X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDA or BEN B,mmmmmm

RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON!!!!!

why would we pick the younger over the older sexiest guy in the planet.
    Hey i'm 29 and i would do any-thing to have RDA be the first thing i see when i wake up and the last thing i see at night WOW HAVE THEY REALLY SEEN HIM!!

it all comes down to personality,making people laugh kind hearted,and course he's not at all bad to look at.(excuse me BEN,you might be all the above but your not our man)

Look at Sean Conery,Harrison Ford,all get better with age.

Ok mind going in the gutter about how experienced RDA may be too!!!

I love RDA the way he is now,he is so sexy,grey hair and all,must admit i love his hands the way his thumb bends quite a bit(Ok getting too wierd)

I've put my point across i think,check in later...

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
      RDA or BEN B,mmmmmm

Hey i'm 29 and i would do any-thing to have RDA be the first thing i see when i wake up and the last thing i see at night WOW HAVE THEY REALLY SEEN HIM!!

it all comes down to personality,making people laugh kind hearted,and course he's not at all bad to look at.(excuse me BEN,you might be all the above but your not our man)

I love RDA the way he is now,he is so sexy,grey hair and all,must admit i love his hands the way his thumb bends quite a bit(Ok getting too wierd)

wynterxx
      A woman with good taste! PS just came back from Wales last Friday-Love it!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
        RDA or BEN B,mmmmmm

wynterxx
        my kind of real men .....
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/05a77e87.jpg

Comment

I decided to also send my two cents worth to CNN for that "simpy mahvelous darling" article. I spoilered spaced this so that only those interested in my two cents worth would read if they so choose.
          Spoiler:
          I read your article about the new Stargate SG-1 season starting on the 15th-all I have to say is that I wonder just exactly what your reporter was thinkting when it was written.

The general "hotness" of Ben Browder?

I have to say that the producers of the show may be into T and A these days, but I guarentee you that a majority of the viewers are not.

Not only that, but to say that Ben Browder, the 12 years younger than Richard Dean Anderson addition to the show only adds that to the show not only negates his fine acting talents, it also insults the intelligence of the viewer. In addition I found the whole tone of the article sexist and rude.
          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
            I decided to also send my two cents worth to CNN for that "simpy mahvelous darling" article. I spoilered spaced this so that only those interested in my two cents worth would read if they so choose.
            Spoiler:
            I read your article about the new Stargate SG-1 season starting on the 15th-all I have to say is that I wonder just exactly what your reporter was thinkting when it was written.

I have to say that the producers of the show may be into T and A these days, but I guarentee you that a majority of the viewers are not.

Not only that, but to say that Ben Browder, the 12 years younger than Richard Dean Anderson addition to the show only adds that to the show not only negates his fine acting talents, it also insults the intelligence of the viewer. In addition I found the whole tone of the article sexist and rude.
            Brava-Brava
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

I didn't know that BB was 43 !!! he looks younger than that ..I thought he was 34/35 ..I'm amazed .

Caty

Comment

Spoiler:

BB does not oooze me like RDA.

Comment

There is no question that RDA is jaw droppingly hot...

Also Amanda's jaw droppingly hot... I feel cheated out of part of that package, but I still hold out hope for an end of season return.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Excellent letter. I just hope that someone actually reads it and does something about it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      I didn't know that BB was 43 !!! he looks younger than that ..I thought he was 34/35 ..I'm amazed .

Caty
                      what that is a shock i thought he was younger 43,still thats the prime time i think people say,but no i'm still sticking with RDA.

i'm just having a chat with my jack clone will be back in a bit...

wynterxx

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                        There is no question that RDA is jaw droppingly hot...

Also Amanda's jaw droppingly hot... I feel cheated out of part of that package, but I still hold out hope for an end of season return.

Myrth, I agree . We shippers have been cheated and been taken on a long ride.

pic fr Mala

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          A woman with good taste! PS just came back from Wales last Friday-Love it!
                          Thank-you but there are a lot of woman (and men) who have the same taste.

I'm glad you liked Wales,did you come on holiday,or for the concert.There are lovely places in Wales especially the castles.

Hope you come again soon and hope that the people over here were welcoming as the people i meet over in Florida were to me last year,be back a.s.a.p my jack clone is calling me.........

wynterxx

Comment

Delurks for a moment and is totally confused and wonders if I've stumbled into the thunk thread....

Hey everybody:

I must say that I think RDA/Jack is quite hot and is definitely worthy of Sam's love. There is something to be said about older men. Ahhh...the experience.

Ok....to Ben B. I had no idea that he was 43. I would have thought he was in his mid 30's. Oh well, that makes him right about my age--nothing wrong with that. I have a terrible time judging ages anyway.
                            -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              I saw your question on the "Ask JM" thread and JM's response. Since you asked, this is my thinking S9 General
                              Spoiler:
                              As a fan, I love your idea! There is such a wealth of material. I can't see the character of Jack O'Neill being happy in another desk job being "the Man's man" so to speak. However, I have to suspend my belief of the character for the sake of RDA's decision to leave but keep things open. And I can understand TPTB's unwillingness to write a situation that they may not be able to resolve with RDA playing O'Neill. I would like to think that is why they left the Sam/Jack relationship open as well. If they would have had Jack retire and be with Sam, then the fans would expect to see Jack around Sam's house, the SGC, or Colorado Springs. I would think he would be an almost constant presence since he is such good friends of Daniel and Teal'c too. But TPTB couldn't NOT resolve to some degree the Sam/Jack storyline. I will have to hope that eventually we will get more of Sam and Jack. I guess it is all up to RDA.

If Season 9 is successful, how hard would SciFi try to woo RDA for some Season 10 and beyond episodes? And as Stargate seasons went on, would Jack O'Neill just quietly disappear?

Are you still glad you asked?
                              There's one thing I don't want and it's killing off Jack! They are saying RDA doesn't want Jack to be killed so as to leave open the possibility of his return. Well, whether he decides to return or not, there's no reason to kill Jack. In a few instances it's necessary to kill a character when an actor leaves. Well, I can think of just one at the moment (Edith of All in the Family) but I just hate it when it happens. Of course, this is sci-fi.......

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                                There's one thing I don't want and it's killing off Jack! They are saying RDA doesn't want Jack to be killed so as to leave open the possibility of his return. Well, whether he decides to return or not, there's no reason to kill Jack. In a few instances it's necessary to kill a character when an actor leaves. Well, I can think of just one at the moment (Edith of All in the Family) but I just hate it when it happens. Of course, this is sci-fi.......
                                Is RDA still Executive Producer or does he lost that privilege because he is leaving? Doesn't he still have a say in SG-1 or does SCIFI over rule him and kicks him out of the loop?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X