This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    My apologies! Apparently, I missed Round 32 altogether! Round 33 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. Fallout was eliminated in Round 31. Prisoners was eliminated in Round 32. Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) is now #5 from the top, which means it’s very close to being eliminated!

You can make a difference!. Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here:
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1502
    I tried playing at that site but made a boo boo. So I deleted my responce.

pic fr rda-forever or rdanderson site

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      Greetings! I've come up for some air!! I'm reading the Stargate Fan Awards nominations! **shiver**tingle**fans self**

The Ship will come!!! Avalon
      Spoiler:
      The ship was under the radar but even so, between the little that we got, Amanda's "clue," and general spoilers, there will be more Ship in Season 9. But, I agree, I am not sticking around for Season 10 without something certain revealed to us!!
      **stomps foot and wears determined expression on face** Um, but then where do I go? **sniff sniff**
      Uh huh . . . that's what everybody here said about watching Season 9 when we got no resolution in 8! And look at how many are watching now. LOL

Nah, I think TPTB know exactly what they're doing, and know that, for all our threats/oaths to do it, the shippers (well, most of them) are simply too optimistic to quit watching, even if S&J aren't together in Season 23! <g>

Just razzing you - don't be offended. I do find it funny, though.
      - Mary
      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
        Hey gang! Afraid it's a very quick flyby posting for me tonight so best get down to business

First off - THANKS SoN for doing the list, you are awesome!! (and very quick btw! ). Throwing you some green jello for that!!
        ((((((((Sam_o_Neill)))))))))

Secondly -

Hey, liking the potential ship possibilities there, good spot SoN!!

and thirdly

I've got seasons 1-6 on region 2 dvd and they are all great. Lots of cool extras. Funny you should ask about recommended seasons as I was thinking earlier in what order I would rate the 8 so far.

Here's my SG1 chart listing!
        1. Season 4 (well any red blooded shipper has gotta go for that one at the top!)
        2. S6
        3. S1
        4. S7 (call me fickle but the hallucinated passion in 'grace' bumps this 1 up my list!! )
        5. S2
        6. S5
        7. S3
        8. S8 (I'm afraid lack of RDA made big difference for me)

PS - seeing as I've devised my list in a mega hurry I'd like to reserve the right to change my mind at anytime!!

Goodnight all and sweet shipper dreams
        I don't think I can really rank them, but I can say that my favorites are S4 (for ship), S2 (the season of JackWhumping), and S6 (shippy *and* Jonas!). They all get A's. After that, S1 and S3 get a B grade, while S7 gets a C (for Jonas, at least), S5 gets a D and S8 gets an F.

Have you noticed just how much Jack gets whumped in S2?? Almost every single episode has *something* - major or minor - happen to him! It's really quite amusing. I never understand why people insist that Daniel gets hurt a lot. Jack's been hurt much, much more than ol' needlenose. <g>
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Um, my post shows 6:14 a.m. yesterday! But, it's 10:12 p.m. today (Wednesday). Did I just post in the twilight zone???
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
            Uh huh . . . that's what everybody here said about watching Season 9 when we got no resolution in 8! And look at how many are watching now. LOL

Nah, I think TPTB know exactly what they're doing, and know that, for all our threats/oaths to do it, the shippers (well, most of them) are simply too optimistic to quit watching, even if S&J aren't together in Season 23! <g>

I just watch unofficially, which means that TPTB get no ratings from me....if all of you watched the same way I did, I think they'd see a noticeable drop in ratings.

Once I have a place of my own maybe I could host a shipper party (course if I have roomates I'd have to make sure they're gonna be away for the duration of our party ).

Of course having all the shippers gather in one place might create a disturbance in the Force, if ya know what I mean.

Comment

Morning all

Am dashing off to work but just wanted to spread some shipper hugs before I go!

See you all later!

Comment

Hey *Waves*

Goodmorning shippers

So i'm checking the thread before work and imagine my horror when i disscover we aren't on the top page

So i'm doin my bit to change that

Have we all checked out the new spoilers for "Ripple Effect"
                spoilers ripple effect

Spoiler:

NEW! June 28 - "'Ripple Effect' -- well, can't say much without giving this one away but, suffice it to say, we'll see plenty of Carter in this episode."
                (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a message at GateWorld Forum)

This SO means Jacobs back,and we all know he's gonna wanna know if his little girl has followed his relationship advidce, which she so has

i spy ship !!!!

hope all are o.k

misstweedledee

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Hey *waves*

Well i'm off to work, woo hoo so i shall speak to you all later

have a good day

misstweedledee

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                  honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                    Hi Buc252!!

I run hot and cold on this but when it comes down to it, I keep watchin'!! Hee, hee! I have experience dropping shows cold, e.g. 24, Alias, and so forth when they did not deliver/were silly/were audacious and you get my drift. But, somehow, I hold onto SG-1 and Sam and Jack. I think the fanfiction fortifies me somehow. I didn't read fanfic before Stargate. Speaking of which, there is a hot story that I must finish in the Stargate Fan Awards noms. **shivers**fans self**stupid grin on face**
                    Oh nell, I so agree, I have a habit of dropping a show if it gets to be to ridiculus(?). I think I'll hang around for S9 (when we eventually get to see it), I love SG1 and I don't think I could give it up completely. I just hope that TPTB give us some ship. As you said fanfic is truly amazing. I too hadn't read fanfic prior to a few months ago when I got the net. I now love to read and I write some as well. Mostly mine is ship related and I just can't seem to stop.

*Nothing beats the loving looks between our two fav characters.*

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252

Hi Buc252!!

I run hot and cold on this but when it comes down to it, I keep watchin'!! Hee, hee! I have experience dropping shows cold, e.g. 24, Alias, and so forth when they did not deliver/were silly/were audacious and you get my drift. But, somehow, I hold onto SG-1 and Sam and Jack. I think the fanfiction fortifies me somehow. I didn't read fanfic before Stargate. Speaking of which, there is a hot story that I must finish in the Stargate Fan Awards noms. **shivers**fans self**stupid grin on face**
                      sigpic

Comment

ALOHA!

I start work in half an hour...so I'll make this brief

THANKIES for all the congrats on the site!!!!!!!

Leanne
                        Spoiler:
                        SO agree that the Ripple Effect sounds shippy...I think if it's a Sam ep, either Jacob or Grace will show up and after s7 and 8, that screams ship!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                          Hey *Waves*

Goodmorning shippers

So i'm checking the thread before work and imagine my horror when i disscover we aren't on the top page

So i'm doin my bit to change that

Have we all checked out the new spoilers for "Ripple Effect"
                          spoilers ripple effect

Spoiler:

NEW! June 28 - "'Ripple Effect' -- well, can't say much without giving this one away but, suffice it to say, we'll see plenty of Carter in this episode."
                          (Executive producer Joseph Mallozzi, in a message at GateWorld Forum)

This SO means Jacobs back,and we all know he's gonna wanna know if his little girl has followed his relationship advidce, which she so has

i spy ship !!!!

hope all are o.k

misstweedledee
                          ooooh! I've just been to read all the spoilers for Ripple Effect! It sounds like a great episode!

Ripple Effect
                          Spoiler:
                          but when I read the bit about 'the return of a dearly loved, sorely missed character' it was Janet who instantly sprang to mind. and also the fact that Joe mention that the plot came from an idea pitched last year could also mean janet because Jacob wasn't dead until the end of season 8 so they wouldn't have to bring him back.....
                          ANyway thats just the way I took it because even Janet would make it heavily Sam centred wouldn't she...I know it would have a higher possiblility of ship if Jacob came back but we all know Janet, she was Sams best friend and I doubt Sam could hide the fact that she is with Jack for very long Jan could see straight through her

I'm actually quite excited about the rest of Season 9 now!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                            ooooh! I've just been to read all the spoilers for Ripple Effect! It sounds like a great episode!

Ripple Effect
                            Spoiler:
                            but when I read the bit about 'the return of a dearly loved, sorely missed character' it was Janet who instantly sprang to mind. and also the fact that Joe mention that the plot came from an idea pitched last year could also mean janet because Jacob wasn't dead until the end of season 8 so they wouldn't have to bring him back.....
                            ANyway thats just the way I took it because even Janet would make it heavily Sam centred wouldn't she...I know it would have a higher possiblility of ship if Jacob came back but we all know Janet, she was Sams best friend and I doubt Sam could hide the fact that she is with Jack for very long Jan could see straight through her

I'm actually quite excited about the rest of Season 9 now!!
                            I hope you're right because
                            Spoiler:
                            I don't think Sam could hide her love for Jack from Janet because a couple of times Janet has mentioned it. Like in 'A Hundred Days' when Sam was working in the lab and also in 'Divide and Conquer' she was in the observation room when Jack and Sam declared their feelings for each other. It would also be great to see Teryl again, if only for one episode.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              there's one thing that's crossed my mind about our upcoming shipper day festivities.... (...)
                              i'm not going to look at how many posts we make on that day, but the quality of them.(....)

Quality???

I aimed to write paroles like:

Happy Ship-Day!!!
                              Sam and Jack forever!!!
                              Ship is hip!!!

Well, I better go and think about something more poetic and intellectual demanding....

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                                *Pounces on unsuspecting shippers* Hola! just watched Avalon pt 1 I have to say it wasnt really what i was expecting, bits were funny and the characters interacted quite well, like cameron always was an old friend of everyone of SG-1 , I shall be tuning into the next part Galaxy! Im back thanks for the green your a star!

YAY!!!!!!!!!

((((((((((((PoeticTragedy)))))))))))))))

So glad you are back!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X