This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK!!!!!!!!!

phew! This is the first chance I've had to see any proper shippy discussion since the day before Avalon aired. I have a few observations

A:
    Spoiler:
    Sam has TWO motorcycles. She has an old Indian one that she was doing up in seasons 3/4 and I doubt she's actually use it. If I remember rightly, she has another one that was outside her house...or am I getting confuzzled with a fanfic???

B:
    Spoiler:
    'Muted' relationship to me means that they are together, but are keeping it very quiet as it's not the done thing in the military

C:
    Spoiler:
    His house - VERY p****d off about that...hope he offers Sam first refusal for it when she moves back to the Springs!

D:
    Spoiler:
    Jack has a TRUCK! The SUV we've seen was one the military gave to Jack during that ep I can't remember the name of. He was using a military vehicle rather than his own. He doesn't own a car, mind you, with the size of his driveway, he could own a juggernaught and we wouldn't see it!

E:
    Spoiler:
    They ARE together! That much is becoming obvious. They'll announce it mid-season when all the Anti's have forgotten about it and placed their moaning squarely on Cameron's shoulders.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Sheesh!! I can't get on for a couple days and the thread explodes!! Oy!!

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO ACHIEVED THEIR MONUMENTAL MILESTONES!!!!

Comment

MG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still playing catch-up...Iwas on 3,100 before the last GW blackout when the host company got deleted...I'm nearing 3,000 (again) so here's hoping.

What's your views on penguins that motorcycle and sell other people property????
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          Just checking in for a moment during lunch. I'm feeling so optimistic about the Ship today that I'm putting up a new sig.

Back after work!
          I LOVE YOUR NEW SIG!!!!!!

((((((((((((((((SG1FANINTN)))))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            MG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still playing catch-up...Iwas on 3,100 before the last GW blackout when the host company got deleted...I'm nearing 3,000 (again) so here's hoping.

What's your views on penguins that motorcycle and sell other people property????
            ((((((((((((((((((((((((SK))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

For me it was a combination of that and I had to conk out early as well the last couple days....since I had the day off today I was gonna stay up late last night, but I think my body's too used to all the successive day shifts I've been working and so is now accustomed to going to bed early.....either that or the heat and humidity was sapping my energy quicker.

Comment

lol

Job hunting proved fruitious (sp?) then?????

Me? Still internet-less, but wait till Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh - lovin the sig!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Just a quick heads up

STARGATE INTEL FANFICTION IS UP AND RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(mostly)

We have a page of stories, and fics by Cathain Nottingham and Jo.R will be added tomorrow!

http://intelfanfiction.bravehost.com

This has been what I've been working on for months!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                  Ok...I know Jack and Sam kissing is mesmorising but I've really gotta stop staring at it!!

So...was wondering, is there like a members list of the lovely shipper family? Only thinking this because being a newbie I've yet to get a grip on all our family members and therefore when it comes to occasions like birthdays I'm not sure who to send wishes to where!

ooooh Good idea! I have the same trouble!

I know there was a list made a while ago when Mala, Tame and Ship Nana were regulars on here but i don't think there has been one made since! We've had lots of new additions to our shipper family since then so...seeing as I have nothing to do over the next few weeks shall I try to compile a list of everybody?? or does someone else want to have a go??

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Just a quick heads up

STARGATE INTEL FANFICTION IS UP AND RUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(mostly)

We have a page of stories, and fics by Cathain Nottingham and Jo.R will be added tomorrow!

http://intelfanfiction.bravehost.com

This has been what I've been working on for months!
                    YAY!!! More fan fic to pass my time!!!
                    Great Work Suekay! and Welcome Back!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Just checking in for a moment during lunch. I'm feeling so optimistic about the Ship today that I'm putting up a new sig.

Back after work!
                      Great Sig SG-1 fanintn!! I love the quote! So true for Sam and Jack!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Back after work!
                        I love your signature. The quote is excellent and I especially like the looks in their eyes. So much love and tenderness. I can actually picture them looking at each other.

Conclusion: GREAT JOB!!!

Comment

Hey *waves*

Good evening everyone,

Just wanted to add my say to the whole shipper day thread thing, i think we need a seperate thread, i'm not sure why i do i just think that we do

happy shipping

misstweedledee

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                          honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Back after work!

Hey *waves*

sg-1fanintn your new sig is fantastic, i LOVE it, very creative

misstweedledee

Comment

Hey Misstweedledee

I was beginning to feel very alone in here on my own...now I have some company!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Misstweedledee))))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                                Hey Misstweedledee

I was beginning to feel very alone in here on my own...now I have some company!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Misstweedledee))))))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((Sam_o_neill)))))))))))))

Never alone, no matter where you may be you will always have the ship

well seein as its a slow night have a piece of random information,
                                Got home to night to find brother had brought a Trampoline, how random.

Anywho whats goin on for ship day?

misstweedledee

Comment

Working...
                                X