This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Just a heads up...devout shippers HAVE to see Madagascar!

spoilers for Madagascar
    Spoiler:
    The penguins kick ass, go to antarctica...and get this...one of them was called Kawalsky! Oh and a duck dies!
    Yes, I've seen it too and it's so damn funny ! Actually, I took the pretexte to take my godchildren to go and see that movie to see it too
    When I saw the trailer and the penguins, I knew I had to see that movie !
    Look at their names :
    Spoiler:
    Kowalski, Skipper, Private, Rico
    Now, if that's not a wink to the shippers, I don't know what it is !
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

How bout a little Jack loves sam picture story.....

Spoilers S7 Death Knell - LOVE IT!!!!!!!

'Jack....Sam's missing'

Please be ok Sam, I can't bear to lose you now when I haven't had the chance
      to tell you that I love you

I'm coming Sam!

Thinking about hurting my Sam...think again pal

I love you Sam

Comment

hey gys just doing a quick check in.

- sg atlantis stanrt here on friday. i hope i like ,i want to but it's hard- being so atached to the old series as i am.

it will be werid having the same concept but all new characters

- any views on atlantis?

any shippy action?

hope all you lucky sg1 s9er's are enjoying it although it must be really wierd without rda.

not sure how i'm gona coupe with that

by the way whats rda spending more time on now that he's not so much with sg?
        SAM AND JACK - ALWAYS ( )

Comment

Originally posted by Billie

[IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/dknel.jpg[/IMG
          'Jack....Sam's missing'
          [IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/dknell3.jpg[/IMG
          [IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/djnell5.jpg[/IMG
          I'm coming Sam!
          [IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/dknell6.jpg[/IMG
          [IMG]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/dknell7.jpg[/IMG
          I love you Sam

Oh I just LOVED your bedtime love story. Especially ones with happy endings!

Got another one?!
          Ship Nana

Comment

Caty you have inspired a thought (congrats to you coz that isn't an easy thing to do where I'm concerned!! )
            ...'how she is coping with the distanced relationship' got me thinking that, after all that sam and jack have been through and the obvious fact that they love eachother (deep shippy sigh) how on earth can there NOT be any shippy references to jack in S9. Sam has got to be missing him dreadfully FCOL and it would be very odd that her emotional struggle is not conveyed on screen in some way.
            Also liking your thoughts of it being between sam and teal'c as I think he truly understands how hard it has been for them having to be warriors first and foremost at the expense of their personal relationship.

Fingers and toes crossed for S9!! Looking forward to all the spoilers provided by our lovely US shipper contingent!!
            I was sooooooooo thinking along the same lines Love the pic story too just needed a big honkin ship kiss on the end

Comment

Originally posted by majorAl
              hey gys just doing a quick check in.

- sg atlantis stanrt here on friday. i hope i like ,i want to but it's hard- being so atached to the old series as i am.

it will be werid having the same concept but all new characters

- any views on atlantis?

any shippy action?

hope all you lucky sg1 s9er's are enjoying it although it must be really wierd without rda.

not sure how i'm gona coupe with that

by the way whats rda spending more time on now that he's not so much with sg?
              Hooray majorAl, Ship Nana and Somnium are here! Was thinking I was on my lonesome

In answer to your questions MA -

- Its worth checking out Atlantis...I felt the same as you being such a fan of SG1 but have enjoyed A.

- Plenty of shippy action here amongst our lovely shipper family but we still await what S9 brings

- RDA is spending time with his daughter but is obviously gonna miss his SG1 family so much that he's gonna return for some HUGE shippy Jack/Sam resolution in S9 or S10!! (just my hopes and wishes so go with me on this one!!)

Ship Nana and Somnium - glad you enjoyed my little piccy love story! Hold fire for a Sam version! Oohhhh what fun!!!!!

Comment

hey guys been away on holiday,so got back today thought i would check in.

Suekay you are right about madagascar funny film,penguins were on the way to kick tptb but got lost.

How long till shipper day,I always forget but then again i have 4 birthdays, a wedding and the end of school term for my children so please forgive me if i asked to be reminded.

How cheesy is this,away on holiday lying on the beach,when i picked up a mills and boon book,well what fun i had imagining that the characters were sam and jack,ok i know they are cheesy books but hey made up for missing my fan fics.

Well need to catch up on posts.......

see ya later guys xx

wynterxx

I would just like to say my thoughts are with London and all the families that have been affected by the tragedy that happened last week....

I was away so i'm sorry that its late.

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Hooray majorAl, Ship Nana and Somnium are here! Was thinking I was on my lonesome

In answer to your questions MA -

- Its worth checking out Atlantis...I felt the same as you being such a fan of SG1 but have enjoyed A.

- Plenty of shippy action here amongst our lovely shipper family but we still await what S9 brings

- RDA is spending time with his daughter but is obviously gonna miss his SG1 family so much that he's gonna return for some HUGE shippy Jack/Sam resolution in S9 or S10!! (just my hopes and wishes so go with me on this one!!)

Ship Nana and Somnium - glad you enjoyed my little piccy love story! Hold fire for a Sam version! Oohhhh what fun!!!!!

Ohhh goody a Sam version cant wait, purleeese can we get That Big Honkin Kiss then (begs) I like a happy ending

Comment

Caty a scene like that would be great.I just hope TPTB have Jack mentioned from time to time.I still hope we get to see Jack in the Season finale.I think there's a great chance RDA will appear in some Season 10 episodes so I'll try to stick with Season 9.When Sam and Jack get together I want to be able to say I stuck it out till the end.It was good to hear Sam will be returing to tough Carter.If TPTB stay away from all the guest Stars falling for Sam the Sam character will be ok.

Comment

Ship Nana hope you are still here coz here's piccy love story sam style!! ....

Where are you Jack?? I need you

Hey, don't you even think about giving up, Jack not coming home is not an option

What am I gonna do Teal'c if he doesn't come home.....

I love him, I miss him so much...
                      Last edited by Billie; 12 July 2005, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                        Ohhh goody a Sam version cant wait, purleeese can we get That Big Honkin Kiss then (begs) I like a happy ending
                        Oops sorry S, missed the big honkin kiss off the end so here is an added extra...I know we've all seen it before but WE LOVE IT!!!!!
                        Spoiler S8 M2

and they both lived happily ever after!!! WHOO HOO!!!!

Comment

'Jack....Sam's missing'

I'm coming Sam!

I love you Sam
                          OHHH WOW!!!! HOW COOL!!!

I especially like the part where he calls her MY Sam!!!

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                            It is strange that they focused
                            Spoiler:
                            on the relationship part of Sam's character so much and said nothing about it on Jack's bio.
                            I guess they were focused on explaining
                            Spoiler:
                            why he was departing and failed to even include the fact that they guy did have a personal relationship with one of his staff. Kinda sounds like a cover-up as to not disparage his character, but look at what a silly female Sam is.

Sorry for jumping in on this topic if it's already been discussed; I guess I'm late.
                            I'm late too - as in can't even think about trying to catch up. Maybe they focused on explaining Sam's relationship because that's the one they so totally mucked up. Notice how they keep explaining it and explaining it, but it just keeps getting worse no matter what?

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                              I think like MS, RDA needs time to baby his ailments and a little R&R. Distance makes the heart grow fonder and I hope once he is away from the crew and the fans for awhile that he will miss them and us just as much as we will miss him!
                              I don't quite see the analogy between MS and RDA as far as the reasons they are leaving (left). At any rate, I second your hope that he will miss being Jack and all that goes with it as much as we miss him.

Comment

Well....have I had fun this evening or what!! Time to bid you all a goodnight thou as the old eyes are drooping and I seem to be hitting five keys at once (could make for an interesting post I admit!!)

Sweet dreams shippers everywhere.....

Comment

Working...
                                X