This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    Guys I'm plain computer dumb1 How do you put the spoiler indicator on?
    So spoiler tags, your message should be in this structure:

[xxx]you write anything you want[/xxx]

Replace the "xxx" with the word "spoiler" and voila!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
      It isn't working for me. The writers haven't made me like any of it so far.
      Maybe I should have said
      Spoiler:
      the writers are wanting you to like Mitchell. So far there's just no meat to the episode. Although, there is 15 minutes left and it is a two parter.
      -girlgater

Comment

Please put me out of my misery
        Spoiler:
        Motorcycle?????

So far I think that Ben
        Spoiler:
        is doing a good job. He is humble. He has a sense of humor. Blue eyes and hot body. Credible as a leader. I like Cameron.
        sigpic

Comment

Can't post guys because I don't know how to place a spoiler indicator. I don't want to get slapped down for posting without it. However, the show is moving very quickly! The newbies need time to loosen up. Too stiff!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
            Please put me out of my misery
            Spoiler:
            Motorcycle?????

So far I think that Ben
            Spoiler:
            is doing a good job. He is humble. He has a sense of humor. Blue eyes and hot body. Credible as a leader. I like Cameron.
            Wouldn't it have been wonderful
            Spoiler:
            if Jack and Sam could have gone riding together?
            -girlgater

Comment

Can't post guys because I don't know how to place a spoiler indicator. I don't want to get slapped down for posting without it. However, the show is moving very quickly! The newbies need time to loosen up. Too stiff!
              I'll tell you what is still moving quickly....Daniel's speech! Dang that boy needs to learn to talk slower.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                So spoiler tags, your message should be in this structure:

[xxx]you write anything you want[/xxx]

Replace the "xxx" with the word "spoiler" and voila!
                Thank you!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  The "team," Mitchell, Daniel, Teal'c and Vala, because she has the bracelet on, are going to search for the ancient outpost. Vala is all about the sexuality. Mitchell is ok and quite tolerable, but Vala is way oversexed.
                  -girlgater

Comment

IMO
                    Spoiler:
                    S9 Beau Bridges is ok, Vala is great and BB is lame

Comment

So far Daniel and Teal'c
                      Spoiler:
                      are very reluctant to be on this mission. Cameron is working hard at gaining their interest. Vala is disappointing. I don't like the writers havibg her use sarcasm and put downs' against Daniel. I hate when they use that device to create tension UST. I thinks it's demeaning and disrespectful.. Thank goodness they didn't use that device for developing Sam and Jack's UST. I still like Cameron. I like Daniel and Teal'c. I like Landry. Hey, I'm easy!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

30minutes to go! No matter what happens on SG-1, we are together as a happy shippy family and we are going to rock this thread tonight. Party!!!!!!!
                        Well, I hope we don't get chastised for being OT when we start talking about the ep.....because there's very little Sam.....and even less Jack!

This thread is a place where a bunch of friends with similar interests gather to talk.....and if we go OT.....it's because that's what our minds are on tonight.

Comment

I find it interesting how different all of our opinions are about the new characters. I am thouroughly annoyed with
                          Spoiler:
                          Vala and her continual one liners. She adds absolutely nothing to the show. She ain't no substitute for Sam, that is for certain!

I just turned Dateline on for the last 10 minutes, because I was bored through the entire show. I could probably be more accepting of Browder's character if we didn't have an entire show of newbies. One newby is okay, three are not.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Daniel & Vala and Mitchell and Teal'c are trapped in separate chambers. Each has a puzzle of sorts to figure out. Both fail on their first attempts and wind up getting into even bigger trouble. Good moment between Teal'c and Mitchell with Teal'c shooting his gun. Since each made poor decisions, the ceiling is coming down to crush them.

Previews have nothing about Jack and Sam.

For the first episode with the new bunch, I'd give it a B+. I'm going to have to watch the scenes with
                            Spoiler:
                            Jack and Sam again to figure out what they're really saying.
                            -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                              I'll tell you what is still moving quickly....Daniel's speech! Dang that boy needs to learn to talk slower.

You're right.
                              Spoiler:
                              Hard to follow him sometimes. Cameron was justifiably angry at Teal'c's choice to fire on the door. I think it will make an in-road with Teal'c who respects authority. NO. NO. NO. NO. It's over and no real ship. Except for the motorcycle remark. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                You're right.
                                Spoiler:
                                Hard to follow him sometimes. Cameron was justifiably angry at Teal'c's choice to fire on the door. I think it will make an in-road with Teal'c who respects authority. NO. NO. NO. NO. It's over and no real ship. Except for the motorcycle remark. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???
                                I want to know
                                Spoiler:
                                why didn't they give some explanation as to where/what Jack is doing??? They gave no explanation as to what role he's played!!
                                -girlgater

Comment

Working...
                                X