• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jack and Sams First Date

Sam: "Well, what do you want to do?'
    Jack: "I don't know, what do you want to do?"
    Sam: "Ah, I don't know"
    Jack: "Me neither"
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      Missed that completely! I suppose
      Spoiler:
      another promotion wouldn't be out of the question I mean, how many times has our beloved General saved the world?? Surely that's worth a few more stars
      Well our beloved Homer was promoted to Lt. General when he
      Spoiler:
      took the post at Home World Security...
      so I guess it's possible.

Not being an expert on all things military though it seems odd that Jack would
      Spoiler:
      be promoted AGAIN quite so quickly...but then again, this is SCIFI so...
      who am I to say what is and is NOT possible?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

*peeks in from under her mountain of homework*
        *grabs some shipper cookies to try and get me through.....*
        I should watch a shippy episode for my study break if I survive this avalanche.....
        And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
        Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
        Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
        Daniel: Oh! You see?
        Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Tame I love your comment about Sam not being put with anyone anymore.Where do I sign.It may sound silly but a Big reason I'am not watching Season 9 is I do want to see
          Spoiler:
          every male guest star falling for Sam or any Boyfriends for Sam.I do not even want to see Daniel Teal'c and Sam be buddy buddy with BB's character.If does happen and I did not see it then it's like it never happened.I still plan to watch parts of episode 1 and 3 with Jack.I just does not sit right if Jack is in 1 and 3 and we never see Sam and jack together again.I was also going to watch AT's return in episode 6 but since TPTB are now saying Sam was not with Jack I doubt i'll watch.I still hope RDA will return in latter episodes so we can finally have some real Sam and Jack Ship.All I want is a real Kiss and an I love You.I do not expect an engagement or Wedding.I still cannot believe TPTB did put Sam and Jack together at the end of Season 8.TPTB could have created some good will for Season 9 with the Shippers and the Sam and Jack relationship would not be hanging over the show.I may have been willing to give Season 9 a shot.I would still love to see a late Season episode maybe the second to last episode start with a nice Sam and Jack Bed scene.We can get the real Kiss and I love you in the start of the episode then the rest of the show can be about the the whole Team.The last episode could be like Lost City with some real Sam and Jack Ship.Tame regarding AT and a Season 10 if there is one.I may be wrong but I would be very surprised if she would want to return.I can see a major shakeup with the remaining members of SG-1.I do not want to sound mean but I really hope there is no Season 10.There's probably no chance but I would still love to see an SG-1 Movie with RDA.
          Last edited by ses110; 07 April 2005, 03:48 PM.

Comment

I've missed you all so much!!!!!!!! with GW down, I didn't know what to do, but I catched up with a bunch of Fanfic (LOVE THEM!!!!!)

- Congrats Mei Mei
            - Read The Dark Side of Night and Eclipse... LOVED!
            - Thanks Sue Kay for bringing back hope to S9, LOVED YOUR IDEA!
            - Voted in the Spacey's Award....
            - Enjoyed the best shippy moments....

I think I've never seen this thread as shippy as it is now.... even tongue conversations!!!!

Thanks family for being back!

Rina

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Hey! A general question! All of a sudden, some of my other SG sites (in my favorites) won't open up. Did a big honkin' server somewhere go offline?

Comment

Hi everybody! Did ya miss me? Awww, ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) I knew you did. Well, don't get too excited because this is really just a quick post; I'm still SUPER busy with school and work and won't get a break for a couple more weeks. I could gripe extensively about finals and stupid group projects, but I won't...probably...

But I wanted to let the Shipper Family know that I'm not dead yet!!! And also to say that I FINALLY SAW MOEBIUS!!!

I thought it was great! Amanda is such a talented actress! It made me laugh though because I swear you could tell that she was pregnant in spite of the "creative" wardrobe... My brother laughed like crazy at the
                Spoiler:
                kisses! All THREE of them! and then when Jack told Sam she couldn't have the ZPM because "you've got packing to do" I seriously expected him to wiggle his eyebrows at her, I mean, it was SO suggestive. Anyway, I am not too disappointed that the kisses weren't "real," I guess the spoilers helped in a way because my expectations were a bit lower, so I was able to just enjoy what we got.

There have definitely been better season finales, and the drama quotient was relatively low, but it was dang funny, and it was cool to see the Ra Jaffa helmets again: they're spiffy. Ra himself was a huge waste of thirty seconds, but I liked seeing Apophis again. Somehow it seemed fitting that if this was going to be the last episode, he would be in it. Of course, it wasn't the last episode, so that means we have to see him again sometime. Unless season 9 sucks and Sam and Jack still aren't together, in which case, Moebius IS the last episode as far as I'm concerned. BUT I remain optimistic.
                Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  I've missed you all so much!!!!!!!! with GW down, I didn't know what to do, but I catched up with a bunch of Fanfic (LOVE THEM!!!!!)

- Congrats Mei Mei
                  - Read The Dark Side of Night and Eclipse... LOVED!
                  - Thanks Sue Kay for bringing back hope to S9, LOVED YOUR IDEA!
                  - Voted in the Spacey's Award....
                  - Enjoyed the best shippy moments....

I think I've never seen this thread as shippy as it is now.... even tongue conversations!!!!

Thanks family for being back!

Rina
                  (((((((((((((LOL4JACK)))))))))))))

Thank you....

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
                    Hi everybody! Did ya miss me? Awww, ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))) I knew you did. Well, don't get too excited because this is really just a quick post; I'm still SUPER busy with school and work and won't get a break for a couple more weeks. I could gripe extensively about finals and stupid group projects, but I won't...probably...

But I wanted to let the Shipper Family know that I'm not dead yet!!! And also to say that I FINALLY SAW MOEBIUS!!!

I thought it was great! Amanda is such a talented actress! It made me laugh though because I swear you could tell that she was pregnant in spite of the "creative" wardrobe... My brother laughed like crazy at the
                    Spoiler:
                    kisses! All THREE of them! and then when Jack told Sam she couldn't have the ZPM because "you've got packing to do" I seriously expected him to wiggle his eyebrows at her, I mean, it was SO suggestive. Anyway, I am not too disappointed that the kisses weren't "real," I guess the spoilers helped in a way because my expectations were a bit lower, so I was able to just enjoy what we got.

There have definitely been better season finales, and the drama quotient was relatively low, but it was dang funny, and it was cool to see the Ra Jaffa helmets again: they're spiffy. Ra himself was a huge waste of thirty seconds, but I liked seeing Apophis again. Somehow it seemed fitting that if this was going to be the last episode, he would be in it. Of course, it wasn't the last episode, so that means we have to see him again sometime. Unless season 9 sucks and Sam and Jack still aren't together, in which case, Moebius IS the last episode as far as I'm concerned. BUT I remain optimistic.
                    Yeah, my sister laughed unctrollably, too. My mom just shouted
                    Spoiler:
                    YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
                    Can you blame her?
                    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                      Tame I love your comment about Sam not being put with anyone anymore.Where do I sign.It may sound silly but a Big reason I'am not watching Season 9 is I do want to see
                      Spoiler:
                      every male guest star falling for Sam or any Boyfriends for Sam.I do not even want to see Daniel Teal'c and Sam be buddy buddy with BB's character.If does happen and I did not see it then it's like it never happened.I still plan to watch parts of episode 1 and 3 with Jack.I just does not sit right if Jack is in 1 and 3 and we never see Sam and jack together again.I was also going to watch AT's return in episode 6 but since TPTB are now saying Sam was not with Jack I doubt i'll watch.I still hope RDA will return in latter episodes so we can finally have some real Sam and Jack Ship.All I want is a real Kiss and an I love You.I do not expect an engagement or Wedding.I still cannot believe TPTB did put Sam and Jack together at the end of Season 8.TPTB could have created some good will for Season 9 with the Shippers and the Sam and Jack relationship would not be hanging over the show.I may have been willing to give Season 9 a shot.I would still love to see a late Season episode maybe the second to last episode start with a nice Sam and Jack Bed scene.We can get the real Kiss and I love you in the start of the episode then the rest of the show can be about the the whole Team.The last episode could be like Lost City with some real Sam and Jack Ship.Tame regarding AT and a Season 10 if there is one.I may be wrong but I would be very surprised if she would want to return.I can see a major shakeup with the remaining members of SG-1.I do not want to sound mean but I really hope there is no Season 10.There's probably no chance but I would still love to see an SG-1 Movie with RDA.
                      Completely agree regarding wishes for

Spoiler:
                      Just a nice kiss and/or bed scene at the beginning of an episode, then being all team. Just a nice little thing. I"m not sure i've posted it here, but like I posted in the Sam's a Great character thread aaages ago, lots of people are worried them changing, ruining the team, bla bla BLA. I'd just like to see a nice thing. Even Sam or Jack coming home one night to the other. They open the door. "Hey, i'm home" "welcome back" *Smile* *kiss* simple as that.

Or they could have a bedroom morning scene. We see a little bitta action, then the phone rings. They're being called to the SGC. Then they go! I believe they can both fully have a relationship and keep it off base. They've done it, without even the relationship, for 8 blooming years! It would show the believers of that that they are fully capable of handling both. They're not sacrificing happyness, the SGC, their principles, anything. They're two people living life, being FINALLY rewarded for all the crap they've been through, being happy. For me, if something like that happened, no one could say they screwed everything up. (Well, i'm sure some would, but...honestly...)
                      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                        Completely agree regarding wishes for

Spoiler:
                        Just a nice kiss and/or bed scene at the beginning of an episode, then being all team. Just a nice little thing. I"m not sure i've posted it here, but like I posted in the Sam's a Great character thread aaages ago, lots of people are worried them changing, ruining the team, bla bla BLA. I'd just like to see a nice thing. Even Sam or Jack coming home one night to the other. They open the door. "Hey, i'm home" "welcome back" *Smile* *kiss* simple as that.

Or they could have a bedroom morning scene. We see a little bitta action, then the phone rings. They're being called to the SGC. Then they go! I believe they can both fully have a relationship and keep it off base. They've done it, without even the relationship, for 8 blooming years! It would show the believers of that that they are fully capable of handling both. They're not sacrificing happyness, the SGC, their principles, anything. They're two people living life, being FINALLY rewarded for all the crap they've been through, being happy. For me, if something like that happened, no one could say they screwed everything up. (Well, i'm sure some would, but...honestly...)

Or we could see somthing like
                        Spoiler:
                        a modified version of the pictures from POV. I'm sure those guys could photshop a different background or clothing. And we could see it on one of both of their desks. THAT would be a great way for them to acknowledge that they are together.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sam I may be wrong but if Season 9 tanks TPTB may wish they
                          Spoiler:
                          put Sam and Jack together in Season 8.Even if RDA had the same schedule for Season 9 that he did in Season 8 the Sam and Jack Ship still could not take over the show.I'll never understand the though process of TPTB.IMO the Sam and Jack Ship became a big part of the show because TPTB refused to deal with the Ship and kept putting it off.That only made the Shippers want to see it even more IMO.TPTB will never stop hearing about the Ship until they resolve it.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            Well our beloved Homer was promoted to Lt. General when he
                            Spoiler:
                            took the post at Home World Security...
                            so I guess it's possible.

Not being an expert on all things military though it seems odd that Jack would
                            Spoiler:
                            be promoted AGAIN quite so quickly...but then again, this is SCIFI so...
                            who am I to say what is and is NOT possible?

Oh, but they *can't* do anything that the *real* US Air Force wouldn't do! We certainly wouldn't want to displease them by depicting something against their policy, would we?

After all, Stargate is only *partly* science fiction . . . when it comes to the Air Force procedures and rules, it's 100% realistic, right?

<snark ended>

<g>
                            - Mary
                            SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                            Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              Sam I may be wrong but if Season 9 tanks TPTB may wish they
                              Spoiler:
                              put Sam and Jack together in Season 8.Even if RDA had the same schedule for Season 9 that he did in Season 8 the Sam and Jack Ship still could not take over the show.I'll never understand the though process of TPTB.IMO the Sam and Jack Ship became a big part of the show because TPTB refused to deal with the Ship and kept putting it off.That only made the Shippers want to see it even more IMO.TPTB will never stop hearing about the Ship until they resolve it.
                              I agree with you on the one hand but on the other...and I KNOW I'm going to get pelted for this... I see how TPTB's hands have been tied. There could be NO FULLY SAILING SHIP while Sam was directly under his command. There was zero chance of that.

The problem is that the feelings were there, the chemistry's there, the connection's there...and this forced TPTB to do something...ANYTHING...to show that they acknowledged it - including ALMOST conversations and alternate universe settings.

I also think that it's probably a good thing that Jack won't be her CO for a completely different reason...and that is that it could get to a point where the strain from the SHIP so heavily anchored to their backs could weigh them down to a point where they lose their affectiveness at the SGC...

Now, I have hope because the things that held them back in the past (them meaning TPTB and the characters themselves) will no longer be a problem. The USAF won't take out their red pens and nix shippy issues because the regs won't be an issue any more...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                I agree with you on the one hand but on the other...and I KNOW I'm going to get pelted for this... I see how TPTB's hands have been tied. There could be NO FULLY SAILING SHIP while Sam was directly under his command. There was zero chance of that.

I'm afraid I have to disagree with you on this one. They could very easily have had them together. Even though the official rules of the AF frown on it, the fact of the matter (and this comes from people I've known in the service) is that there is very much a "don't ask/don't tell" attitude. If everything runs okay, and there are no complaints of favoritism or whatever, the real military will not step in.

However, the USAF doesn't want people to acknowledge that, even if it's the truth. I think I need to put in a phone call to Mulder . . . the truth is out there!!! And S&J getting together hinges on his finding it!

I'm still just amazed that TPTB let the USAF dictate the direction of their show. When have you ever heard of somebody in charge of series letting somebody else call the shots like that? This is one time I wish Hollyweird's rebellious nature had kicked in.
                                - Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X