This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lynn
    I know to some it would sound really weird - but I know you guys will understand. I really missed Jack and Sam during Avalon and it actually made me physically sad. I'd tell myself to get a life but I already have one of those :-(
    You are so right. Avalon was so missing in it. I know that there was not going to be a ship but till the last minute I was hoping that TPTB would surprise us with a Sam and Jack ship of some kind. Alas it did not happen.

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r
      *waves hand around too*

Actually, unless I am mistaken (you can hit me if you like) are you T? If not, I do apologise.

I met so many people last time I was here that I was so dizzy. But, trust me, that was good thing. I love this family so I regret not being here and getting to know all of you better. I wish I did, but hopefully, RL will slow down a little.

I will be definently online for Ship Day, it is the 28th, yes? Unless the date has changed....

Wendy
      Hugs
      Nope sorry not T...

Ship Day is still the 28th! So i'll see you there! if i don't see you before

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
        Thanks Sam_o_Neill if you don't mind that would be great you are a star!! I'm happy to do it but it could take some time as I'm back on shift tomorrow and RL will be claiming me again until next week.

Had a quick read of the stargate primer earlier and even though I'm sure you've all probably persued it I thought I'd post the shippy highlights anyway

Spoiler:

Season 8
        Meanwhile, Carter reconsidered her future with Pete when her father, Jacob, died. Knowing that she was trying to get over Jack, the one man she wanted to be with YAY, Sam broke off their engagement. Jack, too, saw a romantic relationship flicker out when his new love interest recognized what he and Sam had between them. She encouraged Jack not to let their jobs stand in the way.

of Sam...
        She is also a passionate woman, who is fiercely loyal to her team and immensely capable of doing her job. She shares personal feelings with Jack O'Neill, but the two have reached an understanding that they cannot act on their feelings so long as they serve in the military together. Do you think that's 'keeping it in the room'?

S9
        It is likely that her muted relationship with Jack O'Neill will continue, with the General's new position in Homeworld Security still being over Sam in the chain of command -- though recently they appear to have reached an understanding that they won't be happy with anyone else.

Ok..here's my questions from the above - have they reached an understanding? and if so did they reach it together? and if so how did they reach it? Did I miss that bit? I know they say the ship is subtle but there's subtle and there's subtle!
        Hey Billie
        I'd be happy to do the list for you, I did start it last night just in case but I will carry it on once i've caught up with the thread

Thanks for picking out the shippy bits of the primer
        I'd like to think that they have both reached and understanding that they will not be able to be with anyone other than each other....Sam tried that with Pete and she couldn't cope and Jack knows it because that was the reason his relationship with Kerry didn't work! They are destined to be together and it will never be able to turn out any other way!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Ok...Here is the Members List i've got so far! I've been through all the posts since Avalon aired and wrote down everyones name. I thought the best time to see the majority of our family was when an episode had been aired...

If there is anyone i've missed, i'm very sorry! Just give me a shout or throw something at me and i'll put you straight on!

The Sam/Jack Shipper Family 2005

misstweedledee
          Token
          mad_gater
          majorsal
          SueKay
          Grace O'Neill
          Billie
          nell
          trupi
          scjon
          pittsburghgirl
          LOL4JACK
          sg_1fanintn
          xkawaiix
          Cassie
          ses110
          DarkQuee1
          divcon
          gatebee
          Oma-1
          Rogue
          Gatetrixer
          Buc252
          dipsofjazz
          ColonelWilliams
          galaxy
          CatySG1
          wynter
          blueiris
          Daniel's Twin
          sugarshaker
          lonely_star
          ann_sgcfan
          LadyJeep
          ÜberSG1Fan
          AncientKnowledge
          Terrarin
          girlgater
          shipper_hannah
          gatewatcher
          Myrth
          Katkin
          Shimmering Star
          BrenRen
          sclairef99
          LtColSamONeill
          get_carter
          waterfall
          gate_girl12
          samisjacksgal
          _Anubis
          Lynn
          Sum1
          Kri
          jay
          shelsfc
          m_wendy_r
          florence
          the_dancer_of_spaz
          Twisted_Angel(Sam_rules)
          Queen_Eleta
          SuSiE SG-1
          Poetic Tradegy
          Sam O'Neill
          Emilee 108

I've also added some of our well known members from a while back even though they haven't been around here for a while..

Ship_Nana
          Mala
          Marimba
          Shipperahoy
          TameFarrar
          bcmilco
          LtLisa
          Stargate_barbie
          sacme (aka Ship_Sistah!)
          Auralan

I can't believe how many members we've got! and i'm sure there are quite a few more than this who enjoy lurking!
          Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 20 July 2005, 03:43 AM. Reason: whoops! Missed myself off! :P

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

*Pounces on unsuspecting shippers* Hola! just watched Avalon pt 1 I have to say it wasnt really what i was expecting, bits were funny and the characters interacted quite well, like cameron always was an old friend of everyone of SG-1 , I shall be tuning into the next part Galaxy! Im back thanks for the green your a star!
            And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
              *Pounces on unsuspecting shippers* Hola! just watched Avalon pt 1 I have to say it wasnt really what i was expecting, bits were funny and the characters interacted quite well, like cameron always was an old friend of everyone of SG-1 , I shall be tuning into the next part Galaxy! Im back thanks for the green your a star!
              Arrggghhhh! Hey Poetic Tragedy
              I thought Avalon was great and Cameron did interact well with the rest of SG-1 IMO He's a nice, funny guy.
              Only 2/3 days until Avalon Pt.2!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                Arrggghhhh! Hey Poetic Tragedy
                I thought Avalon was great and Cameron did interact well with the rest of SG-1 IMO He's a nice, funny guy.
                Only 2/3 days until Avalon Pt.2!
                He is I noticed the little dig at MS and BB similarity from CB "Limited Gene pool" and also the conversation between Cameron and Sam was a bit "hmmmm" what did you think to that
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                  He is I noticed the little dig at MS and BB similarity from CB "Limited Gene pool" and also the conversation between Cameron and Sam was a bit "hmmmm" what did you think to that
                  lol, yeah I loved the 'Limited gene pool quip'
                  Spoiler:
                  I thought the chat between Cameron and Sam was just an innocent chat between friends. But the part where he offered her breakfast when she got back did seem a little weird to me....you never know Cameron might not know about her and Jack I bet he'll get a surprise when he finds out

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Ok...Here is the Members List i've got so far! I've been through all the posts since Avalon aired and wrote down everyones name. I thought the best time to see the majority of our family was when an episode had been aired...

If there is anyone i've missed, i'm very sorry! Just give me a shout or throw something at me and i'll put you straight on!

(SNIP)

I can't believe how many members we've got! and i'm sure there are quite a few more than this who enjoy lurking!

*Waves * I'm still here! Although I don't post hardly ever.. I still come and read this thread everyday! The Shipper Family has definitely grown! I'll add myself to the list!

misstweedledee
                    Token
                    mad_gater
                    majorsal
                    SueKay
                    Grace O'Neill
                    Billie
                    nell
                    trupi
                    scjon
                    pittsburghgirl
                    LOL4JACK
                    sg_1fanintn
                    xkawaiix
                    Cassie
                    ses110
                    DarkQuee1
                    divcon
                    gatebee
                    Oma-1
                    Rogue
                    Gatetrixer
                    Buc252
                    dipsofjazz
                    ColonelWilliams
                    galaxy
                    CatySG1
                    wynter
                    blueiris
                    Daniel's Twin
                    sugarshaker
                    lonely_star
                    ann_sgcfan
                    LadyJeep
                    ÜberSG1Fan
                    AncientKnowledge
                    Terrarin
                    girlgater
                    shipper_hannah
                    gatewatcher
                    Myrth
                    Katkin
                    Shimmering Star
                    BrenRen
                    sclairef99
                    LtColSamONeill
                    get_carter
                    waterfall
                    gate_girl12
                    samisjacksgal
                    _Anubis
                    Lynn
                    Sum1
                    Kri
                    jay
                    shelsfc
                    m_wendy_r
                    florence
                    the_dancer_of_spaz
                    Twisted_Angel(Sam_rules)
                    Queen_Eleta
                    SuSiE SG-1
                    Poetic Tradegy
                    Sam O'Neill
                    Emilee108

I've also added some of our well known members from a while back even though they haven't been around here for a while..

Ship_Nana
                    Mala
                    Marimba
                    Shipperahoy
                    TameFarrar
                    bcmilco
                    LtLisa
                    Stargate_barbie
                    sacme (aka Ship_Sistah!)
                    Auralan

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                      Welcome to the thread! Read your story. What you wrote so far is ok! Finish the story and give us a lot of shippy moments!
                      thanks for reading it

SuSiE_SG1
                      Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
                        *Waves * I'm still here! Although I don't post hardly ever.. I still come and read this thread everyday! The Shipper Family has definitely grown! I'll add myself to the list!

<snip>

~*~Emilee~*~
                        Sorry Emilee!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

*snip*

You can also go to the ship thread under Characters and Relationships and click on the replies number. It tells you all the posters since this particular thread started. Oma-1 is the top poster with 490 posts and then comes Gatebee! I have dropped from the top 10 but I am still very much a major shipper! But you're right, a lot of founding shippers have not posted since this thread started, even though they are still major shippers.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Thanks Blueiris! I didn't know you could do that!

I'll see who else i need to add to the list

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

In preparation for Shipper Day...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                                In preparation for Shipper Day...

Great imae Chevron Seven!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3