This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

Jack: Sam can't come to the phone right now, we where celebrating Florence's birthday!!!!!

[/ Happy Birthday Florence!!!
    sorry had to borrow this again fantastic love it!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLORENCE!!!
    have a fantastic day and all the best wishes to you!!!

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

we need to post more, this thread is practically falling off he page!!

anyone who doesn't like spoilers, close your eyes now!

sigpic
      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE FLORENCE!!!

I hope all your hopes, dreams and wishes come true!!!

Comment

OK EVERYONE! IT'S TIME FOR THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG. PLEASE TAKE YOUR SPOTS IN THE SHIPPER CHOIR:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
          HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
          HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR FLORENCE!!!
          HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
            Yeah, I thought I was too, but he will not be made up with yet. I guess I pushed too many buttons already today! He's not really mad, just pouting. Oh well, my ship is not the theme of discussion here, so on that note, I am posting a couple of caps I like. just the looks J/S give each other in this scene is just so....

Inspired by your attention to 'shippy detail' i have been watching some of the older episodes with my 'ship specs' on!

I saw Crystal Skull last night and in the scene around the briefing room table where Daniel is talking about his ' grampa Nick', Jack & Sam are sitting that close that their knees & elbows are touching. I swear any closer and she would be on his lap!

Well, Jack never did pay much attention in briefings....at least having Sam on his lap would be a good excuse.

Ship Ahoy!
            sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
              RDA or BEN B,mmmmmm

RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON!!!!!
              I love RDA the way he is now,he is so sexy,grey hair and all,must admit i love his hands the way his thumb bends quite a bit(Ok getting too wierd)
              I know exactly what you mean!!!
              He has such sexy hands!!!
              I mean something is terribly wrong with his fingers, but whatever it is, it makes him even hotter. LOL

Love that!

(sorry for the thunking...now: back to Jack AND Sam)

Comment

I thought the Shipper Family might be interested in seeing this article, posted today on the TV section of comcast.net. There's no shippy news in here, but I still thought you might like to see it: http://www.comcast.net/tv/

I tried to post the link directly to the article, but it wouldn't work once I posted it. So, once you arrive on the TV page, click the arrows just under the photos to go to the Sci-Fi coverage. Here's an excerpt from the article. Right before this picks up, the writer mentions that John Crichton named his Farscape gun Winona.

"Privately. I may have named my weapon," he says, "but that's a John Crichton thing. Crichton is the man who names every inanimate object he can get his hands on. That was his way of making the world less alien and more personal."

While replacing Anderson is a daunting task, Browder feels he's up to it. "Interestingly enough," he says, "I was given a hat the other day that said 'O'Neill' in it. It fit OK. I don't know what that says. As they handed me the hat, and it said 'O'Neill,' I thought, 'I don't know how I feel about this. Ah, it's good. I'll wear it.'"

"But you know what? No one is ever going to replace RDA, what he meant to the show and to the franchise. He came up and shot a couple scenes, so I got to see him in his natural environment."

Underneath the headline for this article is another link that says, "Stargate SG-1 News." I clicked on it with anticipation. Ha! It took me to the Gateworld home page!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Florence!

Here's a cake inspired by France for one of our French shippers!

Originally posted by nell
                  A SHIPPY OPENER Part 9

This is the next to the last part in my series. It's been alot of fun and thanks for the encouragement. Now let's see what's happening.....in Vancouver!!!

Nearby Vancouver in the Stargate Production Office sits a group of producers and writers that are stirred up into a frenzy. They just learned that the Shippers are developing their own versions of Season 9's opener that has them reeling with amazement for the perceived sheer audacity.

One of their leaders, Brad Wright begins to speak.......

Brad: "Who are these...these...Shippers?" His face is red, a small vein is pulsing in his temple and sweat is lacing his brow as he bellows. "We've spent the past 8 years maintaining a line between Sam and Jack that has yet to be crossed. The Great Wall of China has nothing on the boundary we built between them!!! Fishing? What's with this fishing business? They've had AU kisses! So, what's with the whining?"

Across the table from Brad sits Joe Mallozzi, friend to Shippers, licking his spoon clean after consuming a particularly tasty pint of Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Oatmeal Fudgy Swirl Chips ice cream. Wiping the dribbles of melted cream from his chin he responds to Brad.

Joe: Brad, snap out of it! Get a grip! I've been telling you since year 5 that it's time for Sam and Jack to fish. Are you really surprised that the Shippers have taken matters into their own hands???? Get real!!! With the chemistry between Sam and Jack enough to power a ZPM, how much longer do you think they can go on before they implode??

Suddenly a man barges into the meeting and disrupts the group.

Pete: "What about me?" He whines. "I'm the boyfriend. I've got rights."
                  Brad and Joe together: "Shut up, Shanahan!!"
                  Brad: "You buffoon! We wrote a script that landed you in the arms of a hot lady and you...you..."
                  Joe: "you didn't stand a chance against O'Neill. You're lucky we didn't write a scene where Jack kicks your a$$."

Jack: That's right, Petey-boy!!! You are so not a threat to me. Now, if you guys will excuse me, I have a beautiful woman expecting me and I don't intend to keep her waiting!! Oh, and Shenanigans. Dad. Likes. Me!!!!
                  Oh, Nell, this is the best one yet!

Originally posted by majorsal
                  honestly, no. i think they 'know' they're going to lose some s/j shippers and jack fans with all these changes, so they're just trying to fill in the empty spaces of the departing fans. rda's gone, so bring in another leading man type. s/j shippers aren't just some ship crazed maniacs that have to have any kind of romance to survive. we didn't pick this pair, they picked us. daniel/vala and-or cameron/lam isn't going to 'replace' sam and jack to us. it's just another man/woman attraction thing, but in *no* way is a replacement for the sam/jack love story. there is no replacement. i really believe the writers are just tying to fill in the empty spaces.

sally
                  It's clear they don't understand us. Just any ship won't do. We need a resolution for Sam & Jack, our friends in whom we've invested years! Besides that, I wouldn't trust these guys with my heart again for anything! From this point forward, I won't let TPTB lead me toward a certain ship on any of their shows. I just don't want to be jerked around again.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

Comment

(((((Ship Family)))))

A big thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday : gatebee, Sam_O_Neill, trupi, Caty (I love the collage ! ), girlgater, Rogue(great fireworks !), pittsburghgirl, LOL4JACK (let's give Sam and Jack some rest, I think they need it after 8 years of UST finally becoming RST... at least in my dreams ! ), sueKay (come back soon, I miss you ), Daniel's_twin, wynter, galaxy (thanks, that's one of my fav shippy scenes !), Grace_O'Neill (the song was great, thanks for the choir ! ), sg-1fanintn (thanks for the cake !)
                    and everyone I could have missed !

Sam and Jack together forever !
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE
                      FLORENCE

Comment

Florence!!!
                        May your birthday be Shipperific!!

pic courtsey of Mala

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

Jack: Sam can't come to the phone right now, we were celebrating Florence's birthday!!!!!

[/ Happy Birthday Florence!!!

Yes, that's my kind of ship!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLORENCE!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            Is RDA still Executive Producer or does he lost that privilege because he is leaving? Doesn't he still have a say in SG-1 or does SCIFI over rule him and kicks him out of the loop?

JM says that RDA is no longer an Exec. Producer. I don't know if that means he longer is investing in the show or what. Maybe it's just a courtesy to him to say he doesn't want his character to be killed off or maybe it's just good business. I suspect they'll do what they want.
                            A question, where do you think he is in that picture beside the window with blinds? Washington? It's isn't Cheyenne mtn., I don't think. Anyway we'll find out Friday, except I will be out of town at a house with no cable TV and no Internet, so seeing Avalon will have to wait with me. I'll do what I was intending to do anyway, tape it and watch later, after I see comments on GW, just a bit later than I was going to.

Comment

Wow!! RL claims me for a week and I miss all this

Where to start?

1. Happy (belated?) birthday, Florence.

2. Nell, I love the season 9 openers-(especially the penultimate one!). Thank you so much.

3. RDA is one fine man who has definitely improved with age There is no excuse for the disrespect. At least Ben Browder doesn't see himself as any kind of replacement. BB comes across very well IMO.

4. I've probably forgotten to refer to loads of different things so ((shipper family))

5. I'm still divided about watching season 9. Because I don't have Sky and my computer seizes up every time I try to download an episode, I shall be waiting for the DVD volumes to come out here in January. I suspect my husband (who says he isn't a shipper), will probably buy them anyway.

Actually, talking about my husband has just reminded me of something. We were watching Threads the other day (he for the 1st time and me for about the 4th) and
                              spoilers (highlight to read)when it got to the bit where Kerry advises Jack to retire, my husband said. Does he? Do they get together? It'd be nice if they did. It seems my beloved husband is a closet shipper after all! Not that he would normally admit to it.
                              always and forever
                              My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                              My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
                                Actually, talking about my husband has just reminded me of something. We were watching Threads the other day (he for the 1st time and me for about the 4th) and
                                spoilers (highlight to read)
                                Spoiler:
                                when it got to the bit where Kerry advises Jack to retire, my husband said. Does he? Do they get together? It'd be nice if they did
                                . It seems my beloved husband is a closet shipper after all! Not that he would normally admit to it.
                                Ah, yes, not many can resist the shippiness
                                j/k, Haven't been to this Thread yet so just saying hi before I go to bed and

Happybelated?Birthday Florence!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X