X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    spoilers for s9 and ahead

Spoiler:
    shippers, i can't tell you how happy i am! we *finally* have a *real* plan to work off of here!

amanda's quote: "... and we'll just leave it up to your imaginations for the time being. (audiences awwwws) And then we'll see what happens."

i can use my imagination! this is exactly what that 'motorcyle' quip from jack was about in avalon 1.

but what i love the most is 'for the time being' and 'then we'll see what happens'. i KNEW the ship wasn't done (not by a looooong shot), but at least we're getting a clue (big and honkin') of what the ptb have in mind. soooo, we get hints and 'allusions' to s/j in this season, and then we'll see what happens. and i say --

YAAAAAAAAAY!

sally
    sally, I'll see your YAAAAAAAAAAY! and raise you YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!
    Ok....I really am going to bed now!!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      PS, MS slow down- please!
      really, michael *is* doing speed reciting.

spoilers for s9's avalon p1

Spoiler:
      when they were all in the briefing room, and daniel finished his minute waltz explanation, mitchell jumps up and asks him about sam. daniel says bla bla bla, but it was the bla bla bla that i had to close caption, because i couldn't understand him. and since he spoke so fast, the close captioning went fast. i had to play it over and over!

it's funny but frustrating at the same time.

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        shippers, i can't tell you how happy i am! we *finally* have a *real* plan to work off of here!

amanda's quote: "... and we'll just leave it up to your imaginations for the time being. (audiences awwwws) And then we'll see what happens."

i can use my imagination! this is exactly what that 'motorcyle' quip from jack was about in avalon 1.

but what i love the most is 'for the time being' and 'then we'll see what happens'. i KNEW the ship wasn't done (not by a looooong shot), but at least we're getting a clue (big and honkin') of what the ptb have in mind. soooo, we get hints and 'allusions' to s/j in this season, and then we'll see what happens. and i say --

YAAAAAAAAAY!

sally
        Happy, happy, joy, joy!
        Seeing the clip really helped!
        Thanks, Über!
        Thanks, Tsax!

Comment

right i'm off to bed to have shippy dreams i hope...........

will drop in tomorrow for a ship nana cookie and a chat,quite happy today with AT's comments so on a happy cloud....

Hey gotta go jack clones tucking me into bed can't keep him waiting (tee hee)

night guys

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
            I haven't seen the new episode but all this ship between daniel and vala looks like its going full steam ahead.

Thinking about it though,i have loved the last 8 years (i know its a long time) watching for any hint of sam and jacks love for each other and boy how i love the little looks jack gives sam nad vice versa.
            These 2 have bonded as work mates then friends then they have the most powerful love between them as they both know every detail in each others life(kerry dosen't count ok).
            I have loved the way they have built it up from their 1st meeting till the end of mobieus,i'd rather this than them jumping all over each other from the beginning.
            As i have just said that,now i want to SEE them jumping all over each other,a few phone calls then round it up at the end of season 9.

Daniel and vala can have the one night stands but what jack and sam have is real and boy i would give any-thing to have that relationship in a heartbeat.

wynterxx
            daniel and vala aren't a love story. it's a sex romp (even though they haven't had sex yet. ). but daniel and vala aren't meant to be a love story, just some sparks flying - and in daniel's part - hair pulling/falling out.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              It figures we get some possible good News about the Ship and now we may have to worry about the ratings.Shippers can never get a break.I think even when AT does come back I'am not sure the ratings will be as high as when RDA was on the Show.
              How bad were the ratings? Where are they posted?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                Thanks Trupi for jogging my memory. Actually you made me think of Season 6's Sight Unseen – there was a continuity error – Jack drives up in the dark green Ford F150 pickup truck we’d seen in a couple eps through the years but then he leaves in a big black SUV! (Now maybe someone else drove his pickup back to base & gave him a government issue SUV, but I don't think so!)

Enters in truck

Exits in SUV

But to the best of my knowledge... he hasn’t driven a car that we’ve seen and never mentioned a bike.

S8 Moebius...
                Spoiler:
                Because the timeline/realities were tampered with 3 times in M1&2 -- Maybe this different timeline's Jack didn't have a truck, but *did* have a bike and a car?

But for right now I'll stick to the shippy spin until TPTB *thwap* me upside the head for thinking that way!

AND--he changes his shirt. He's wearing a yellowing collared shirt in the first picture and a gray T-shirt in the second.

Comment

Spoiler:

YAAAAAAAAAY!

sally
                  Hiya Shippers!!!!

Remember, Amanda has been 100% reliable whenever she gave us Shippy hints!!! Need I say more?
                  sigpic

Comment

Gateworld Home page.Ratings were 2.1 down from 2.4 Season 8 premiere.It was a 5% improvement over the mid Season premiere in January.I though more People would be curious and watch the first episode.Cast and Crew have there Work cut out for them.It does not look like Faracape Fans provided that much of a lift.

Comment

Gateworld Home page.Ratings were 2.1 down from 2.4 Season 8 premiere.It was a 5% improvement over the mid Season premiere in January.I though more People would be curious and watch the first episode.Cast and Crew have there Work cut out for them.It does not look like Faracape Fans provided that much of a lift.
                      I would like to say I'm upset but I'm not. This is the only way those rat b------ will learn. Yes the show could be cancelled, but if they are going to turn into Barbarella, I prefer it cancelled! Maybe we will get our ship faster!
                      sigpic

Comment

To get on the silly side (though some will get upset) #1 of the shipper's Da Vinci code booklet-selling of the motorcycle is indicating stablity,no longer on the move,no longer searching for the right place or person. When being sold by your significate other means-your mine to keep !
                        One other thing I was thinking about Avalon- How long was Jack asleep in the Dormanta? Because in Avalon he's in Cameron's room in the hospital talking to him. It probably means nothing but has been bothering me since I saw the episode.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          To get on the silly side (though some will get upset) #1 of the shipper's Da Vinci code booklet-selling of the motorcycle is indicating stablity,no longer on the move,no longer searching for the right place or person. When being sold by your significate other means-your mine to keep !
                          One other thing I was thinking about Avalon- How long was Jack asleep in the Dormanta? Because in Avalon he's in Cameron's room in the hospital talking to him. It probably means nothing but has been bothering me since I saw the episode.
                          trupi, I was wondering the same thing.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

They need to concentrate on the loyal SG-1 fans. If they lose us, they are dead in the water.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              They need to concentrate on the loyal SG-1 fans. If they lose us, they are dead in the water.
                              Amen to that!
                              sigpic

Comment

Trupi it's hard to be upset.TPTB should take this as a wake up call.TPTB may have gotten too cocky before Season 9.TPTB should watch SG-1 from Season 1-6 and try to model Season 9 after those Seasons.TPTB should have tried to reach out more to the Loyal viewers instead of just looking for new viewers.

Comment

Working...
                                X