This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    Hey Stargate_Gal! Welcome to the shipper family thread!
    I agree with you about Jacob and Janet!
    As for Jack in Avalon,
    Spoiler:
    he has been promoted to head of Homeworld security in Washington (Hammonds old job) so he is no longer at the SGC We will see him again in episode 3 but thats it for now, we haven't heard wether he will be seen in any others at the moment...
    have they actually said that
    Spoiler:
    jack was in charge of homeworld security in the episode. I don't think I recall hearing that said.
    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

I don't want to feel left out so i'm going to list my fave seasons aswell
      but as you have both said it is nothing concrete cause its all Stargate and almost all of them are great in their own little ways

1. Season 4! (I bet you can't guess why )
      2. Season 7 (Lost City was the best Season finale IMO and all the eps were great! Exept Chimera of course!)
      3. Season 6 (Thinking about it this was quite a shippy season and it had Jonas! )
      4. Season 8 (Threads! Sam/Jack! )
      5. Season 5 (There were some good storylines here not much ship tho.)
      6. Season 2 (In the line of Duty was a good one )
      7. Season 3 (Some good episodes...)
      8. Season 1 (After all SG-1 know now its weird watching the old eps where they hardly know anything about anything lol )
      LOL! I always find when watching Season 1 is that I shout at the TV, ALOT! Hee. I'm always telling them they're wrong. But still it's a good season and it sets the show up really well, as well as the Sam and Jack Ship

Wendy
      Hugs
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
        Spoiler:
        jack was in charge of homeworld security in the episode. I don't think I recall hearing that said.
        No one actually said that at all. I was waiting for an explanation and got none!! I am asuming we will hear about it in ep. 3. But then again... I have learned to assume nothing!!!
        sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
          Spoiler:
          You're right actually they didn't....
          Spoiler:
          I don't think there was a full explanation of why Jack, or Sam for that matter, was actually away from the SGC Hopefully we'll get more info later on in the season.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r
            LOL! I always find when watching Season 1 is that I shout at the TV, ALOT! Hee. I'm always telling them they're wrong. But still it's a good season and it sets the show up really well, as well as the Sam and Jack Ship

Wendy
            Hugs
            lol yeah same here But you are right it was still a good season and there are a few episodes I enjoy

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Spoiler:
              I don't think there was a full explanation of why Jack, or Sam for that matter, was actually away from the SGC Hopefully we'll get more info later on in the season.
              I'm confused now.

I know it wasn't said in the episode, but I'm sure sure sure it was said somewhere.

mmmm

Wendy
              Hugs
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yeah it must have been in one of the spoilers somewhere because thats automatically what I thought It has definately been said, I just don't know where

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Spoiler:
                  I actually posted a question to Joe Mallozzi about that very topic but he hasn't answered yet.

BTW -thanks to everyone who read and gave feedback to my first fic. It made me so happy that I went home and typed up the first chapter of a new fic set around Season 8's Affinity ep. Yes it's Sam and Pete's engagement and how Jack reacts! And feedback and reviews would be awesome cos unlike alot of you I haven't typed anything fictional since I left secondary (high) school which is now 16 years ago (shock, horror!).

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2494468/1/

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Round 33 has ended in the Best Episode Tournament! Broca Divide has gone! Lets get voting for round #34 to stop Divide and Conquor being next!!!

Go to the first post for full rules and list of epiosdes still available to vote for!
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....28&postcount=1

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Yeah it must have been in one of the spoilers somewhere because thats automatically what I thought It has definately been said, I just don't know where
                      Is Jack in Episode 3?

Because then if he is, hopefully they will confirm this spoiler that I too know I have read

If only he'd stayed at the SGC....

Wendy
                      Hugs

PS. I'll be back in an hour, I'm going to go and watch Will & Grace, which is unfortunately downstairs on my TV, and I'm up here. LOL
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yep he is in Episode 3 I'm hoping we get more info about why he is missing then

I'm off to watch Will and Grace too so c u in an hour

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Yep he is in Episode 3 I'm hoping we get more info about why he is missing then

I'm off to watch Will and Grace too so c u in an hour
                          YAY for Episode 3!!!!

Here's hoping. I guess the spoiler is true and it does make some sense.

Cool. I didn't realise you watched Will & Grace.

Wendy
                          Hugs
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

He sould definately be back for episode 3! If he isn't i'll cry! we need to see him as much as possible this season!

Yeah I'm a big fan of Will and Grace Did you watch it on Living TV +1 just??

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Goin for a nice relaxing now be back on in a bit

Sam/Jack forever! Only 1 day until Avalon Pt.2!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

He sould definately be back for episode 3! If he isn't i'll cry! we need to see him as much as possible this season!

Yeah I'm a big fan of Will and Grace Did you watch it on Living TV +1 just??
                                I know what you mean, especially since he's not there as much. Every scene he is in will be pure Gold, actually it's possible it will be pure Diamond.

Yeah, I love Will & Grace. It's amazingly funny, and yes Just on Living TV +1 just now. Good stuff.

Wendy
                                Hugs

PS, Enjoy you're bath. I'm assuming that meant bath... LOL
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X