This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    That has crossed my mind several times too.....especially since we kept hearing that rumor that RDA and AT came back in for some extra filming after S8 wrapped. And TPTB are STILL talking about the regs, although many people with military experience keep telling us on this thread that they should no longer be an issue. There have just been so many strange bits of info coming our way since March.....so I've been thinking it too!!!

I'm not holding my breath either.....but wouldn't we be a happy bunch of shippers if it happened?
    Happy bunch of shippers ..... I think that would be an understatement. I think we would all go WILD. Just thinking of it gives me chills. But I know TPTB would not do that. Sadly, reality has to sink in and we shippers have to continue on our quest ... and dream on.

Comment

I just want to see this in our reality
      without any alien influence, hinky alien viruses, etc.!

Then, I want to see their big grins
      when they come up for air!

Comment

I just want to see this in our reality
        without any alien influence, hinky alien viruses, etc.!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...s/039hol02.jpg

Then, I want to see their big grins
        when they come up for air!
        after all those years of waiting ..... I think it will be a long , long, long, wait before they "come up for air".

pic fr Myrth

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          after all those years of waiting ..... I think it will be a long , long, long, wait before they "come up for air".

pic fr Myrth
          And with those pleasant pictures in my mind, it's time to go dream some shippy dreams!

Comment

good night .... for that is all we have been left with .... shippy dreams...

pic fr myrth

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
              ROTFLMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna add a couple characters to this:

Nearby Vancouver in the Stargate Production Office sits a group of producers and writers that are stirred up into a frenzy. They just learned that the Shippers are developing their own versions of Season 9's opener that has them reeling with amazement for the perceived sheer audacity.

One of their leaders, Brad Wright begins to speak.......
              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...l/wright01.jpg
              Brad: "Who are these...these...Shippers?" His face is red, a small vein is pulsing in his temple and sweat is lacing his brow as he bellows. "We've spent the past 8 years maintaining a line between Sam and Jack that has yet to be crossed. The Great Wall of China has nothing on the boundary we built between them!!! Fishing? What's with this fishing business? They've had AU kisses! So, what's with the whining?"

Across the table from Brad sits Joe Mallozzi, friend to Shippers, licking his spoon clean after consuming a particularly tasty pint of Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Oatmeal Fudgy Swirl Chips ice cream. Wiping the dribbles of melted cream from his chin he responds to Brad.
              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...mallozzi02.jpg
              Joe: Brad, snap out of it! Get a grip! I've been telling you since year 5 that it's time for Sam and Jack to fish. Are you really surprised that the Shippers have taken matters into their own hands???? Get real!!! With the chemistry between Sam and Jack enough to power a ZPM, how much longer do you think they can go on before they implode??

Suddenly a man barges into the meeting and disrupts the group.
              http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...l/untitled.bmp
              Pete: "What about me?" He whines. "I'm the boyfriend. I've got rights."
              Brad and Joe together: "Shut up, Shanahan!!"

Jacob (turning interesting shade of umber): Ex-CUSE ME?!?!?!?! You stalk my daughter cuz you couldn't let sleeping dogs lie, sleeping dogs in this case meaning my daughter's CLASSIFIED work, AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CLAIM ANY RIGHTS TO HER?!?!?!? IT'S ONLY CUZ OF THE CONTROL SELMAC GIVES ME THAT I DON'T KICK YOUR SORRY A$$ TO NETU AND BACK!!!!!!

Teal'c: Indeed! Were we on Chulak, I would be well within my rights to slowly and painfully execute you for your actions!!

Thor: You are lucky, Peter Shannahan, that I do not send you to a distant planet for your actions against Colonel Carter, one of the most valued allies of the Asgard people.
              Brad: OK, guys! You've made your point! "You buffoon! We wrote a script that landed you in the arms of a hot lady and you...you..."
              Joe: "you didn't stand a chance against O'Neill. You're lucky we didn't write a scene where Jack kicks your a$$."

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...utePower04.jpg
              Jack: That's right, Petey-boy!!! You are so not a threat to me. Dad, Teal'c, and Thor can attest to that! Now, if you guys will excuse me, I have a beautiful woman expecting me and I don't intend to keep her waiting!! Oh, and Shenanigans. Dad. Likes. Me!!!!
              Jacob: Yup! He's a better man for my daughter. He would never sully her honor the way you have! Whatever made you think I'd like you, Mr. Potatobrain?!?!?! You'd better get the heck outta here before even Selmac loses her patience and decides to let you have it in the kisser...and she's got a heck of a left hook!

So....what'd ya think of my modifications?

Hahahahha this is great MG ..and Nell I also love your little love story

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                A SHIPPY OPENER FINALE!!! 10 of 10
                Dear Shipper Friends, You may have noticed that I'm including as many episode and character cliches as possible. I also "borrowed" shamelessly from remembered ideas from favorite fanfics. Thanks for your kind words and encouragement to continue the Ship!!! **Takes bow**

Now I present to you what we have all been wishing for............THE SHIP IS IN!!!

Sargeant Walter Harriman: Unscheduled off world activation. It....it's the Tok'ra.
                IT'S DAD!!! ** uh, oh**

Jacob: Hi kiddos! Just a quick visit to see my little girl.

Daniel: Ahh....Jacob. Hi.
                Jacob: Daniel, where's Sam?
                Daniel: She...she's not here.
                Jacob: I can see that! Mission?
                Daniel: Um....don't know.
                Jacob: All right, where's O'Neill? He can fill me in.
                Daniel: Um, you see, Jacob. About that...Jack's retired. He's.... not.... here.

Jacob: WHAT???? You're telling me that you don't know where Sam is AND Jack's retired?
                Later at Jack's House........

KNOCK**KNOCK**KNOCK**BANG**BANG**KNOCK**KNOCK**KNOCK
                Jacob: O'Neill. Open. This. Door, Mister! Where's my daughter? Sam, it's Dad.
                Selmak: Jacob, do not act the fool. I have been telling you for years that Jack and Sam are soulmates. They have finally found their way into each other's hearts.
                Jacob: Selmak, shut up! This is my daughter we're talking about.
                Selmak: Sam is an intelligent and passionate woman. O'Neill is worthy of her. Remember, my friend, I can read your thoughts. You know this is true.
                Jacob: Ahhh, I know it. I...but....well, I have a reputation to uphold. I can't very well let Jack know that I approve that easily. I want him to have a very healthy dose of fear that I will injure him severely if he hurts my little girl!
                Selmak: Sam's not a girl and Jack could break you in two. Friend, you, how do you Tauri say it, blow alot of hot air!
                Jacob: Yeah, you're right! Hey, Selmak, looks like nobody's home but I found Jack's spare house key. How's about we go inside and share an ice cold beer?
                Meanwhile, far, far away...........

Our couple are out of our view.....

Sam: So.
                Jack: So.
                Sam: I can't believe we did it. We're alone and nobody knows where we are!
                Jack: Even Daniel can't interrupt us. Nice!
                Sam: Jack, I love you.
                Jack: Sam, I never gave up on us. I'm not good with words but I'm good with you.
                Sam: Mmmmmmmmmm......
                Jack: Mrs. O'Neill?
                Sam: Yes, Mr. O'Neill?
                Jack: I love you, too. C'mere. I've got something for you.....

A BIG HONKIN' KISS!!!!!!!

THE END
                NOOOO! Does it have to be the end??? what about 11,12 13....???
                Great ending though Nell

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                  Wow!! RL claims me for a week and I miss all this

Where to start?

1. Happy (belated?) birthday, Florence.

2. Nell, I love the season 9 openers-(especially the penultimate one!). Thank you so much.

3. RDA is one fine man who has definitely improved with age There is no excuse for the disrespect. At least Ben Browder doesn't see himself as any kind of replacement. BB comes across very well IMO.

4. I've probably forgotten to refer to loads of different things so ((shipper family))

5. I'm still divided about watching season 9. Because I don't have Sky and my computer seizes up every time I try to download an episode, I shall be waiting for the DVD volumes to come out here in January. I suspect my husband (who says he isn't a shipper), will probably buy them anyway.

Actually, talking about my husband has just reminded me of something. We were watching Threads the other day (he for the 1st time and me for about the 4th) and
                  spoilers (highlight to read)when it got to the bit where Kerry advises Jack to retire, my husband said. Does he? Do they get together? It'd be nice if they did. It seems my beloved husband is a closet shipper after all! Not that he would normally admit to it.

I also really like how RDA can handle any interviews he had in the past .He is a smart guy. Also I like his secrecy ...and I also love how he speaks about all the other members of the SG1 cast .He is always polite and treat everybody with a great respect .

I hope TPTB will carry on treating him with respect too and specially MS and CJ .may be they'll do another interview supporting him in his decision to leave .After all MS did leave and probably came back because he could not find work elsewhere .This is not the case for RDA ..I even think he may not even look for another project .I would n't if I was him .He worked enough , has enough money to treat himself and his family to a better life .I hope he will travel the world like he recently said he would do .

I also have great respect for AT .She is a very genuine and sensitive woman .She always leaves messages on her official website and has a genuine love and interest in her fans .

CJ , I don't really know him that well .I would expect he is a nice guy .
                  MS , I have my opinion about him and of course didn't like what happened in season 5 ,6 and all the stuff with Corin (Jonas) who had to leave the show because of MS coming back .Jonas was a great character and should have stayed . I didn't really appreciate the episode where he had to leave the show ..specially when Daniel had to tell him there was only room for one .

Jonas proved himself as a great need for SG1 but it didn't make any difference . ..and To be honest I'm a bit bored of the Daniel character . I wish he would have gone instead of Jack .

Caty

Comment

I just wanted to say I loved all the birthday wishes you sent me yesterday.
                    I had a great day and all your posts made it even greater !

I tried to give green to everyone but it seems I've given too much for today and I have to wait 24 hrs... But I took notes so I won't forget anyone !
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                      ROTFLMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna add a couple characters to this:

[/img]
                      Jacob (turning interesting shade of umber): Ex-CUSE ME?!?!?!?! You stalk my daughter cuz you couldn't let sleeping dogs lie, sleeping dogs in this case meaning my daughter's CLASSIFIED work, AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO CLAIM ANY RIGHTS TO HER?!?!?!? IT'S ONLY CUZ OF THE CONTROL SELMAC GIVES ME THAT I DON'T KICK YOUR SORRY A$$ TO NETU AND BACK!!!!!!
                      http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...hics/tealc.jpg

Teal'c: Indeed! Were we on Chulak, I would be well within my rights to slowly and painfully execute you for your actions!!

http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...phics/thor.jpg

Thor: You are lucky, Peter Shannahan, that I do not send you to a distant planet for your actions against Colonel Carter, one of the most valued allies of the Asgard people.
                      Brad: OK, guys! You've made your point! "You buffoon! We wrote a script that landed you in the arms of a hot lady and you...you..."
                      Joe: "you didn't stand a chance against O'Neill. You're lucky we didn't write a scene where Jack kicks your a$$."

Jacob: Yup! He's a better man for my daughter. He would never sully her honor the way you have! Whatever made you think I'd like you, Mr. Potatobrain?!?!?! You'd better get the heck outta here before even Selmac loses her patience and decides to let you have it in the kisser...and she's got a heck of a left hook!

So....what'd ya think of my modifications?
                      Clap, clap, clap, clap!!!!! Love it, mad_gater!!!! Dad needed to blast !!! And, Thor, of course!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Is everyone ready for tonight! We'll hold each others hands tonight and weather any storm that might arise. We never know which way the coin will be tossed, so until then, keep the ship light burning. Let them bring on what they may, our shippy family is strong!!!!!!! Viva la Sam and Jack!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

That has crossed my mind several times too.....especially since we kept hearing that rumor that RDA and AT came back in for some extra filming after S8 wrapped. And TPTB are STILL talking about the regs, although many people with military experience keep telling us on this thread that they should no longer be an issue. There have just been so many strange bits of info coming our way since March.....so I've been thinking it too!!!

I'm not holding my breath either.....but wouldn't we be a happy bunch of shippers if it happened?
                          With RDA/Jack leaving, I think TPTB are more concerned with keeping the anti-shippers happy and avoiding the whole S/J ship from now on out. I also believe that they were just biding their time untill he left and that is why we didn't get more than we did at the end of season 8. This is not negative thinking, I don't think. Just reality setting in.

I do hope and wish for more somewhere before the end of the series, but I'm not holding my breath anymore.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            Is everyone ready for tonight! We'll hold each others hands tonight and weather any storm that might arise. We never know which way the coin will be tossed, so until then, keep the ship light burning. Let them bring on what they may, our shippy family is strong!!!!!!! Viva la Sam and Jack!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Morning! This afternoon I am going to buy a fresh pack of video tapes for Season 9. I'm both excited and anxious about tonight's show. I am hoping for at least a little bit of ship and I will pout Big Time if there is none! Actually, I am expecting a little bit of ship. Call me naive but can they really ignore this white elephant aka Sam and Jack are in love? Ooooops, I forgot, it's those Vancouver guys writing the scripts!!! Not you, Joe! You're our friend, right?? Hee, hee!! DON'T GIVE UP THE SHIP, yet!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm a little sad this morning. My morning paper, which never before has so much as mentioned SG, says "This show gets a nimble and clever makeover. Ben Browder plays a heroic and whimical pilot--just as he did on "Farscape."

I don't begrudge those looking forward to BB and a 9th season, but can't help feeling sad about what has been lost. Don't have time to read what others are saying as I will be leaving soon and won't get to watch tonight's show until I get back and watch the tape. Maybe if I were a diehard sci-fi show fan I would be eager for this season, but I'm not. Certain sci-fi shows and movies grab me, for whatever reason.(the characters, maybe?) Others don't and I never know which will be the one.

Comment

lol I'm trying to keep as neutral as possible, I'm hoping for ship! but i'm not expecting any..cause that way i won't be sad if there isn't.
                                Joe is our friend!I trust him. He won't let us go a whole season without ship!

The episode airs in the U.S at about 2am my time so from then until I can find somewhere to download the ep I will have to try my best to keep away from here so I can see the episode before I read anybody elses thoughts! Its going to be hard
                                If any of you see me on here before i've watched the ep you have to kick me out!

I've got my tub of Ben & Jerry's chocolate ice-cream ready to keep me happy once i've watched

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X