This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler:
    i really hope the sorely missed character is jacob or janet. i'm not sure which one it is, but when joe said ' there's a lot of carter in this ep' or something like that, it made me think maybe it's jacob carter.
    what do you think?
    someone tell me when ship day is again? i forgot *duck flying banana skins*
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
      July 28th I think. Only been here a few months so don't take that as gospel.

Jack and Sam are getting ready to join in.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Spoiler:
        i really hope the sorely missed character is jacob or janet. i'm not sure which one it is, but when joe said ' there's a lot of carter in this ep' or something like that, it made me think maybe it's jacob carter.
        what do you think?
        Divcon is quite right Ship Day is July 28th.

Joe's been questioned a LOT on who the
        Spoiler:
        much missed character is and basically laughs at everyones suggestions of Jacob and Janet. But he hasn't answered the question so who knows? Others have suggested Hammond but I've not seen a reply to that one either.

*shrugs* He's doing that vague watch-and-see thing again.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
          I hope you're right because
          Spoiler:
          I don't think Sam could hide her love for Jack from Janet because a couple of times Janet has mentioned it. Like in 'A Hundred Days' when Sam was working in the lab and also in 'Divide and Conquer' she was in the observation room when Jack and Sam declared their feelings for each other. It would also be great to see Teryl again, if only for one episode.
          Yeah it would be really great!
          Spoiler:
          I really miss Janet and its going to be worse now we have a new official CMO.... I do hope it is Janet! although Jacob would definately ask sam about her and Jack!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Has everyone heard about the new incidents in London??
            I can't believe it! What do these people get out of scaring everyone like this!?!?!?!?

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Spoiler:
              what do you think?

Yes, ship day is on july 28th...wohooo...just one week to go!

Spoiler:
              Did he say that this "sorely missed character" returns in "Ripple effect"?
              If so, then I also think it's Jacob. Who else?
              He and Janet are the only two characters, who are really missed by the fans and Janet's family name was not Carter last time I checked, so...

I would love to see Jacob again. I like him so much and I'm still sad that he had to die. I loved the relationship he and Sam had. It was one of the most interesting relationships in the whole show IMHO, because it was a bit complex and developed over the years.

Sure, his death gave us shippy scenes, but they could have rescued him in the last moment...
              Whoever it is, it sounds like this episode has ship-potential. YAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

Spoiler:
                much missed character is and basically laughs at everyones suggestions of Jacob and Janet. But he hasn't answered the question so who knows? Others have suggested Hammond but I've not seen a reply to that one either.

Oooh, how could I forget Hammond!!!
                Don't worry! You are missed too, George! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                  Oooh, how could I forget Hammond!!!
                  Don't worry! You are missed too, George! LOL
                  oooh I never thought about Hammond either.. I do miss him! Really I do!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                    Has everyone heard about the new incidents in London??
                    I can't believe it! What do these people get out of scaring everyone like this!?!?!?!?
                    I'm just watching CNN international, but I don't know if anyone is injured.....hope not.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                      oooh I never thought about Hammond either.. I do miss him! Really I do!

I'm sure I read or heard somewhere (don't ask me where) that George DOES appear in S9 but I'm not sure when.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                        I'm just watching CNN international, but I don't know if anyone is injured.....hope not.
                        I've heard that so far there are only 2 people known to be injured..an old lady with a head injury and a young man. Hopefully there won't be anymore..

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
                          I'm sure I read or heard somewhere (don't ask me where) that George DOES appear in S9 but I'm not sure when.
                          Thats good He's well overdue for another visit to see his beloved chair

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

Spoiler:

I did read somewhere that
                            Spoiler:
                            General Hammond would be making an appearance in S9. It's nothing against him, as I love him too, but I would really like to see Janet again--and Jacob. Shucks, why can't they all come back??
                            -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                              I did read somewhere that
                              Spoiler:
                              General Hammond would be making an appearance in S9. It's nothing against him, as I love him too, but I would really like to see Janet again--and Jacob. Shucks, why can't they all come back??
                              You'd think that with the way Moebius was worked that maybe Janet and Jacob could have been alive. Now that would solve all the problems of our missing our people.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                ALOHA!

I start work in half an hour...so I'll make this brief

THANKIES for all the congrats on the site!!!!!!!

Leanne
                                Spoiler:
                                SO agree that the Ripple Effect sounds shippy...I think if it's a Sam ep, either Jacob or Grace will show up and after s7 and 8, that screams ship!
                                Hey *waves*

Oh My God Sue most definatly agree with you,

misstweedledee

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                                honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Working...
                                X