This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatewatcher
    hello gate family!!! I have been taking the summer off to read lots and lots of fanfic!! I akso ordered the 4 books from fandemonium!!! However, tonight is new season night. Jack will be on!!!!! I know I'll be watching it. I sure hope at least something is hinted at about him and Sam. Only three hours and 15 minutes to go! Hope you all enjoy the show.
    We're all hoping that, gatewatcher! Welcome back!

Comment

Hi chums. here's another nice pic of our favourite couple...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
        To Madeleine: I am sorry if I come accross critical of TPTB. I truly don't mean to, rather just trying to understand them as best I can.
        I should clarify, in case I wasn't clear what I meant - I'm not trying to stifle all criticism of TPTB. It's fair dos to criticise decisions they have made that relate to the show, and to criticise how they write or direct shippy scenes or whatever. My problem is only with the regular accusations that they (or some of the actors) are disrespecting RDA. It's off topic, and not in a good way.

Madeleine

Comment

How bout another Sam/Jack pic story!!

Come on Sam, lets just tell everyone how we feel!

Oh...er...sorry...er...I forgot we are at work

I can't take this much longer Sam. One day, one day very soon I'm
          gonna shout it from the top of Cheyenne Mountain

One day indeed shippers - keep the faith!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billie

Yay! Another story Love it! Especially the last bit! "One day, one day very soon I'm gonna shout it from the top of Cheyenne Mountain"!!! Great!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

i've really got the urge to stay up until 2am then i can read what everyone says about the new eps but
              1) I 've got to be up at about 6.30am tomorrow
              &
              2) When I read other people opinions of the eps before I see them..it kind of ruins the viewing for me I prefer surprises

Luckily my mum and dad are keeping me out most of the day so that should keep me from peeping in until I manage to get the episode

I'm off to bed now but I hope everyone in the U.S enjoys it!! and heres hoping to some nice Jack scenes and a smidgin of Sam/Jack! Whatever it may be!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                Round 31 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. The Sentinel was eliminated in Round 30. Keep Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) from getting the axe! It got 15 votes last time, and is now in about sixth place to be eliminated.

Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here:
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=69&pp=20

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Sam and Jack thank you. I thank you!
                ((((((((SG1-Fanintn)))))))), thanks for the reminders to vote... I don't want to miss any round, at the begining it was difficult to keep up, but now it's OK and haven't missed any, we need to keep D&C out... some people want it to die I thought we all wanted the same things, peace, love and S/J ship in SG-1

I'm ready for tonight, I have mixed feelings... well sorta, I love SG1 and the main reason that I kept watching and kept being hooked was thanks to RDA and his performance as Jack O'Neill, with time the stories, the characters and the ship grew on me and if Jack was not in the episode it was basically boring.

I will miss this: Pssst, OMA, where are you we miss you....

So I'll watch tonight... dying to see RDA, dying to see if there is any mention of the ship and dying to see if they did it right and that I can believe in the transition of the new characters.

And I might cry when I see this:

So far I have liked BB character, I think he will be nice, naive and fun to watch, but definitely will NEVER, EVER, REPLACE RDA/Jack and I think it is not the intention of TPTB.

Now Vala, is another story, it was something different in Prometheus, but to have her in the first 6 eps of S9, might be to much for my taste, lets see what happens...

So shippers, you have my thoughts in writting for the before.... , let's see what they are for the after , hope I don't have to eat up my words

See you at 8pm
                Last edited by LOL4JACK; 15 July 2005, 02:00 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                  The way they set it up, you're actually voting for the episodes you like the least. In theory, those get bumped off, and the ones everyone likes stay.

In each round, Katerine posts an update that shows which eps have been deleted. Below that, she updates the lists of each season's eps, based on what has been deleted. At the top of those listings is a link to each season's ep synopses, so you can go and read a short summary of any eps you may not remember clearly. After that, you make your decision to vote based on what's been eliminated and what still remains. Then, just go to the bottom of the page and hit "Post Reply," then post the names of the eight episodes you want eliminated.

Many people also put "Round #__" at the top of each of their posts, so they'll be sure to be counted in the proper round.

It took me a little bit to figure it out too. Need to know anything else? Just PM me.
                  Okay, I voted...
                  I hope I did it right.

I can't believe there is still an Unas-ep remaining...these eps are SO boring, it's not even funny!!!
                  Anyway...Thanks for the link sg-fanintn.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                    I will miss this:
                    Oh yeah...am SO gonna miss that too!! Thanks for the pic L4J! soooo yummy!

Comment

PREVIOUSLY ON SG-1

Then

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue

*Sigh* I love that pic. Often the subtle touches are the most powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by Billie

I love this series of pictures! I hate to ask as it reflects my ignorance, but what episode is it from?
                          -girlgater

Comment

*squeeeeeeeee*

He is so deliberately touching her hand!
                            No doubt about that.

Thanks for the reminder of these wonderful, shippy scenes, Rogue.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              Nell .... see you tonight and I hope we have somthing to squeee about ....
                              See you here after 9 p.m. Eastern time
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatewatcher
                                hello gate family!!! I have been taking the summer off to read lots and lots of fanfic!! I akso ordered the 4 books from fandemonium!!! However, tonight is new season night. Jack will be on!!!!! I know I'll be watching it. I sure hope at least something is hinted at about him and Sam. Only three hours and 15 minutes to go! Hope you all enjoy the show.

1 hour 38 minutes to go Eastern Standard Time
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X