This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey guys

since i have been away for a while..can some people give me some links to some new info on S9..
    i have read thru GW....but anything else peoples?
    thanks all
    Bee
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
    http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
    http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
      Sally I agree.I think as Shippers we need to hold on for Season 9.Season 9 will be
      Spoiler:
      very tough as far as Ship.I'am trying to prepare for a very lite Ship Season.We at least have AT and with luck RDA for the Season finale.I forgot which interview but RC made it sound he expected RDA to return in Season 10.It would be great to get at least 5 episodes in Season 10.It would make things easier if we got some Sam and Jack Phone calls are Sam talking about Jack throughout the Season.I think if RDA was never comming back it would be easy to walk away from the Show.We still have our Ship resolution comming.

SES I hope there won't be a season 10 ..blind me .. Some of the stories were bad in Season 7 ..and season 8 already ...I even wonder how come TPTB didn't see it when they edited episodes like Icon ( completelty uninteresting )..and Prometheus unboud and although funny it still showed their lack of creativity in story telling at the moment and a need to spice up the show with a character like Vala who I wonder why they didn't make more interesting . She was a sex maniac .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        Hey! My Ingredients to Romance: Stargate Style has been nominated!!!

http://www.stargatefanawards.com/200...sSG1Addl.shtml

CONGRATULATIONS UBER!!!!!

It is indeed an creative masterpiece!!

Comment

(((( Suekay )))) I hope all is well, big and warm (((((Hugs))))

((((Queen Bee)))) welcome back, nice to see you in time for Friday's premier

(((Nell))) Keep them coming!

((( Uber ))), WOW, we knew it was magic from the begining, congratulations!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

THERE ARE 2 DAYS UNTIL THE JULY 15
            SEASON PREMIERE!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
              Hey! My Ingredients to Romance: Stargate Style has been nominated!!!

http://www.stargatefanawards.com/200...sSG1Addl.shtml

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Is this person kidding? Posting for "Media Blitz SciFi Prem."- Tonight's Best TV-Entertainment Weekly-cnn.com-"Stargate SG-1 shows it's over RDA by casting a younger hotter version of him Ben Browder". Number 1- this is not a rant to Ben Browder. He seems to be a nice guy but younger doesn't always mean better! Get your young audience but guest what? I bet you, I have more of the green stuff then the younger audience to spend! Two- Though I enjoy looking at a beautiful younger man, who can lift 300 hundred pds, I am not the Bow-Flex 50 year old grandmother (if most have seen that commercial). I'm middle age woman who connects with pains in the knees and back! We all get old and that includes the writers and other actors in SG-1. I understand with you wanting to connect with a younger audience but stop dising the older ones. I'm turning to S9 because of Beau Bridges, he's a great actor, very funny and though he has not the looks of Jeff has a great personality. RDA left the show on his own, he wants to spend time with his family. He has completed two hit shows (can any of the old members say that). Stop trying to make it look like he had to be replaced by a younger, hotter guy. Bull- du! Sorry-I didn't rant last night but took some antibiotics that knocked me out! Also, I know that what a person writes in their article doesn't necessary mean is the feelings of the writers of the show. But look how it was shown on SCIFI Lowdown. Nobody would have taken a interest in SG-1 without RDA, I'm sorry but that's my opinion. We should thank him and hope that he come home to do more lovely shippy moments with AT. Contact cnn.com and let them know how you don't appreciate those comments about RDA. Might not do anything but it won't hurt!
                sigpic

Comment

Heya!

CONGRATS UBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just gonna have to wait until next year

Thanks for all the hugs...I'd not been feeling well for two days due to the heat and certian other things, and to see someone drown was just horrible...the guys was 23 but I could have sworn it was a teenaged boy.

What's this..."Media Blitz" everyone's fuming about???

Suz
                  xxxxx
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Heya!

CONGRATS UBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just gonna have to wait until next year

Thanks for all the hugs...I'd not been feeling well for two days due to the heat and certian other things, and to see someone drown was just horrible...the guys was 23 but I could have sworn it was a teenaged boy.

What's this..."Media Blitz" everyone's fuming about???

Suz
                    xxxxx
                    check GW's main page-there is a link to media blitz
                    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Thanks Pittsburghgirl...I've cleared out my inbox for ya!
                      sigpic

Comment

I wanted to post this earlier but the timing was bad. After reading Part Two of Executive Decisions I was shocked to see that Brad Wright had said that he and Rob had seen sparkage between Daniel and Vala and they both knew they had something and in the SciFi Special BB hinted that there might be something between himself and the new doctor, for goodness sake haven't they learned, they can't handle one relationship what makes them feel that they can handle more. Of course these relationships have no regulations standing in their way, so... Do they honestly believe that the Sam and Jack shippers are going to make a trade off for a new relationship or even risk our hearts on another relationship developed by them, I think not at least in my case that is.

Ses110 I agree with you though, if I were any of the cast I would be thanking my lucky stars for RDA and even though it would probably be my job to promote, by being positive, the new season, I would always add that he will be missed and that without his participation and fan following we wouldn't even be discussing Season 9 because there probably wouldn't have been a Season 2. I do understand that a magazine article is only as good as the writer/reporter, but it does seem funny that only Amanda's interviewers allow for sentimental comments about RDA and just about no one else... makes you wonder??????? I think the interviews that have come out with CJ and MS are lacking a whole lot of class, but who's fault is it, I guess that is anybodys guess, all I know is that if it were me I would correct it and fast.

Comment

Well...I'm beginning to dread the new season...I think I'm going to like Vala
                          Spoiler:
                          despite her costumes
                          But this whole 'RDA? Who?' thing that's going on is very disconcerting. If RDA had left in season six (when he made it clear he wanted to leave) we wouldn't have had season seven, season eight, season nine or two seasons of Atlantis. RDA gave up his personal life (or at least part of it) to the show. I don't blame the producers or the actors...I blame the publicity machine behind it all. The head guys at Sci Fi...They're the one orchestrating this and I think it's damndable.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Well...I'm beginning to dread the new season...I think I'm going to like Vala
                            Spoiler:
                            despite her costumes
                            But this whole 'RDA? Who?' thing that's going on is very disconcerting. If RDA had left in season six (when he made it clear he wanted to leave) we wouldn't have had season seven, season eight, season nine or two seasons of Atlantis. RDA gave up his personal life (or at least part of it) to the show. I don't blame the producers or the actors...I blame the publicity machine behind it all. The head guys at Sci Fi...They're the one orchestrating this and I think it's damndable.
                            Unfortunatly, thats the way it is in the business world, maybe even more so in show business. Very rare to find loyality and appreciation anymore. RDA is doing the right thing by putting his daughter first.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

He sure is. I respect and admire him for that. He said at the beginning of season eight that he would miss the show once he left. I think he'd still like to be a part of it, but ultimately...it's not possible without him losing his daughter. Wylie's a very lcuky girl to have such a devoted father. Many men don't bother with their kids at all...RDA's a refeshing change. I wish him all the best.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                Unfortunatly, thats the way it is in the business world, maybe even more so in show business. Very rare to find loyality and appreciation anymore. RDA is doing the right thing by putting his daughter first.
                                I just don't think the boys from vancouver have learned anything at all-they maybe trying to hype up the next season-but what goes around comes around-and it poised to bite them on their sit upons. they tried the new guy is better stuff at x-files-and see what it got them-dissing sam is not going to help them either-and as for Vala-the hooker with the heart of gold theme has been done before( Pretty Woman or even Miss Kitty on Gunsmoke)-they need to face the fact that dissing RDA after he has gone and all he had done for the show the last 8 years is not going to win friends and influence enemies (as the book of the same name said).

there is something to be said for new blood and new directions and trying to get a new energy for the show-more power for that-but on the backs and the reputations of those that went before them-bad form. and bad manners.
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X