This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    Why not just download? It's free and since you're not "officially" watching by watching thru the TV, they won't see any ratings from you. I'll be watching S9 entirely by downloads.

This is a really good idea (((MG)))) ..I may just do that too ..hehehehehehe

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      LOL4JACK - your pic packed so much punch anything I added just diluted it. So instead, I turned it into a little homage to Sam's respect for the regs.

http://img299.echo.cx/img299/1696/regs5gp.jpg
      Let me think about it... Nope !
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

((((((Shippers))))))))

How are we all??

How are our Florida shippers? Any word?

I'm VERY DISSAPPOINTED
        Spoiler:
        about the credits...I love the credits...I WANT MY CREDITS!!!!!!!!

hmm...methinks a fan campaign is in order!

Anywho...good news...I'M GETTING HOME INTERNET AGAIN!!!!!! and it's broadband! yay!

Um...I'm working on a big ship day project which I hope you like...I'll tell you now that it's inspired by Uber's fantabulous GIFs! I'm also working on several fanfics (possibly of the NC17 variety)

I'll be back soon, but I've gotta go to work.

Thoughts and prayers to the people of London...hoping the whitehall alert is a false alarm.
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Methinks this is interesting

(from GW beachead spoilers)
          Spoiler:
          With mixed emotions, Carter returns to the SG-1 team to assist in the mission.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Just going OT for a second here. Be warned - I'm NOT happy.

Just popped in to see Joe, and checked out the thread for the 10 sec opening credits. NowIWillDestroyAbydos has started a petition for Sci-Fi to bring back the 1 min sequence. Here's the link for anyone who wants to sign. http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...cgi?uhl4k9vg&1 I already have. Don't think I was too rude or sarcastic. Here's the link for the thread if anyone wants to vent big style. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...8&page=1&pp=20
            Just reposting the petition site for the credits posted by Oma yesterday! Lets all get aboard the petition express!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
              That is very dissapointing to hear about
              Spoiler:
              CJ.I also heard AT say some nice things about missing RDA.I'am not surprised there.Some of the comments from TPTB and some of the Actors are surprising.TPTB and some of the Actors should be praising RDA and also DD and TR and some of the other actors would made the show what it is and who made a Season 9 possible not to mention Atlantis possible.I hope I'am wrong but I wonder if there are some bad feelings from some of the cast and crew about having to work around RDA's schedule the last few Seasons.
              Ses, I am not surprised. At the Dallas Con, the only time CJ mentioned RDA was to say he wasn't comming back and he is really old. MS didn't mention RDA or AT.

At the same time they are promoting the new cast, it would be nice for them to acknowledge RDA and what he has done for the show. I know they had to work around his schedule, but IMO, they currently have a job because RDA stuck around longer than he wanted to.
              Last edited by Rogue; 11 July 2005, 05:03 AM.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

LOL4JACK - your pic packed so much punch anything I added just diluted it. So instead, I turned it into a little homage to Sam's respect for the regs.

http://img299.echo.cx/img299/1696/regs5gp.jpg
                Are you talking to me? Are you asking meeee??? Nop, could not resist an itsy bitsy tiny, teeny little bit....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  Ses, I am not surprised. At the Dallas Con, the only time CJ mentioned RDA was to say he wasn't comming back and he is really old. MS didn't mention RDA or AT.

At the same time they are promoting the new cast, it would be nice for them to acknowledge RDA and what he has done for the show. I know they had to work around his schedule, but IMO, they currently have a job because RDA stuck around longer than he wanted to.
                  Hi, Rogue! I think the rest of the cast is jealous of RDA's popularity. They sometimes forget he did a hit show already and has his followers. They have their groupiees but not like RDA's. As being old, well for us older ladies RDA is just fine!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Methinks this is interesting

(from GW beachead spoilers)
                    Spoiler:
                    With mixed emotions, Carter returns to the SG-1 team to assist in the mission.
                    Would be better if
                    Spoiler:
                    They had a small spot by RDA. It doesn't have to be anything long, just a glance between him and Carter that would express a lot more then what a lot of words have been said would be fine for me.
                    Or am I asking too much?
                    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Hi everyone!

I will have to admit, I am excited about the season premier. I didn't think I would be, but I am. But as a Sam fan, the season really doesn't start for me until she gets back. I do hope we have some type of indication that Sam and Jack are a commited couple.

Trupi and galaxy glad to see you posting again!
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        Hi, Rogue! I think the rest of the cast is jealous of RDA's popularity. They sometimes forget he did a hit show already and has his followers. They have their groupiees but not like RDA's. As being old, well for us older ladies RDA is just fine!
                        hear hear! and I think the boys from vancouver are also having "issues"-they counted on RDA being around to carry the show. But you know what-they could carry on without him had they decided to make their changes starting in the sixth season-made better use of his time and wrote decent stories-or at the vary least-made the b est use of their ideas.
                        Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Just going OT for a second here. Be warned - I'm NOT happy.

Just popped in to see Joe, and checked out the thread for the 10 sec opening credits. NowIWillDestroyAbydos has started a petition for Sci-Fi to bring back the 1 min sequence. Here's the link for anyone who wants to sign. http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...cgi?uhl4k9vg&1 I already have. Don't think I was too rude or sarcastic. Here's the link for the thread if anyone wants to vent big style. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...8&page=1&pp=20

If I never again see the Sci-fi promo with the man blowing (into) the dog, it will be too soon. I enjoy most of them but that one.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue

Don't suppose CJ got in hisses or boos for that but they would have been warranted. P.S. Beau is older.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              Don't suppose CJ got in hisses or boos for that but they would have been warranted. P.S. Beau is older.
                              Nobody booed or hissed, but his comment didn't go over too well.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                                I have been to two cons and in one of them CJ explained how his friendship evolved with RDA, so I got the feeling they were good friends. I think at the Dallas con this year, we all knew RDA was not returning, and I am not entirely sure the actors weren't told to support the NEW Stargate for season 9, thus not talking much about the good old days.

Comment

Working...
                                X