah, I know it's not always, but I like to think it is.)

awwwwwwwwww

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Hey everyone
                  How is everyone today??

Can't wait for Shipper day! Only 6 days to go!!....Well 5 for our peeps in Australia
                  Have we decided on what thread we are using for the day??

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                    Hey everyone
                    How is everyone today??

Can't wait for Shipper day! Only 6 days to go!!....Well 5 for our peeps in Australia
                    Have we decided on what thread we are using for the day??
                    Good Morning from USA East Coast!! **Yawn**stretch** I didn't actually count votes but it looks like most folks are wanting a separate thread for Ship Day. Now whom among us will arrange that to happen? Me thinks I should get in touch with sg1-fanintn! Later, nell
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                      Good Morning from USA East Coast!! **Yawn**stretch** I didn't actually count votes but it looks like most folks are wanting a separate thread for Ship Day. Now whom among us will arrange that to happen? Me thinks I should get in touch with sg1-fanintn! Later, nell
                      Maybe you could send a PM to Shipmum (or another mod) to ask for a dedicated thread to Ship Day. So mods won't be surprised to see another SJ thread
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        Maybe you could send a PM to Shipmum (or another mod) to ask for a dedicated thread to Ship Day. So mods won't be surprised to see another SJ thread
                        Thanks, I contacted sg-1fanintn. She has contact with Sky, I think. And, that will be how we may set up the thread. It will happen. Just like Sam and Jack's future big honkin' kiss!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Here's another side by side of our favourite couple.

Gotta love those two.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Afternoon all!

Not long dragged myself out of bed and not long before I drag myself back into bed, am working nights over the weekend so I've a bit more sleeping to do! Shift work sure messes with my posting schedule!

Anyhow, it's great spending time here even if it is way too short.

During my quick catchup I have noticed to much delight that more of our shipper family are notching up the numbers, and I know I said last time that I'd be original the next time I did this but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to renage on that and defer yet again....blame RL!!

So apologies for the same old same old but......

Hey Carter! What are the posting milestones again?

Well, according to my latest calculations we've got
                            gatebee 3000, sg-1fanintn 800, divcon 500, Gatetrixer 500 and Queen Eleta 300

Well spank me rosie, our shippers are good!

Oh, a quick question if I may. Would really like to get a screen capture program, anyone got one or know of one that they can recommend?

Thanks!

Comment

Good morning and good afternoon everyone! Just caught up with all the posts from page 366. My dsl went down the night before, so i was internetless? I glad all of our ship family in London is OK(was a little worried). Wondering about ship day and what do we do? Are there any Star Trek fans here? Jimmy Doohan died the other day (very sad). Met him back in my ST convention days, nice man. Going to miss him! Getting ready for Avalon 2 and will send spoilers (now that I was shown how).
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                                Afternoon all!

Not long dragged myself out of bed and not long before I drag myself back into bed, am working nights over the weekend so I've a bit more sleeping to do! Shift work sure messes with my posting schedule!

Anyhow, it's great spending time here even if it is way too short.

During my quick catchup I have noticed to much delight that more of our shipper family are notching up the numbers, and I know I said last time that I'd be original the next time I did this but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to renage on that and defer yet again....blame RL!!

So apologies for the same old same old but......

Hey Carter! What are the posting milestones again?

Well, according to my latest calculations we've got
                                gatebee 3000, sg-1fanintn 800, divcon 500, Gatetrixer 500 and Queen Eleta 300

Well spank me rosie, our shippers are good!

Oh, a quick question if I may. Would really like to get a screen capture program, anyone got one or know of one that they can recommend?

Thanks!

erm........try google, a friend used a programm that your onna bout, if i find out the name i'll tell you

Heru'ur is a God, he will rise and take revenge

Comment

Working...
                                X