Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, it must be at least a week since I was here - have I missed anything? How was Avalon 1?

Comment

Hey guys.

I'm not exactly new, but you all probably don't remember me. I've been a shipper for ages and I have visited this thread many times before.

RL is just a pain. LOL.

I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed reading all of your spoilers on Avalon, since the Sam/Jack part was the bit I was soooooooooo dying to know.

I'm excited to see the new season, especially since in my mind they are together, ever since Threads/Moebius.

If anyone remembers me, raise a hand. LOL

Wendy
      Hugs

PS. I hope you do the seperate for Ship Day, 'cause I will be there.
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
        (((((((((((Sam_o_neill)))))))))))))

Never alone, no matter where you may be you will always have the ship

well seein as its a slow night have a piece of random information,
        Got home to night to find brother had brought a Trampoline, how random.

Anywho whats goin on for ship day?

misstweedledee
        yep! The ship is always with me!

A trampolene...wow I've always wanted one of the big ones that I could use. My brother has a little one but if i tried to jump on that i'd probably go right through it lol!!

Don't know about ship day....i just plan on having as much fun as possible!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Hi shelsfc! Don't think I've met you so hi!!!

Avalon I think was a horrible episode for the ship but besides that I think it did well. I liked what Vala and Cameron add to the show.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
            Hi everyone, it must be at least a week since I was here - have I missed anything? How was Avalon 1?
            Hey! Good to see you again!
            I think there are mixed feelings about Avalon but for me it was good I lot better and funnier than I expected...Cameron turned out to be a good character and Landry isn't too bad either

The only think that could be classed as important that you have missed is a clip from a con where Amanda is talking about S/J [spoiler] She just says that they have left the Sam/Jack thing open to our imaginations for the time being and that there are going to be a few phone calls... [/spoilers]

((((((((((((((Shelsfc))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r
              Hey guys.

I'm not exactly new, but you all probably don't remember me. I've been a shipper for ages and I have visited this thread many times before.

RL is just a pain. LOL.

I just wanted to say that I've enjoyed reading all of your spoilers on Avalon, since the Sam/Jack part was the bit I was soooooooooo dying to know.

I'm excited to see the new season, especially since in my mind they are together, ever since Threads/Moebius.

If anyone remembers me, raise a hand. LOL

Wendy
              Hugs

PS. I hope you do the seperate for Ship Day, 'cause I will be there.
              *raises hand and waves it about*

I remember you Wendy!! Don't know if you remember me tho

I agree RL is a pain most of the time!! Its great for you to drop in

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                *raises hand and waves it about*

I remember you Wendy!! Don't know if you remember me tho

I agree RL is a pain most of the time!! Its great for you to drop in
                *waves hand around too*

Actually, unless I am mistaken (you can hit me if you like) are you T? If not, I do apologise.

I met so many people last time I was here that I was so dizzy. But, trust me, that was good thing. I love this family so I regret not being here and getting to know all of you better. I wish I did, but hopefully, RL will slow down a little.

I will be definently online for Ship Day, it is the 28th, yes? Unless the date has changed....

Wendy
                Hugs
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Token

estelle & katethegater!!
                  May all your Shippy dreams come true!

*ahem* Of course this is ours too!

borrowing birthday announcement ....... Happy Birthday from me too

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                    ooooh Good idea! I have the same trouble!

I know there was a list made a while ago when Mala, Tame and Ship Nana were regulars on here but i don't think there has been one made since! We've had lots of new additions to our shipper family since then so...seeing as I have nothing to do over the next few weeks shall I try to compile a list of everybody?? or does someone else want to have a go??
                    Thanks Sam_o_Neill if you don't mind that would be great you are a star!! I'm happy to do it but it could take some time as I'm back on shift tomorrow and RL will be claiming me again until next week.

Had a quick read of the stargate primer earlier and even though I'm sure you've all probably persued it I thought I'd post the shippy highlights anyway

Spoiler:

Season 8
                    Meanwhile, Carter reconsidered her future with Pete when her father, Jacob, died. Knowing that she was trying to get over Jack, the one man she wanted to be with YAY, Sam broke off their engagement. Jack, too, saw a romantic relationship flicker out when his new love interest recognized what he and Sam had between them. She encouraged Jack not to let their jobs stand in the way.

of Sam...
                    She is also a passionate woman, who is fiercely loyal to her team and immensely capable of doing her job. She shares personal feelings with Jack O'Neill, but the two have reached an understanding that they cannot act on their feelings so long as they serve in the military together. Do you think that's 'keeping it in the room'?

S9
                    It is likely that her muted relationship with Jack O'Neill will continue, with the General's new position in Homeworld Security still being over Sam in the chain of command -- though recently they appear to have reached an understanding that they won't be happy with anyone else.

Ok..here's my questions from the above - have they reached an understanding? and if so did they reach it together? and if so how did they reach it? Did I miss that bit? I know they say the ship is subtle but there's subtle and there's subtle!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      lol

Job hunting proved fruitious (sp?) then?????

Me? Still internet-less, but wait till Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh - lovin the sig!!!!
                      SueKay , love you sig

pic fr Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                        Thanks Sam_o_Neill if you don't mind that would be great you are a star!! I'm happy to do it but it could take some time as I'm back on shift tomorrow and RL will be claiming me again until next week.

Had a quick read of the stargate primer earlier and even though I'm sure you've all probably persued it I thought I'd post the shippy highlights anyway

Spoiler:

Season 8
                        Meanwhile, Carter reconsidered her future with Pete when her father, Jacob, died. Knowing that she was trying to get over Jack, the one man she wanted to be with YAY, Sam broke off their engagement. Jack, too, saw a romantic relationship flicker out when his new love interest recognized what he and Sam had between them. She encouraged Jack not to let their jobs stand in the way.

of Sam...
                        She is also a passionate woman, who is fiercely loyal to her team and immensely capable of doing her job. She shares personal feelings with Jack O'Neill, but the two have reached an understanding that they cannot act on their feelings so long as they serve in the military together. Do you think that's 'keeping it in the room'?

S9
                        It is likely that her muted relationship with Jack O'Neill will continue, with the General's new position in Homeworld Security still being over Sam in the chain of command -- though recently they appear to have reached an understanding that they won't be happy with anyone else.

Ok..here's my questions from the above - have they reached an understanding? and if so did they reach it together? and if so how did they reach it? Did I miss that bit? I know they say the ship is subtle but there's subtle and there's subtle!
                        I think that's the part we're supposed to leave our imaginations too. Of course, we all think that anyway. Personally, as far as subtle goes, that was gone in Threads, there was nothing subtle about it, that was Ship!

I hope it will still be there, with the phone calls AT mentioned at the con.

Oh, I get so excited!

Wendy
                        Hugs
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          Just checking in for a moment during lunch. I'm feeling so optimistic about the Ship today that I'm putting up a new sig.

Back after work!
                          love your new sig ..... true love can never be hidden

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            Rogue I may be proven wrong on this but I do not think we will see a big jump in Farscape viewers for Season 9.I never watched Farscape but from what I hear it was a totally different Show than SG-1.If I was a big Farscape Fan and never watched SG-1 why would I watch SG-1 Season 9? If I was TPTB I would have ran a full court press on long Time Fans and especially the Shippers.I would have told the Fans to give Season 9 a chance while making sure to give praise to RDA and I would have told the Shippers the Sam and Jack Story has not be written.IMO many Fans needed reassurance after Season 8 and it may come back to hurt TPTB.

I hope they fall flat on their face ..It will teach them a good lesson and shame on them to ignore their loyal fans

I hate the show NOW .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              SueKay , love you sig

pic fr Mala

Hey *waves*

Wow, they are really close, Have they always been this close? or is it just the pure fact that i'm actually wearing my glasses today?

misstweedledee

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                              honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Hello shippers! Long time, no see!

Now, I'm sure many of you already know this, but Broca Divide and Divide & Conquer are seriously about to be ousted in the SG-1 Ultimate Episode Thread. I don't know how to post the link, but it's in the General Discussion folder. I just thought I might tell you folks, so you could save it... If you want to. I think the tallies are posted and counted near the end of the day!

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X