This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r
    T!!!!!!!!!!!!! I do remember you, honestly. It's just I knew the name Sam was in your name and I met so many people last time. I do actually remember Sam o Neill, just not at the right moment, I remembered this morning and smacked my head.

I know what you mean about Uni, although for me it is College that did it. I've finished my first year and I'm well on my way to getting high grades so I can relax now, I did the hard part. YES!

I hope you de-lurk again.

Wendy
    Hugs
    Well as I am on holiday (well sort of) I thought I would de lurk again!

*Giggles*! I knew you would remember, if you didn't I would have just reminded you of the Delphi days and the greatness that was the food fight thread! LOL, well at least you remember now!

Yeah, I only started in April and had exams already. I have got a placement in August! Oh that’s great, I bet you are glad!

Anyway sorry for the OT-ness. And I shall probably be around for ship day too! I have to go to uni in the morning but I will be back in the afternoon! Last shipper day was brilliant and I am sure this one will be great too!

~Tracey~
    Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 20 July 2005, 01:41 PM.

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Hey gang! Afraid it's a very quick flyby posting for me tonight so best get down to business

First off - THANKS SoN for doing the list, you are awesome!! (and very quick btw! ). Throwing you some green jello for that!!
      ((((((((Sam_o_Neill)))))))))

Secondly -

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
      Spoiler:
      I thought the chat between Cameron and Sam was just an innocent chat between friends. But the part where he offered her breakfast when she got back did seem a little weird to me....you never know Cameron might not know about her and Jack I bet he'll get a surprise when he finds out
      Hey, liking the potential ship possibilities there, good spot SoN!!

and thirdly

Originally posted by lonely_star
      I need your opinion my dear family I saw online some cheap sg boxsets on amazon.co.uk. I wanted your opinions about the british box set. What do you think of them? and which seasons do you recommend ?? well not the 4th please !! this one is already on my list
      I've got seasons 1-6 on region 2 dvd and they are all great. Lots of cool extras. Funny you should ask about recommended seasons as I was thinking earlier in what order I would rate the 8 so far.

Here's my SG1 chart listing!
      1. Season 4 (well any red blooded shipper has gotta go for that one at the top!)
      2. S6
      3. S1
      4. S7 (call me fickle but the hallucinated passion in 'grace' bumps this 1 up my list!! )
      5. S2
      6. S5
      7. S3
      8. S8 (I'm afraid lack of RDA made big difference for me)

PS - seeing as I've devised my list in a mega hurry I'd like to reserve the right to change my mind at anytime!!

Goodnight all and sweet shipper dreams

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
        (((C7))) This is soooooo cute....I just love it!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just some kisses for the good ol' shipper family!!!

Comment

And you know I wish and hope and pray for this one....

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                      Just some kisses for the good ol' shipper family!!!

What ep was this from?

Thaks
                      Lynn

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                        Hey guys,

I just wanted to remind you all to vote in the SG-1 Ultimate Episode Thread, so as to save The Broca Divide, Metamorphosis, Divide and Conquer, and Beneath the Surface from being eliminated. I get a kick out of seeing The Broca Divide (somehow, I don't know how) survive round after round, as it is certainly sending some people into a frenzy. Heh heh.

OK. Well. Thanks! That is all.

Happy shipping!
                        I'll just add to this post. I think some of the shippers aren't too sure what to do, so I'll give it my best shot...
                        The idea is to vote for eight episodes you want eliminated.
                        The very first post in the thread is updated every round, so you can see which episodes are left. It's best to check this before you vote, as if you add an episode that has already gone, all your post is discounted.
                        We could do with as many shippers as possible voting, as all of the shippy episodes are in grave danger of being eliminated very soon.
                        I hope this was a help, but if I've made you all more confused, I apologize!

ETA: LOL! I see that you've already been given your instructions! Now we all know what to do...let's get voting!
                        Last edited by dipsofjazz; 20 July 2005, 02:50 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                          What ep was this from?

Thaks
                          Lynn
                          It's not from an episode. It's just AT and RDA playing during a promo photoshot.
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                            hey shipper family !!!!!
                            hope you're going well <snip>

Fourth...oh yeah ! I need your opinion my dear family I saw online some cheap sg boxsets on amazon.co.uk. I wanted your opinions about the british box set. What do you think of them? and which seasons do you recommend ?? well not the 4th please !! this one is already on my list

and just cause that's you...a big HUG for my family !!! (((((((((((((((((((((shipper family))))))))))))))))))))))
                            Hi there. I have all seven seasons on box set, and all of them are great! If you like the extras, as in the commentaries, directors series etc, then you have to go for the sets from S4-S7. As you say, you have to buy s4, but the shippy episodes are scattered throughout the other seasons, so I'm not too sure what to recommend. If you are interested in the audio commentaries with Amanda Tapping, she does...
                            Ascension, Red Sky, Avenger 2.0. Evolution pt 2, Death Knell, Ressurection, Lost City.
                            If you would like more information, feel free to PM me.
                            sigpic

Comment

My apologies! Apparently, I missed Round 32 altogether! Round 33 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. Fallout was eliminated in Round 31. Prisoners was eliminated in Round 32. Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) is now #5 from the top, which means it’s very close to being eliminated!

You can make a difference!. Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1502

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                                It's not from an episode. It's just AT and RDA playing during a promo photoshot.
                                Oh that's just really depressing

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Working...
                                X