X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r
    *waves hand around too*

Actually, unless I am mistaken (you can hit me if you like) are you T? If not, I do apologise.

I met so many people last time I was here that I was so dizzy. But, trust me, that was good thing. I love this family so I regret not being here and getting to know all of you better. I wish I did, but hopefully, RL will slow down a little.

I will be definently online for Ship Day, it is the 28th, yes? Unless the date has changed....

Wendy
    Hugs
    This is just a fly by post. I have not been in here for ages (that's what uni will do to you )!

But I was lurking and saw this post.
    Hey W, it is me T lol! How could you forget?!

Hey to everyone else . I haven't read any spoilers and I don't want to, to be honest with you (I can wait, no seriously, I am being good ). But I am still a big, big shipper! And yes, in my mind they are together too!

Ok I will probably go back to lurking now lol!

~Tracey~
    Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 19 July 2005, 02:38 PM.

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
      SueKay , love you sig

pic fr Mala
      Neat! Nice pic, gatebee!

Comment

Welcome back, m_wendy_r!
        Welcome back, Twisted_Angel (Sam rules)!

And thanks to all of you for the comments on my new sig. The photos are from Descent (S6). I just loved the way they were gazing at each other, and had to do something with the pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Just checking in for a moment during lunch. I'm feeling so optimistic about the Ship today that I'm putting up a new sig.

Back after work!
          Great new signature!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
            Loving the new sig sg-1fanintn!! You must indeed be having a very optimistic ship day and I salute you for it!

Here's my latest bit of fun

See ya later!
            Billie, that's a great pic! How do you guys print words on the pic? **scratches head** Are you using Photo Shop or some other computer graphics program? I wish I could do that!! Anyway, nice job!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
              Hello shippers! Long time, no see!

Now, I'm sure many of you already know this, but Broca Divide and Divide & Conquer are seriously about to be ousted in the SG-1 Ultimate Episode Thread. I don't know how to post the link, but it's in the General Discussion folder. I just thought I might tell you folks, so you could save it... If you want to. I think the tallies are posted and counted near the end of the day!

Good luck!

GREAT SIGNATURE!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                ok-i-am-there-when-it-comes-to-the-motorcycle-comment-but-I-need-some-help-on-this-one
                point-why-is-everyone-so-happy-about-what-AT-said-at-the-Con?

I-should-think-that-we-have-be-living-off-our-imaginations-for-some-time-now-I-don't
                think-that-she-shared-much-except-to-acknowledge-that-things-have-been-left-in-her-words
                deliberately=vague.

why are you writing like that?

what i loved about amanda's statement was that it felt us with *tangible* hope. she basically said the ship isn't over, and that FOR THE TIME BEING, things will be ambiguous. and THEN WE'LL WAIT AND SEE.

rob has said that there wouldn't be as much (NOT none at all) of s/j ship in season 9.

joe said there will be 'allusions' to their relay.

and amanda has said it'll be subtle/ambigous, but that IT AIN'T OVER.

for me, i'm going to just enjoy the little tidbits here and there, and then look forward to when we get our REAL eyeball of sam and jack together as a couple!!!

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                  Hey *waves*

Good evening everyone,

Just wanted to add my say to the whole shipper day thread thing, i think we need a seperate thread, i'm not sure why i do i just think that we do

happy shipping

misstweedledee

there's one thing that's crossed my mind about our upcoming shipper day festivities.... there aren't as many of us as there used to be. and i'm talking about this thread, not shippers in general. the first time we had shipper day, we got over 1000 post in 24 hours. i don't think there's enough of us here to even think of hitting that number again.

i'm not going to look at how many posts we make on that day, but the quality of them. i have no idea how i'm going to contribute, i just know i'll be here. (i'm always here )

if anyone wants to try to lure some of our wandering shippers back for that day, go for it. (don't look at me -- i'm too lazy )

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi Sally. I'm sure a lot of the old crowd will join in for shipper day as it's so special. I'll mention it to a few and I'm sure the word will get passed on.
                    My problem is that I'm going to miss shipper day! *sob* I'll be in Denmark for a jazz festival, but I've left a little something with Token as my contribution for the day. This is one of the reasons I would like us to have a separate thread for shipper day, so that I can read all the posts easily when I get back.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      there's one thing that's crossed my mind about our upcoming shipper day festivities.... there aren't as many of us as there used to be. and i'm talking about this thread, not shippers in general. the first time we had shipper day, we got over 1000 post in 24 hours. i don't think there's enough of us here to even think of hitting that number again.

i'm not going to look at how many posts we make on that day, but the quality of them. i have no idea how i'm going to contribute, i just know i'll be here. (i'm always here )

if anyone wants to try to lure some of our wandering shippers back for that day, go for it. (don't look at me -- i'm too lazy )

sally
                      you are so right Majorsal. There are less shippers in this thread. I for one do come here and there but I don't post all the time. I just try and read what others are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        Hi Sally. I'm sure a lot of the old crowd will join in for shipper day as it's so special. I'll mention it to a few and I'm sure the word will get passed on.
                        My problem is that I'm going to miss shipper day! *sob* I'll be in Denmark for a jazz festival, but I've left a little something with Token as my contribution for the day. This is one of the reasons I would like us to have a separate thread for shipper day, so that I can read all the posts easily when I get back.
                        wow ,Dips, you are going on a gig .... wicked. As Majorsal said above post, since there are very few of us here now, I don't think you would have any problem going through Shippers Day.

I know I voted that we stay here but I will really go where ever everyone wants Shipper Day to be. So I change my vote to either, here or a specific shipper day thread.

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                          Hey *waves*

Wow, they are really close, Have they always been this close? or is it just the pure fact that i'm actually wearing my glasses today?

misstweedledee
                          Mala manip pic it. If you look closely there is also a the fish spray in shape of a heart

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                            Neat! Nice pic, gatebee!
                            thank you but you should really thank (((( Mala ))))) for she did the manip pic of putting Sam and Jack really close to each other. Then the fish jumping and making the heart shape in the water.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              why are you writing like that?

what i loved about amanda's statement was that it felt us with *tangible* hope. she basically said the ship isn't over, and that FOR THE TIME BEING, things will be ambiguous. and THEN WE'LL WAIT AND SEE.

rob has said that there wouldn't be as much (NOT none at all) of s/j ship in season 9.

joe said there will be 'allusions' to their relay.

and amanda has said it'll be subtle/ambigous, but that IT AIN'T OVER.

for me, i'm going to just enjoy the little tidbits here and there, and then look forward to when we get our REAL eyeball of sam and jack together as a couple!!!

sally
                              Oh I pray for that moment to come hopefully sooner than later. TPTB should really just give us our BIG KONKING KISS in real time and get them to the altar. Then they can continue on with there "new sg1 team".

Comment

Hi Gatebee! Quite night! Hello who's lurking! Come out and play! My office workers all thought it was MS on the TV guide with AT. They can't believe how much BB and MS look alike. They wanted to know if the TPTB knew how much they look alike. Because they think it is kind of weird to have two actors that look alike without them being written as brothers or relatives in the story line.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X