This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPower
    So how are you SAM/JACK shippers going to survive now that O'Neill isn't in stargate for the ninth season? Move on?
    Although he will be in the first few episodes...
    Wash your mouth out! *reaches for bar of cheapest, nastiest soap I can find*

This ship has so much momentum going for it, it will outlast tptb themselves.

I think there's still gonna be S/J ship in season 9 - just not as much as we'd like
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
      Hey *waves*

(((Mad_gater)))
      (((Token)))
      (((sg-1_fnitin)))
      (((oma_1)))

Thanx for the welcomes back and be warned everyone i have no intention of disapearing for as long again. I'm Baaaaaaaaaack

oh i have a season nine related question, spolier 9 ish

Spoiler:

i saw a screen name on msn that said;

" 10th episode of season 9 confirms jack and carter "relations!!!!" "

what What WHAT !!!!! anyone know anything about this?

oh and if anyone wants to add me to messenger i'm at either;

[email protected]
      or
      [email protected]

o.k hugs for all

((((((((Ship family))))))))

misstweedledee
      I too am very interested to know where you got this very lovely news.

pic fr Mala

Comment

LOL4JACK - your pic packed so much punch anything I added just diluted it. So instead, I turned it into a little homage to Sam's respect for the regs.

http://img299.echo.cx/img299/1696/regs5gp.jpg
        Last edited by Oma-1; 10 July 2005, 04:00 PM. Reason: grammar - d'uh!
        sigpic

Comment

IMO all this talk of the new team having so much fun and the new stuff they all have to do , is all bravado. They have to say it is "good, great, and amazing". Because if they don't believe in it now no one will watch them . The "new team" has to stir the audiences to want to see them. As for Sam and Jack, I think they will come together at the end, when ever that will be.

TPTB are scared to put a closure to the relationship now because of loosing the massive ship followers. But I believe they are looking at it with "glass half empty". I think if they give the ship the proper ending of Sam and Jack with the BIG HONKING KISS IN RT, then they can move on and really make a solid scifi series with their new team. Sam can still be in SG1 but just married to Jack. Jack will not be in the series cause RDA wants and deserves a RL. But Jack will just be mentioned in passing by Sam, cause they are married.

steps down soap box

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            LOL4JACK - you're pic packed so much punch anything I added just diluted it. So instead, I turned it into a little homage to Sam's respect for the regs.

http://img299.echo.cx/img299/1696/regs5gp.jpg
            Nope. Possibly eight seconds.....
            sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
              IMO all this talk of the new team having so much fun and the new stuff they all have to do , is all bravado. They have to say it is "good, great, and amazing". Because if they don't believe in it now no one will watch them . The "new team" has to stir the audiences to want to see them. As for Sam and Jack, I think they will come together at the end, when ever that will be.

TPTB are scared to put a closure to the relationship now because of loosing the massive ship followers. But I believe they are looking at it with "glass half empty". I think if they give the ship the proper ending of Sam and Jack with the BIG HONKING KISS IN RT, then they can move on and really make a solid scifi series with their new team. Sam can still be in SG1 but just married to Jack. Jack will not be in the series cause RDA wants and deserves a RL. But Jack will just be mentioned in passing by Sam, cause they are married.

steps down soap box
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rit1/grace.jpg
              I agree with you there. I don't need anything big and showy, (although that would be nice), just to know that there was something settled and everyone is going on with their happy lives.
              sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee

steps down soap box
                I like the way you think gatebee! of course Jack and Sam are married was there ever a questions.

Oma-1 love the picture you posted of Jack! Who indeed could wait 8 years!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                  (((((((((((((((((((((Gatetrixer)))))))))))))))))))))))

I haven't seen you for awhile...

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!
                  Welcome back to you!
                  Thanks for the green jellos. (was going to say greenies, but decided I'd better not) How is Kel-Dar (sp)? Is he (she) sad that TPTB decided to bail out on Tok-ra stories? At least it looks like it.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    Here's my idea for the opening scene of S9. Sam & Jack are at Jack's cabin in Minnesota. Teal'c and Danny are nowhere around!!!!!

JACK: Trip's over tomorrow. So, we're agreed on our plans?

SAM: Yep.....I'll get Cassie settled in college, then head to Area 51. And I'll see you in about a month.....

JACK: If I can't find an excuse to get to Arizona before then......

SAM: Right. But there's e-mail and phones.....

JACK: And as soon as this project is finished.....you'll take that job at the Pentagon, right?

SAM: Yes, I will.....

JACK: Then, we'll set a date.....

SAM: I can't believe this is finally happening......

JACK: About that......I've had about enough fishing for today. Let's head inside.

SAM: Yasureyabetcha......
                    I love it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      I wondered that for a long time myself. Actually, that kiss never aired (unfortunately). This is a Showtime promo photo for the S2 episode, Holiday. It does prove, however, that the S/J ship was on the drawing board long before S4.
                      Actually, my understanding is that it wasn't really a promo shot, but that a photographer *doing* promos was on the set that day, and Rick and Amanda did it off camera, just messing around. So no, there was no ship in the script, but our darling duo knew even then that Sam and Jack were meant to be together.
                      - Mary
                      SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                      Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                        On another note I was wondering if anyone read the 3rd part of the RC and BW interview and the question was about Jack being in the Season finale?I know I'am a little slow but can anyone explain BW answer to the question about RDA appearing?
                        ses, i read it, and i asked the same question on the sam thread. it made no sense, and no one could really tell me what he said.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Is anyone going to any of the up coming conventions? Depending on the opening of S9 I might be going to the New Jersey convention.
                          sigpic

Comment

SHIPPY OPENER Part 6

Daniel meets Sam and Jack for dinner. (Note: It's kind of silly.)

Daniel: Thanks guys, for dinner. You really didn't have to...

Sam: Oh, Daniel, we feel like we let you down. We...we...it wasn't planned. We just wanted to fish by ourselves so we decided to stay at Jack's cabin for a few more days.

Jack: Hey, Daniel, c'mon it's not like we weren't gonna tell you that we like fishing. Um, it's just a new activity for us. We, um, are learning about...stuff. For crying out loud, you know what I mean.

Daniel: Well, no Jack, I don't know what you mean. Sha're and I didn't fish. We...weaved. Long, flowing robes to bind ourselves in. But, I don't have anyone to weave with. I guess your fishing reminded me of weaving. I miss weaving.

Sam: Oh, Daniel, someday you'll weave again. There is someone special out there for you.

Jack: Daniel stop pouting.

Daniel: Jack and Sam, I'm being selfish. Of course, I'm happy for you. But, now that you've finally fished, you're soon to be separated.

Jack: Thanks, Daniel. You had to go and bring that up.

Sam: No, he's right, Jack.

Sam sighs deeply. Jack frowns. Daniel becomes distracted by thoughts of looms.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              That is very dissapointing to hear about
                              Spoiler:
                              CJ.I also heard AT say some nice things about missing RDA.I'am not surprised there.Some of the comments from TPTB and some of the Actors are surprising.TPTB and some of the Actors should be praising RDA and also DD and TR and some of the other actors would made the show what it is and who made a Season 9 possible not to mention Atlantis possible.I hope I'am wrong but I wonder if there are some bad feelings from some of the cast and crew about having to work around RDA's schedule the last few Seasons.
                              Hello Shippers

Probably ses but they still have a nice job ..They play and they get paid ..I'd love to get paid when I play ...and I can replace any member of the cast any time ..A girl that's say and I will even do it for half of what they get paid to start with

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                                Despite liking some eps, I will definitely not be buying the boxed set. It's on principle, though - I swear they're not getting another red cent of my money until they do the right thing and resolve this ship *on screen*. They obviously think they can get along without the shippers, so we'll just see about that . . .

Agree with you Buc on that .. Not getting anything from me either until the end of the series. ..Then according to how they finish the Sam and Jack ship , I may eventually decide to get season 7 , 8 , 9 AND whatever but I think I'll get only the episodes with Jack/and/or Sam in it for season 9

The problem is by that time , I may have moved on to another show just because TPTB didn't give us soon enough what we wanted to see between Sam and Jack .

I will still watch the show and will tape it because I'm used to it ...but at least it's free to tape ..specially if I use some of my old tapes ..don't think I'll use my brand new recordable DVD 's to tape SG1 season 9 though .

I'll keep those for "Lost" which starts in August here in the UK Squeeee

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X