X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by galaxy
    Hey, you are new, right?
    (Sorry I'm a bit slow... )

WELCOME TO THE SHIPPER FAMILY, gate_girl12!!!

Have fun! (I'm sure you will.)

oh, galaxy.............that should have come with a warning and a glass of ice water!!!! Thanks for the memory!

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
      Oooh I made this last night too... couldn't resist.. but then who could

Nice, very nice. I wish I could do this kind of beauty.
      -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        mad_gate, play nice!!!
        ROFL!!!!!! Now you know not to use that phrase in front of the shippertown flirt....could backfire on you...

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
          Nah, they'll never let Sam and Jack get together in this reality unless one of them resigns or retires. Especially since SG-1 is approved by the USAF. Like Amanda Tapping said when she came to Melbourne in 2002, the USAF almost cracked it that Sam calls O'Neill "JACK" in Solitudes. But...they still left it in (GO PRODUCERS!)

Was watching "Window of Opportunity" the other day... good example of how much they respect the regs, Jack retires before he snogs Sam...which is probably the best scene in the episode

PS: Anyone notice that Sam kept her maiden name in "Point of View"? How dense am I, I only just realised it!

SG-1...Can't be the originals.
          ((((((((((gate_girl12))))))))))))

WELCOME GATE_GIRL12!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            Does anyone know misstweedledee? She apparently used to post here a lot, then quit, but came back recently. She said that she had found a link on MSN that said
            Spoiler:

that the Sam/Jack relationship is confirmed in episode 10----which would be the first part of The Fourth Horseman. I checked MSN and couldn't find the link and PM'ed her to please post it, but she hasn't been back since.

Now, that would be worth seeing. If anyone else knows anything about that, please post it! If not, we'll go on with the shippy crumbs we think we've been thrown and hope that next week brings us something better!

Originally posted by nell
            ****GULP**** I didn't see that post!!!!! So is that the first half or second half of season 9?
            Sorry to quote my own post, but Nell's question wouldn't have made sense without it. According to the list of eps,
            Spoiler:
            The Fourth Horseman is the mid-season two-parter. So the first part would air in the U. S. in September, and the second part would air here in January of 2006.
            At this point, that's all I know. I wish misstweedledee hadn't disappeared after posting that. If I could have heard back from her that same day, we might have been able to find the link. Ha! Maybe she's a lurker from TPTB.....and she just dropped by to plant an idea!!

Anyway, some of us speculated a little that day that it's probably the episode in which the
            Spoiler:
            plague is released.....and maybe Jack gets sick!!! Oh, no!

Comment

Welcome, Gate_girl12!

Please visit and post often! All J/S shippers welcome here!

Comment

Sorry to quote my own post, but Nell's question wouldn't have made sense without it. According to the list of eps,
                Spoiler:
                The Fourth Horseman is the mid-season two-parter. So the first part would air in the U. S. in September, and the second part would air here in January of 2006.
                At this point, that's all I know. I wish misstweedledee hadn't disappeared after posting that. If I could have heard back from her that same day, we might have been able to find the link. Ha! Maybe she's a lurker from TPTB.....and she just dropped by to plant an idea!!

Anyway, some of us speculated a little that day that it's probably the episode in which the
                Spoiler:
                plague is released.....and maybe Jack gets sick!!! Oh, no!
                I e-mailed Misstweedledee and asked her to return and answer your question.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Tried to green you, but I'm all out right now. Did you e-mail her through GW, or do you happen to have her actual e-mail address? Because the GW e-mail hasn't been working for me lately.....

Comment

I thought we were having fun just talkin about the car/truck or motorcycle issue. That doesn't mean I'm happy with tibits from the lords of Vancourver about the ship. However, when there is nothing else good to talk about an episode, you get silly and grab at straws. Hopefully something with meat will appear! But I'm a hungry beast and soon going to search for better hunting grounds. Until then let stick together and have fun! I hate to lose you guys because some people like to play with shipper's minds. Peace and love and keep on Shipping!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Tried to green you, but I'm all out right now. Did you e-mail her through GW, or do you happen to have her actual e-mail address? Because the GW e-mail hasn't been working for me lately.....
                      If you go where you PM, and type the person's handle, it will take you to a site which gives a mini bio of the person. There you can get her outside GW e-mail address. But I also e-mailed through GW.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, trupi. I'll have to look at that more closely.

Here's my regular reminder to everyone:

Round 31 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. The Sentinel was eliminated in Round 30. Keep Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) from getting the axe! It’s now #5, so it’s really in danger. Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here:
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=69&pp=20

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Sam and Jack thank you. I thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Billie

Spoiler:
                          Well being the die hard optimistic shipper that I am, I'm going with option number 2 ,that it's a comment thrown in there for us shippers to cling onto and cling on we will with all our might!!

i have absolutely NO doubt that it was
                          Spoiler:
                          a bone thrown to the shippers! they *know* us, and knew we'd grab onto that little jem with both hands.

yay!

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

I agree too!

Sally, I just PMed you about a Ship Day Project. Just wanted to alert you since I saw you were still online.....

Bedtime for me!

Comment

Hi all... capped a bunch of shots of Sam & Jack from Avalon.. they can be found here.

http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~wickedg...s.php?album=22
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                                Hi all... capped a bunch of shots of Sam & Jack from Avalon.. they can be found here.

http://www.bigbutton.com.au/~wickedg...s.php?album=22
                                Myrth, those are great!!! Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
                                X