• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Nice smiles...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Blueiris . I 'a thinking the same as you as regard to we won't see or hear much ..it's not their priority anymore ..They'll start a new ship I reckon ...but I think that TPTB do what they really want ..I don't think they'll please the antis-shippers more than us ..I think they just like to annoy all the fanbase in general ..Remember in Mobieus ..when Sam said
        Spoiler:
        to Jack ..I like Daniel ..Just imagine how the Daniel/Sam Shippers must have felt .....so happy and me I shouted "NO" ..then we have Sam saying to Jack that she was just joking and that she wanted to get to know him a bit better .. I was relieved but the Daniel/ Sam shippers got a kick in the teeth ...Well if that is not a big joke ..what is it then ??!!!..This is completely unnessary...They didn't have to make a comment on the Sam Daniel ship because I even don't think it'a an important thread in any forums anyway ..... it was funny but they are teasing all the fanbase and they will carry on doing that with the new ship of season 9 ....Please , please,please ..be season 9 the last one ...it's too much disrespect for the fanbase .

Caty
        I'm with you both on that. I too think that we're gonna be lucky to get much at all this season. It seems that with the new cast and the talk of new ships that the focus is about moving on and 'reinventing' the show and therefore putting the past to bed (oh how we wish!! ).
        I was reading the interview with RC in the Jan/Feb issue of the official magazine where it says
        Spoiler:
        ....the last five episodes of SG1s 8th season are linked together to form one arc which will eventually tie up all the outstanding loose ends that have been dangling... 'Reckoning, Threads and Moebius are going to be such wonderful payoffs', RC promises. 'All the stuff that we've been leading up to, with the Jaffa rebellion against the Goauld, Daniel's ongoing rivalry with Anubis and all the personal stories that have been boiling over the last couple of years'.

Does this means that they consider the jack and sam ship to be no longer a loose end because if they do then they have let us all down BIG time. Also if in the past they have been so worried about keeping non shippers happy by not having proper resolution then that is surely no longer an issue now that they are reinventing the show as Jack and Sam are no longer in the spotlight. So PTB why not give us shippers what we want - some proper on-screen closure.
        Oh and while you are at it how bout some continuing jack refs from sam and the occasional visit from jack and then jack bringing the kiddies in to see mummy and...... always the optimistic shipper!! (or maybe delusional is more like it!!)

Comment

To Madeleine: I am sorry if I come accross critical of TPTB. I truly don't mean to, rather just trying to understand them as best I can.

To all: I hope that Season 9 is wonderful and a success. I wish all of the actors, new and old, well.

To shippers: I hope that Sam and Jack ship is positively addressed in season 9, that it still exists, and that a true and happy resolution happens before the series ends.

To RDA fans: I would like to see him given the credit and respect that he deserves by the media and his peers. I'm not saying that he doesn't receive it, just that I enjoy seeing it.

Good luck to all of us shippers (especially here in the US) tonight!
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            More looks between them..

Ooooo a 'looks' game, great idea dipsofjazz, can I play!!

Love that jack is soooo looking at sams lips in this one!!
            (gotta love walters face too!)

Comment

More smiles...

sigpic

Comment

Another hot fanfic from Iced Heat- Breaking Point series.(Breaking point 2-Wow). You can find the stories on the GW Fanfic page.
                sigpic

Comment

Here's a pic of Jack's head on Sam's tummy in Serpents Venom...

sigpic

Comment

Does Sam adore Jack or what

Comment

i have another noob question. (i always have 1 it seems)

how do i get those pictures down at the bottom of my replys that some of you guys have. i've been messing around here now for a little bit but i keep screwing up my settings. and help would be wonderful thanx
                      Jack- "As much as I might otherwise think this is nice..."
                      Sam- "Shh, sleep"
                      Jack- "Is that what we're doing?"
                      (Solitudes)

Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he'd live for: Sam Carter

Comment

Hi Shipper buddies!!! **WAVES** I'm on a lunch break at home. Can't post or lurk from work. I picked up my new VHS tapes for tonight! I invited my husband to watch the Premiere with me but he declined. Although he's been very supportive of my Shippy Opener series. In fact, he gave me one of Sam's lines, "it's time to fish or cut bait," and I followed with "I'm ready to fish." Ahem!!! Hee, hee!! Thanks everyone for your cheering me on while I wrote what turned out to be loads of fun!!! I'll be posting after the show airs. It's on at 8 and 11 Eastern time. I will watch it both times because I tend to miss stuff the first time. Well, I don't want to kid myself but I'm expecting some word, expression or gesture from Jack that confirms there is a relationship with Sam. I'll come on line after the 8 p.m. episode to report with spoilers. Don't give up the ship!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jay
                          i have another noob question. (i always have 1 it seems)

how do i get those pictures down at the bottom of my replys that some of you guys have. i've been messing around here now for a little bit but i keep screwing up my settings. and help would be wonderful thanx
                          Hey there jay... I took me quite a while to figure it out.
                          First off, do you have a photobucket account or something similar which enables you to post pics? Once you have that go to edit signature and then put the IMG for the picture you want at the bottom of your posts in the box et voila!

hope that helps, good luck and I look forward to seeing your new sigpic!!

Comment

Here's an oldie, but a goodie for looks:

-girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                              Shippy hugs everyone. When I first heard about BB signing on, I felt sad, as it was the end of an era. Now I'm kind of looking forward to it becuase it's a chance to START OVER and go back to enjoying the show for the episodes without getting so emotionally caught up in it only to be let down.

SG was a first for me. I had never participated in a chat room, or read a fanfic, or attended a convention before season 7 of SG, and now I've done all of those things! I never imagined that I would find a group like the shipper family who was passionate about the show in the same way that I was.

I have to say, though, that the last two years have been tough. As much as I hate to see RDA go, I would not want to see yet another season like the last two. I do think that BB has the potential to reinvigorate the show, and I hope that it finds it's way back to what it used to be. Even tough I'll really miss the S/J ship, it will be a relief not to feel this ongoing sense of frustration every week. And I will still hold out hope that they'll have a more concrete resolution between S & J until the very end!
                              What can I say but Ditto! Thats exactly how I am!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

[QUOTE=girlgater]Here's an oldie, but a goodie for looks:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/girlgater/JS.jpg[/IMG]

OMG!! My Shippy Moments folder is ready to explode! I've just copied all the pics on the last 2 pages and that added to pics from the past several months!!! Note to self: Open new Shippy Moments folder #2. Now keep those pics coming!!! BTW, does anybody have a pic of the front of Sam's house but not with her in it? Same thing with the outside of Jack's cabin but no one in the pic? Myb for future story idea. Um, and the Pentagon. Am I giving myself away??? Hee, hee!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X