Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sally I also feel there is real hope for the Sam and Jack Ship.AT's comments make me feel there's Light at the end of the Tunnel.I'am giving Season 9 a chance because IMO AT has been great with the Fans and Great with RDA.I'am still not Happy with how the Ship was handled at the end of Season 8 but there's very little I can do about that now.IMO Season 7 and 8 was the chance for Shippers to make a stand.Looking back there were many episodes I should have skipped.I'am not sure it would have made a difference but it could not have hurt.I think with Jack gone it does not help to miss episodes because for now there is little TPTB can give us in terms of Ship.I will say this I'am not going to wait forever in terms of the Ship.TPTB have me for now but I need to see some real examples that Sam and Jack are together or will be together shortly.There is no way I will wait 2 or 3 more Years to see Sam and Jack together.

Comment

Hello, I'm lurking about for a bit.

Taking a break from reading some fic. Oh, how the ships sails sweetly in fic.

For the shipper day poll, I vote for a separate thread.

When my son watched Avalon and first saw Cameron Mitchell, he asked why did that guy look just like Daniel. Then when Vala
      Spoiler:
      made the "limited gene pool" comment, he laughed.
      I think they resemble each other, but I would never mistake one for the other.
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Shippy-shippy-shippy-ship-ship-ship.

I am in a shippy mood right now. I love this scene.

J: I remember feeling feelings.
        S: For me?
        J: No, for Tor.

*sigh* where can I find a shoulder like that?
        sig by PM

Comment

trupi I said it before and I'll say it again.My choice would have been to bring in Jonas or Hailey.I think it would have made it easier for the Fans to except bringing in Jonas or Hailey to replace Jack.IMO SG-1 strength has been bringing in characters Fans enjoy and are comfortable with and not big Name Stars.Hailey would have been my choice since it gives SG-1 another Women and maybe TPTB could have had the guest Star of the week fall for Hailey instead of Sam all the Time.Just kidding.I think Jack always like Hailey and it would have been nice to have Hailey get the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
            Sally I also feel there is real hope for the Sam and Jack Ship.AT's comments make me feel there's Light at the end of the Tunnel.I'am giving Season 9 a chance because IMO AT has been great with the Fans and Great with RDA.I'am still not Happy with how the Ship was handled at the end of Season 8 but there's very little I can do about that now.IMO Season 7 and 8 was the chance for Shippers to make a stand.Looking back there were many episodes I should have skipped.I'am not sure it would have made a difference but it could not have hurt.I think with Jack gone it does not help to miss episodes because for now there is little TPTB can give us in terms of Ship.I will say this I'am not going to wait forever in terms of the Ship.TPTB have me for now but I need to see some real examples that Sam and Jack are together or will be together shortly.There is no way I will wait 2 or 3 more Years to see Sam and Jack together.
            Greetings! I've come up for some air!! I'm reading the Stargate Fan Awards nominations! **shiver**tingle**fans self**

The Ship will come!!! Avalon
            Spoiler:
            The ship was under the radar but even so, between the little that we got, Amanda's "clue," and general spoilers, there will be more Ship in Season 9. But, I agree, I am not sticking around for Season 10 without something certain revealed to us!!
            **stomps foot and wears determined expression on face** Um, but then where do I go? **sniff sniff**
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
              Hello, I'm lurking about for a bit.

Taking a break from reading some fic. Oh, how the ships sails sweetly in fic.

For the shipper day poll, I vote for a separate thread.

When my son watched Avalon and first saw Cameron Mitchell, he asked why did that guy look just like Daniel. Then when Vala
              Spoiler:
              made the "limited gene pool" comment, he laughed.
              I think they resemble each other, but I would never mistake one for the other.
              Vala's line is the best line of the episode! But do you see the reaction of non-SG-1 fans. They think it's strange that a show would hirer another actor that looks like one of their main characters,without him playing his relative. In M2 didn't the real Daniel stay behind in Egypt? Maybe Daniel is Cameron's great-------------grandfather!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                Vala's line is the best line of the episode! But do you see the reaction of non-SG-1 fans. They think it's strange that a show would hirer another actor that looks like one of their main characters,without him playing his relative. In M2 didn't the real Daniel stay behind in Egypt? Maybe Daniel is Cameron's great-------------grandfather!
                I don't think they look that much alike, but anything is possible, I guess.
                They certainly don't seem the same, how they act, personality, and such. It would bother me more if BB looked like or resembled RDA. With RDA leaving, that would have completely alienated me. And no shipping Mitchell with Sam! (I don't think that will ever happen, just saying it is a no-no.)
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

the premise of great ....... greatgrandfather is cool but I don't think that they ever left since nothing changed

Well something did changed.... Sam and Jack are together and they went fishing and there was fish

Comment

I don't think they look that much alike, but anything is possible, I guess.
                    They certainly don't seem the same, how they act, personality, and such. It would bother me more if BB looked like or resembled RDA. With RDA leaving, that would have completely alienated me. And no shipping Mitchell with Sam! (I don't think that will ever happen, just saying it is a no-no.)
                    We know they are different but people not familiar with the actors are having a problem. My office workers were not first ones to say that to me this week (because of the TV guide cover). But thank g-- they didn't try to get a RDA look alike because that would have blown the top off the fan's patience. The show would have been dead on arrival!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                      Shippy-shippy-shippy-ship-ship-ship.

I am in a shippy mood right now. I love this scene.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...leta/bts20.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...leta/bts17.jpg

J: I remember feeling feelings.
                      S: For me?
                      J: No, for Tor.

*sigh* where can I find a shoulder like that?
                      thank you ... love it too ....they so good together ...sniff, sniff

Comment

We know they are different but people not familiar with the actors are having a problem. My office workers were not first ones to say that to me this week (because of the TV guide cover). But thank g-- they didn't try to get a RDA look alike because that would have blown the top off the fan's patience. The show would have been dead on arrival!
                        Perhaps I don't want to see a problem because I'm reluctantly liking BB. Maybe because he was so sweet talking about RDA on the lowdown that I don't feel like he's trying to take his place, so I'm liking him as a new team member. Anywho, I'm happier than I have been about the future of SG-1. Still missing "the man" tremendously, but am seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          <snip>I have to admit it would be Fun to see Vala hit on Jack in front of Sam.I have a feeling Sam would do some hitting of her own.
                          Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                          That would be fun!!! I'd love to see that happen but I doubt it will with Jack not being around
                          Sam would SO win that catfight....The only hand-to-hand fighting I've ever seen Vala do is that scene with Daniel on Prom. Unbound......and my GRANDMA could've countered those moves....I certainly could've. I have a little martial arts experience of my own...

And as for ship day....I would like the separate thread as well.
                          Last edited by mad_gater; 19 July 2005, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                            Mala manip pic it. If you look closely there is also a the fish spray in shape of a heart
                            Great manip, Mala of Jack and Sam on the docks!! loved the heart the fish spray made!! Gatabee thanks for sharing with us!

SG-1fanintn great new sig!!

Okay here is a crazy question ... when is shipper day? I haven't read more than two pages back thus far.

Comment

Perhaps I don't want to see a problem because I'm reluctantly liking BB. Maybe because he was so sweet talking about RDA on the lowdown that I don't feel like he's trying to take his place, so I'm liking him as a new team member. Anywho, I'm happier than I have been about the future of SG-1. Still missing "the man" tremendously, but am seeing a little light at the end of the tunnel.
                              BB is a good guy and I don't think he is trying to replace RDA. He knows he has alot of shoe to replace and is just trying to find his own space on the show.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                lol

Job hunting proved fruitious (sp?) then?????

Me? Still internet-less, but wait till Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh - lovin the sig!!!!
                                SueKay good luck with the job hunting! It is so frustrating at times... I am searching for a job as well. I have a couple of leads, but they are in another state.

Comment

Working...
                                X