Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope that's not all of the opening credits because if it is--OH MY G--! If you close your eyes to long its over. BB is kind of stiff but its his first scene. Open with the dog fight in Antartica. He is meeting with the general who you think is O'Neill- wrong its Lawdry.
    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
      Sam is heading SG R & D in Area 51 (Landry's words); no words on where Jack is. They're doing lots of flashbacks to the battle in Anartica--Teal'c left SG-1 over a month ago; Daniel is leaving. Mitchell is trying to talk Daniel into staying & Teal'c into returning to SG-1.
      -girlgater

Comment

Spoiler:
        Sam on a video/pc phone--Mitchell is asking her to come back. She "has her reasons for wanting this job." Still no Jack.
        -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
          Opening Credit spoilers:

Spoiler:
          Ben Browder is first; then AT, CJ, "with" Beau Bridges and ...as Dr. Daniel Jackson, Michael Shanks.
          I know... weird, as for the opening credits.

Spoiler:
          For the 10sec of an opening I would rather have nothing

Regarding the rest:

Spoiler:
          I like the way they are introducing CM, I feel kinda sorry for him, Jack offered him any position he wanted and he requested to be part of SG-1, when he get's to the SGC he finds out that he is gonna lead SG-1 since nobody else is around, so he tries to convince all of them to come back, Daniel, Teal'c, Sam... but they all say no!, so he says he is part of SG-me

Jack's on scene

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
            I know... weird, as for the opening credits.

Spoiler:
            For the 10sec of an opening I would rather have nothing
            Me too. If they want it that way, then why even bother???
            -girlgater

Comment

Spoiler:
              Jack and Landry talking...Jack said something about signing papers for his house, car and motorcycle! What's he talking about? Is he selling everything?
              -girlgater

Comment

Spoiler:
                Flash back to Mitchell recovering in the hospital from wounds suffered in the battle; Jack tells him "you make it through this and you can do anything...professionally...well, almost anything"--wonder if he's talking about him and Sam?

Vala has arrived; claims she's pregnant by Daniel! She's got some kind of tablet that Daniel's going to research.
                -girlgater

Comment

Firstly, Is it my computer or is GW so slow????

Avalon
                  Spoiler:
                  Well, I like Cameron so far. He is not full of himself. He has great and genuine respect for SG-1. Just saw Jack and Hank playing chess. What does Jack mean sign papers on house, truck, and motorcycle. Motorcycle????? I never knew he had a motorcycle!!! Sam has a motor cycle. Am I just desperate??? I like how they are showing Cameron's history.
                  sigpic

Comment

Guys I'm plain computer dumb1 How do you put the spoiler indicator on?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                      Firstly, Is it my computer or is GW so slow????

Avalon
                      Spoiler:
                      Well, I like Cameron so far. He is not full of himself. He has great and genuine respect for SG-1. Just saw Jack and Hank playing chess. What does Jack mean sign papers on house, truck, and motorcycle. Motorcycle????? I never knew he had a motorcycle!!! Sam has a motor cycle. Am I just desperate??? I like how they are showing Cameron's history.
                      Nell, I had the same reaction
                      Spoiler:
                      Motorcycle!!!! but it breaks my heart that he is selling everything, I really, really, really loved his house... maybe Sam shoud move in when she gets back

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

i always could see jack with a motorcycle. maybe he bought so him and sam could go for a joy ride on some weekend, have lunch at some quiet part of town and then go and get dirty!! *happy evil grin*
                        Jack- "As much as I might otherwise think this is nice..."
                        Sam- "Shh, sleep"
                        Jack- "Is that what we're doing?"
                        (Solitudes)

Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he'd live for: Sam Carter

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Well, the writers are making you like Mitchell because of all he did to ensure that SG-1 defeated Anubis.

The deal with Vala is that she has these ceremonial marriage bracelets that belonged to a gou'ald. She's slapped one on Daniel's wrist and on her wrist. She wants Daniel to help her find some kind of treasure before she takes them off. Dr. Lee is trying to cut the bracelet off Daniel, but it won't work. Daniel was preparing to go to Atlantis on the Daedulus (sp) so this really put a cramp in his plans. Daniel just passed out.

-girlgater

Comment

Here are all the things I hate in the first half hour: (no spoilers)

Jack is no longer at the SGC
                            Ben Browder is boring
                            Teal'c, Daniel, and Sam are not together as a team
                            the introduction - no song, no names, no pictures
                            the fact that Ben Browder gets headlined over everyone
                            "Special Appearance by Richard Dean Anderson" - made me teary
                            Beau Bridges on the show - never thought he was entertaining as an actor
                            Vala and her skunk-like hair
                            the plot thus far - there is none

I'll be back with more, I'm sure

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                              Spoiler:
                              Well, the writers are making you like Mitchell because of all he did to ensure that SG-1 defeated Anubis.

It isn't working for me. The writers haven't made me like any of it so far.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Daniel and Vala have both passed out. Teal'c has returned. Apparently the goa'uld used these bracelets as a means of transporting prisoners. A Jaffa would put it on and then put one on the prisoner he was transporting. If they became separated, they would both become ill and eventually die. Vala is insisting they have to find the treasure. The ship to Atlantis has left so Daniel is stuck. If he kills Vala like he wants to, he'll die as well. Mitchell wants to find the treasure...or Daniel & Vala can get married. That's when Vala comes out with the "let's make babies" statement that was in the preview show. Mitchell is glad Teal'c is back; hoping he'll stay. Daniel is aware of the Wraith and the battle with the ancients from the tablet Vala brought. The ancient that carved the tablet was Merlin, who was an ancient.
                                -girlgater

Comment

Working...
                                X