This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm loving all the pictures!!!

Sam and Jack really love each other its all there in their eyes!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      Hi Shipper buddies!!! **WAVES** I'm on a lunch break at home. Can't post or lurk from work. I'll be posting after the show airs. It's on at 8 and 11 Eastern time. I will watch it both times because I tend to miss stuff the first time. Well, I don't want to kid myself but I'm expecting some word, expression or gesture from Jack that confirms there is a relationship with Sam. I'll come on line after the 8 p.m. episode to report with spoilers. Don't give up the ship!!
      Hi nell **WAVES BACK** Thanks for the promise of spoilers, I await with shippy anticipation!!

and in the meantime here's a little something to keep our boat afloat!!

*crosses as many body parts as possible for some ship in S9!*

Comment

[QUOTE=nell]
        Originally posted by girlgater
        Here's an oldie, but a goodie for looks:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/girlgater/JS.jpg[/IMG]

OMG!! My Shippy Moments folder is ready to explode! I've just copied all the pics on the last 2 pages and that added to pics from the past several months!!! Note to self: Open new Shippy Moments folder #2. Now keep those pics coming!!! BTW, does anybody have a pic of the front of Sam's house but not with her in it? Same thing with the outside of Jack's cabin but no one in the pic? Myb for future story idea. Um, and the Pentagon. Am I giving myself away??? Hee, hee!!
        lol! I'll have a look for some pics for you......
        I'm just happy you are doing another story!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

ooh Nell does the pic have to be of Jacks Cabin or his house?? I've got one of the house if you're interested

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            What about the statement that there are no egoes getting in the way when they are working. Hint- maybe he's talking about RDA? He's the only person not in the picture any longer.
            I must have not noticed that one. But the issue of egos would be a matter of fairly subjective perspective, wouldn't it? *wink, wink*

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
              ooh Nell does the pic have to be of Jacks Cabin or his house?? I've got one of the house if you're interested
              Thanks, I have his house already. I know I've seen his cabin without people in it but I cannot remember where or when.
              sigpic

Comment

Back to work! **waves bye-bye** See you tonight! Squee!! (for the parts that Jack will be in)
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                  Here's an oldie, but a goodie for looks:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/girlgater/JS.jpg
                  it will never be an oldie but will "ALWAYS" be a goddie

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                    Back to work! **waves bye-bye** See you tonight! Squee!! (for the parts that Jack will be in)
                    Nell .... see you tonight and I hope we have somthing to squeee about ....

Comment

hello everybody I notice that there are a lot more people online at gateworld I wonder how of course everything has to do with the new episodes of season 9 of SG.1 and season 2 of Atlantis. I hope the ones that can view the episodes that they can make detailed information Unfortunatly I can't watch the episodes I am really sad about it because I have to work tonight from 10 PM till 6 AM so I can't watch the episode. so I am hoping some people in here can help me out if you know what I mean
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

Round 31 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. The Sentinel was eliminated in Round 30. Keep Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) from getting the axe! It got 15 votes last time, and is now in about sixth place to be eliminated.

Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here:
                        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=69&pp=20

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Sam and Jack thank you. I thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          Round 31 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. The Sentinel was eliminated in Round 30. Keep Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) from getting the axe! It got 15 votes last time, and is now in about sixth place to be eliminated.

Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here:
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=69&pp=20

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

went to that site and I really am confuse how the whole thing works. I would love to join in.

Comment

Originally Posted by sg-1fanintn

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthre...9&page=69&pp=20

Originally posted by gatebee
                            went to that site and I really am confuse how the whole thing works. I would love to join in.
                            Me too gatebee! I haven't dared vote just in case I accidently get D&C booted out .... I couldn't live with the torment!!

Comment

hello gate family!!! I have been taking the summer off to read lots and lots of fanfic!! I akso ordered the 4 books from fandemonium!!! However, tonight is new season night. Jack will be on!!!!! I know I'll be watching it. I sure hope at least something is hinted at about him and Sam. Only three hours and 15 minutes to go! Hope you all enjoy the show.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                The way they set it up, you're actually voting for the episodes you like the least. In theory, those get bumped off, and the ones everyone likes stay.

In each round, Katerine posts an update that shows which eps have been deleted. Below that, she updates the lists of each season's eps, based on what has been deleted. At the top of those listings is a link to each season's ep synopses, so you can go and read a short summary of any eps you may not remember clearly. After that, you make your decision to vote based on what's been eliminated and what still remains. Then, just go to the bottom of the page and hit "Post Reply," then post the names of the eight episodes you want eliminated.

Many people also put "Round #__" at the top of each of their posts, so they'll be sure to be counted in the proper round.

It took me a little bit to figure it out too. Need to know anything else? Just PM me.

Comment

Working...
                                X