This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    Suekay, that's a great way to resolve it, it's got to be the best one I've read, and with
    Spoiler:
    Jack being out of S9, retirement would be a PERFECT reason for him to come out of the SGC.
    It could work very well.
    And then of course they are happily married and enjoying life together when a new supervillian comes along to destroy the earth. Jack is called out of retirement again to run the SGC when
    Spoiler:
    Gen Landry
    is promoted to Homeworld Security (lol). And of course, there's no frat rule for married officers
    sigpic

Comment

Here's a blue peter moment for ya in honour of PT's return to the family *waves to fave First Prime *

(translation for all non-UKers - here's one I made earlier )

sigpic

Comment

I have been noticing that since we saw Threads
        Spoiler:
        we never talk about Pete again
        It was funny all these pictures about Mr Patato and so on I am glad
        Spoiler:
        they haven't got married I thaught he was to pushy, buing a house and so on.
        I don't miss him. I just would like to make fun again and see the funny pictures you made
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          I am sad to think TPTB probably won't go that way UNLESS...AT decideds she isn't going to return after season 9 is complete.

Well if for some reason... COMPLETE SPECULATION!!!!!! THIS IS NOT REAL
          Sam and Jack find a way to get married and Jack becomes a retired guy, then we have the best of both worlds... Sam is at the SGC, Sam & Jack are together...AND NO ONE can be put with Sam anymore .... WOO HOO....

For 8 years they have had *The Guy of the Week* fall in love or lust with Sam and it got really tiresome....I mean really she was becoming the female Kirk...but she didn't get to kiss all of them LOL

I can see having Jack be at home *retiring* And maybe in Season 10 we still hear little tidbits and such OR he has a reoccuring part as a consultant when things are crazy.

I don't think TPTB will go that way either. "cause that's the way they do the things they do.

Boy did it get tiresome. She couldn't be a female kirk, he's a tomcat (didn't you know, that's what the "T" stands for ) I don't want her kissing anyone but Jack. eeiu.

Way to be optimistic.

Kris

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            And then of course they are happily married and enjoying life together when a new supervillian comes along to destroy the earth. Jack is called out of retirement again to run the SGC when [spoil]

And as Jack would say "this should not get old General"

Kris

Comment

Originally posted by antares
              I don't think TPTB will go that way either. "cause that's the way they do the things they do.

Boy did it get tiresome. She couldn't be a female kirk, he's a tomcat (didn't you know, that's what the "T" stands for ) I don't want her kissing anyone but Jack. eeiu.

Way to be optimistic.

Kris
              LOL. I always wondered what the *T* stood for....now I know too funny
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                I don't miss him. I just would like to make fun again and see the funny pictures you made
                I don't have a link here at work...but maybe someone else does of Mala *The Shipper Fairy's* Mr Potatoe site.... she made some fantastic ones

and I know there were others....was that you Rogue who made a few yourself
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Spoiler:
                  Oh Lord, your wish is my command *bows*

Pete's first trip through the stargate wasn't quite what he expected.

sigpic

Comment

There's something that's confusing me...

Spoiler:
                    Jack's a Brigadier (I Star) General, while Landry's a Major (2 star) General...How can Jack be his direct superior?

me thinks they may be leading us on!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

After Sam broke off the engagement , Pete was feeling rather low so he decided to take a break.

Isn't it great what you find doing a google search
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

Spoiler:
                        Jack's a Brigadier (I Star) General, while Landry's a Major (2 star) General...How can Jack be his direct superior?

Ow that is very strange Maybe he got some promotion or so?
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

Spoiler:

Missed that completely! I suppose
                          Spoiler:
                          another promotion wouldn't be out of the question I mean, how many times has our beloved General saved the world?? Surely that's worth a few more stars
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                            After Sam broke off the engagement , Pete was feeling rather low so he decided to take a break.

Isn't it great what you find doing a google search
                            hahahaaaa funny I guess Pete went to Patato Island to find a new hunny for himself.
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              This one is still my favorite.

Want to play?
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

I'm guessing Mr.P = Jack and Mrs.P = Sam? Regardless i think they're pretty funny!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X