This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billie
    Ok...I know Jack and Sam kissing is mesmorising but I've really gotta stop staring at it!!

So...was wondering, is there like a members list of the lovely shipper family? Only thinking this because being a newbie I've yet to get a grip on all our family members and therefore when it comes to occasions like birthdays I'm not sure who to send wishes to where!
    Just post a happy birthday message everyday!! That way you can't go wrong!!

Comment

hello all again, this is my second post!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!

i was just wondering how do you post pictures as i would just love to share all my sam/jack pictures as i have hundreds upon hundreds of them.

also i write fanfic so i was wondering if you have time if you could check out my new story i have written
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2491553/1/

SuSiE_SG1
      Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

So I figured I should de-lurk so you know that there are more of us out here still than you think. It's just RL (esp got in my way) and it kind of got to GW or my family. Sorry - family won!

But I have been trying to catch and get back into things esp. with S9 starting last week here in the US. Too tired to do the Spoiler thing so I'll just move on from that

Did write a question to Joe Mallozzi about Jack and Sam in Avalon but the Mod cut my post down to just about nothing so the question looks "just like a sappy shipper" but hopefully he'll answer - I'll post it if he does.

Other than that finally wrote my first ever fanfic. Nice and short but I was stuck on the NYC subway one day and it just needed to be written. It's called "I'm not an idiot" and of course it's Jack and Sam :-)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2475333/1/

I promise to try to post more often - Sorry to the family

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          BB is a good guy and I don't think he is trying to replace RDA. He knows he has alot of shoe to replace and is just trying to find his own space on the show.

I agree with you about BB. Trying not to be Jack O'Neill, or John Crichton for that matter, I think he has the talent to pull it off though. I just was expecting alot more from 'Avalon' than I got though, and I don't just mean the ship parts either. From what I have read in this thread, it looks like there are spoilers out there that say all will be explained eventually. I just hope that is true.
          sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
            trupi I said it before and I'll say it again.My choice would have been to bring in Jonas or Hailey.I think it would have made it easier for the Fans to except bringing in Jonas or Hailey to replace Jack.IMO SG-1 strength has been bringing in characters Fans enjoy and are comfortable with and not big Name Stars.Hailey would have been my choice since it gives SG-1 another Women and maybe TPTB could have had the guest Star of the week fall for Hailey instead of Sam all the Time.Just kidding.I think Jack always like Hailey and it would have been nice to have Hailey get the spot.
            I would have liked to see Jonas come back too. I guess TPTB didn't think he was exciting enough.

Tonight, we were watching The Day After Tomorrow on HBO (you know, Dennis Quaid in the big ice storm movie with the global warming message?). And as the tornadoes were destroying Los Angeles, I turned to hubby and said, "I just hope RDA is somewhere safe." He rolled his eyes at me and just shook his head. Tee-hee!

Also, we watched Emancipation this evening.....and he really enjoyed Sam in the blue outfit.....plus her whumping the MCP at the end!

All right, Harry Potter is upstairs calling me to knock out two more chapters before I close my eyes for the night. It's really been cutting into my online time the last few days. I'll try to finish it fast!

Comment

Originally posted by SuSiE_SG1
              hello all again, this is my second post!!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!

i was just wondering how do you post pictures as i would just love to share all my sam/jack pictures as i have hundreds upon hundreds of them.

also i write fanfic so i was wondering if you have time if you could check out my new story i have written
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2491553/1/
              Welcome to the thread! Read your story. What you wrote so far is ok! Finish the story and give us a lot of shippy moments!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                I hope they fall flat on their face ..It will teach them a good lesson and shame on them to ignore their loyal fans

I hate the show NOW .

Caty
                It's why I now use an "alternative method" for viewing the eps. To learn about this method...PM me as I'm not supposed to mention this method in a public post.

Anyhow....When I watch using this method.....they don't see any official viewing ratings from me cuz I'm not watching thru the TV.

And unlike the rest of the Tok'ra....I will actually share any intel regarding our favorite couple with this family.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                  We know they are different but people not familiar with the actors are having a problem. My office workers were not first ones to say that to me this week (because of the TV guide cover). But thank g-- they didn't try to get a RDA look alike because that would have blown the top off the fan's patience. The show would have been dead on arrival!
                  when i first saw ben, i thought he and ms looked *very* similar. now, i don't even notice anymore. i think bb and ms both have their own yumminess. (but rda is THE GOD of yummy!)

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                    Hello shippers! Long time, no see!

Now, I'm sure many of you already know this, but Broca Divide and Divide & Conquer are seriously about to be ousted in the SG-1 Ultimate Episode Thread. I don't know how to post the link, but it's in the General Discussion folder. I just thought I might tell you folks, so you could save it... If you want to. I think the tallies are posted and counted near the end of the day!

Good luck!
                    *pounces, knocks over, and huggles the stuffing out of spaz*

WELCOME BACK SPAZ!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                      Great manip, Mala of Jack and Sam on the docks!! loved the heart the fish spray made!! Gatabee thanks for sharing with us!

SG-1fanintn great new sig!!

Okay here is a crazy question ... when is shipper day? I haven't read more than two pages back thus far.
                      Shipper Day is 28th of July

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        when i first saw ben, i thought he and ms looked *very* similar. now, i don't even notice anymore. i think bb and ms both have their own yumminess. (but rda is THE GOD of yummy!)

sally
                        (((((( Majorsal )))))))) couldn't agree more with you about Jack.... very yummy ... that is why Sam and Jack are fishing always and forever

Comment

I know to some it would sound really weird - but I know you guys will understand. I really missed Jack and Sam during Avalon and it actually made me physically sad. I'd tell myself to get a life but I already have one of those :-(

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                            Shipper Day is 28th of July
                            Great! Thanks Gatebee! I'll definetely drop in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                              I know to some it would sound really weird - but I know you guys will understand. I really missed Jack and Sam during Avalon and it actually made me physically sad. I'd tell myself to get a life but I already have one of those :-(
                              Hi Lynn- Your're not crazy! It feels like you are losing old friends. Hopefully they will have a conclusion to their relationship. Because if they don't ,they will disappoint a large number of people (who will make sure they never get a job again).
                              PS are you going to the NJ con.?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                                i know what you mean, lynn.

(((lynn)))

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X