Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I'll have to vote for a dedicated thread for ship day as I have to go to a bridal shower during the day and I'd love to be able to just go to the thread and not have to trawl through the post to find the ship day ones.(Not that I mind trawling)

TOGETHER FOREVER,
    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
      I know its great isn't it!!! When it comes to Sam and Jack ship my imagination works overtime so i'm sure I can live with that for the time being!! I know the Sam/Jack ship is not over! TPTB would have gone through so much trouble giving us Threads if they weren't going to get Sam and Jack together and show us some of it!!!

Ship hip hooray!
      Yeah, I love the scene in 'Full Circle' in S6 when
      Spoiler:
      Skaara is asking Jack who he is bringing to his wedding and Jack asks if Carter is invited. When Skaara says yes and asks if they'll be coming together Jack gets all flustered and asks "Together as?"
      and Sam replies "As friends, two friends who are both invited going to the wedding together." Jack goes "Ah yes!" Sam shares a smile Skaara.

She knows the score.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

I'm voting for a dedicated thread. I wasn't here for Ship Day last year (I didn't even know that this thread existed-shame on me!!) and I think a separate thread will allow people like me to soak up the atmosphere so much better.

I'm absolutely delighted by AT's comments about the ship. Made my day!! Needless to say, my husband hasn't worked out why I'm squeeing yet!! I agree with Sam_O_Neill. What, otherwise, would have been the point of Threads?
        always and forever
        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Good morning and good afternoon! Since I didn't participate in ship day last year, I will abstain from voting and go which ever way the more experience shippers go. I don't know the benefits of using a dedicated thread compare to using this one. Whatever decided, I'm be there!
          PS-Is there anyone else going to the NJ convention who would like to meet up with Lol4jack,Sugarshaker and myself?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            Good morning and good afternoon! Since I didn't participate in ship day last year, I will abstain from voting and go which ever way the more experience shippers go. I don't know the benefits of using a dedicated thread compare to using this one. Whatever decided, I'm be there!
            PS-Is there anyone else going to the NJ convention who would like to meet up with Lol4jack,Sugarshaker and myself?

Will our SG-1 actors be there? What kinds of questions are you thinking of asking? Suggestion.....Avalon
            Spoiler:
            MOTORCYCLE???
            Hee, hee!! Off to RL. Later
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
              I'm voting for a dedicated thread. I wasn't here for Ship Day last year (I didn't even know that this thread existed-shame on me!!) and I think a separate thread will allow people like me to soak up the atmosphere so much better.

I'm absolutely delighted by AT's comments about the ship. Made my day!! Needless to say, my husband hasn't worked out why I'm squeeing yet!! I agree with Sam_O_Neill. What, otherwise, would have been the point of Threads?
              ok-i-am-there-when-it-comes-to-the-motorcycle-comment-but-I-need-some-help-on-this-one
              point-why-is-everyone-so-happy-about-what-AT-said-at-the-Con?

I-should-think-that-we-have-be-living-off-our-imaginations-for-some-time-now-I-don't
              think-that-she-shared-much-except-to-acknowledge-that-things-have-been-left-in-her-words
              deliberately=vague.
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                ok-i-am-there-when-it-comes-to-the-motorcycle-comment-but-I-need-some-help-on-this-one
                point-why-is-everyone-so-happy-about-what-AT-said-at-the-Con?

I-should-think-that-we-have-be-living-off-our-imaginations-for-some-time-now-I-don't
                think-that-she-shared-much-except-to-acknowledge-that-things-have-been-left-in-her-words
                deliberately=vague.
                Pittsurgirl, as you said we have lived from our imagination for the past years and working out agains the regs... having TPTB saying that there was no ship.... now that:

- There are no regs...
                - They are leaving it open
                - And that they are officially leaving it to our imagination.

We could do wonders!!!!!!!!

Regarding ship day, I would also prefare a separate thread, let's go for the 1500 post, it will be easier to find and we will draw the attention of other shippers.

We can also add a dedicated poll... I have some thoughts, but I will get back to all, I need to do some research.

Although I do have to say, I'm sad that it is on a workday... it makes it so much more complicated...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

estelle & katethegater!!
                  May all your Shippy dreams come true!

*ahem* Of course this is ours too!

Token ~

Comment

Hey *waves*

Afternoon my wonderfull shipper family

How are we all today? i hope everyone is o.k

So Quick run down on my Avalon thoughts before i catch up on the thread
                    avalon
                    Spoiler:

So i tried i really REALLY did, i wanted to hate it so much but......i kinda liked it. *ducks hoping no one throws anything*
                    I really didnt expect it to work but i do see potential in the show, of course i would love it more if it hadn't changed but there you go change is part of life......hey dont i sound philosophical

Oh, was i the only one who thought there seemed to be quite a bit of tennsion between Teal'c and Cameron.....come on Teal'c stay strong for the shippers, put up with him and we'll get our favourite couple together......cause you SO know Teal'cs a shipper

ok so the ep on average....o.k gonna waite for the second part before making my overall assesment

O.K off to catch up on the thread

speak to y'all later

misstweedledee

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                    honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou Token for posting one of the ultimate moments of shippiness in full and very glorious motion!! *big shippy sigh*

I could just sit here forever watching it.......Ok enough of this post I've got to scroll back up and ...... *rests head on hands and props eyes open to avoid the very annoying need to blink*

(((((((((Token)))))))))))))

Comment

Ok...I know Jack and Sam kissing is mesmorising but I've really gotta stop staring at it!!

So...was wondering, is there like a members list of the lovely shipper family? Only thinking this because being a newbie I've yet to get a grip on all our family members and therefore when it comes to occasions like birthdays I'm not sure who to send wishes to where!

Comment

Just checking in for a moment during lunch. I'm feeling so optimistic about the Ship today that I'm putting up a new sig.

Back after work!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                            Just checking in for a moment during lunch. I'm feeling so optimistic about the Ship today that I'm putting up a new sig.

Back after work!

It's a great siggy and the saying is totally true!!! Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              Transcript from ComicCon...Amanda answers question about Sam and Jack:

Questioner: And a lot of us loved Threads and Moebius; but we're wondering what's going on with Sam and Jack now.

(audience cheers)

Amanda: We talk on the phone. (audience laughs) You know it's actually uh very cleverly ambiguous...which um...Robert came up with this great way of sort of "Are they together/are they not/what's going on"...and we'll just leave it up to your imaginations for the time being. (audiences awwwws) And then we'll see what happens. (Amanda, who's been smiling the entire time, teases the audience with a different kind of smile) How's that for non-commital?

(audience laughs)

Questioner: Okay...thank you.

Download the clip here: http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/...at_samjack.mpg

Squee!! THANKS Über Amanda has always has helped us shippers out!!!
                              I love it when every there's a question about J/S it always get a big audience reaction(in a good way) and Brad and Robert were their to see it "They talk on the phone" is she talking about the ep.
                              Spoiler:
                              beach head! or other future ep.'s. O well it doesn't really matter because THEY ARE TOGETHER! that's all that matters

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn

Back after work!
                                Loving the new sig sg-1fanintn!! You must indeed be having a very optimistic ship day and I salute you for it!

Here's my latest bit of fun

See ya later!

Comment

Working...
                                X