This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Just going OT for a second here. Be warned - I'm NOT happy.

Just popped in to see Joe, and checked out the thread for the 10 sec opening credits. NowIWillDestroyAbydos has started a petition for Sci-Fi to bring back the 1 min sequence. Here's the link for anyone who wants to sign. http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...cgi?uhl4k9vg&1 I already have. Don't think I was too rude or sarcastic. Here's the link for the thread if anyone wants to vent big style. http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...8&page=1&pp=20

Okay, I signed. Wanted to be number 50, but now I'm just a lousy 49. Pah! LOL

I really don't know what they are thinking...I love the credits!!!!!!
    They tell me: "Hey, your favorite show begins."
    And I love to hum along the theme song!!!! *hmmmmm...*

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
      Hey *waves*

(((Mad_gater)))
      (((Token)))
      (((sg-1_fnitin)))
      (((oma_1)))

Thanx for the welcomes back and be warned everyone i have no intention of disapearing for as long again. I'm Baaaaaaaaaack

oh i have a season nine related question, spolier 9 ish

Spoiler:

i saw a screen name on msn that said;

" 10th episode of season 9 confirms jack and carter "relations!!!!" "

what What WHAT !!!!! anyone know anything about this?

oh and if anyone wants to add me to messenger i'm at either;

[email protected]
      or
      [email protected]

o.k hugs for all

((((((((Ship family))))))))

misstweedledee
      Okay see now I need to know WHERE you read this and in what context it was worded...

Hmmmm...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
        Okay, I signed. Wanted to be number 50, but now I'm just a lousy 49. Pah! LOL

I really don't know what they are thinking...I love the credits!!!!!!
        They tell me: "Hey, your favorite show begins."
        And I love to hum along the theme song!!!! *hmmmmm...*
        Are we going to other forum sites, to let them know about the petition? I can't believe that other other threads wouldn't be on the same page as us, as far as the opening credits are concerned!
        sigpic

Comment

I like your idea about
          Spoiler:
          Jack getting Sick.I would hate to think Sam is in emotional strain due to Orlin.I know Sam is a very caring Person but Sam only meet Orlin once and as a Shipper and since Jack is not in Season 9 it would be nice to see Sam worry about Jack.On another note I was wondering if anyone read the 3rd part of the RC and BW interview and the question was about Jack being in the Season finale?I know I'am a little slow but can anyone explain BW answer to the question about RDA appearing?

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
            I like your idea about
            Spoiler:
            Jack getting Sick.I would hate to think Sam is in emotional strain due to Orlin.I know Sam is a very caring Person but Sam only meet Orlin once and as a Shipper and since Jack is not in Season 9 it would be nice to see Sam worry about Jack.On another note I was wondering if anyone read the 3rd part of the RC and BW interview and the question was about Jack being in the Season finale?I know I'am a little slow but can anyone explain BW answer to the question about RDA appearing?
            I read is Ses, and I couldn't quite decide what he meant either. Was that a
            Spoiler:
            we asked him and he said Yes? or we asked him and he said No? or we asked him and he said Maybe.
            And we talk about Joe being vague I was a lot perplexed, and a lot hopeful at the same time.
            Spoiler:
            It would be fantastic to see RDA in the season finale
            sigpic

Comment

I like your idea about
              Spoiler:
              I think this is the question and response you are talking about.
              Spoiler:

GW: And [what] about Rick? For the season finale, perhaps?

BW:: We asked him, and I think as a favor to us, we asked him to, for the lack of a better word, endorse the series without him by appearing in it so it seems as though his leaving is just that.
              huh? I wonder if he confused himself He certainly confused me.

Comment

It sounded like he said
                Spoiler:
                yes.I hope it was a Yes.What ever happened to answers like yes no or no comment.I got a headache after reading that answer.I never though I'd say this but I'am thinking about watching Season 9.I can at least give it a try and if I'am not happy I can stop watching.I did the same thing with the X-Files.I keep thinking with my luck RDA will appear in the last couple of episodes and I will be lost since I did not watch any episodes.

Comment

That's the one.We need Daniel to translate that answer.I love how TPTB give these interviews and you know even less than before the interview.If TPTB did ask
                  Spoiler:
                  RDA about being in the season finale I think there would be a good chance RDA would say yes.I think alot of Fans may be willing to at least give Season 9 a chance if they knew RDA would be in the episodes 1 3 and the finale.

Comment

Shippy Opener Part 5

Thanks for the encouragement. It doesn't take much because I'm having fun! Now, there is more to our favorite show than just "Ship!" *cough*sputter*gasp* Let's peek in on our characters who work diligently behind the scenes at Stargate Command.

Sargeant Walter Harriman at his post.

Walter: Incoming wormhole. SG-5 coming home.

Not too much action around lately. Sargeant Siler runs simulations during times when there is no scheduled activity.

Siler: OK, Walter, the magnetron poles are charged for positive ion distribution when the wormhole is engaged.

Walter: Siler, what are you saying? Can I turn the gate on or not???

As Walter continues to perform his duties, he can't help but wonder 'Is there a girl out there that I can fish with?'
                    sigpic

Comment

It sounded like he said
                      Spoiler:
                      yes.I hope it was a Yes.What ever happened to answers like yes no or no comment.I got a headache after reading that answer.I never though I'd say this but I'am thinking about watching Season 9.I can at least give it a try and if I'am not happy I can stop watching.I did the same thing with the X-Files.I keep thinking with my luck RDA will appear in the last couple of episodes and I will be lost since I did not watch any episodes.

I agree with you ...
                      Spoiler:
                      to me it sounded like they asked RDA to appear in the show (possibly season ending) and he agreed to... I'm just ignoring the rest of what he said! I was a little skeptical about watching the first few episodes, but RDA will be in the first and third?? (so I definitely want to see him)! AT will return in episode 6. I too worry I will not understand what is going on if I don't watch, so I'll be there this Friday. Of course I love Daniel and Teal'c too.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        On another note I was wondering if anyone read the 3rd part of the RC and BW interview and the question was about Jack being in the Season finale?I know I'am a little slow but can anyone explain BW answer to the question about RDA appearing?
                        It is a little confusing on GW as to whether or not they are actually answering the ques about
                        Spoiler:
                        RDA appearing in S9 finale. In the current official SG1 mag it has a news update which says 'We asked him to [appear in 2 episodes] as a favour to us to, for the lack of a better word, endorse the series without him by appearing in it'. From what I can tell they answered the ques about RDA appearing in S9 but not about him being in the finale.

On a different topic, having read through the official SG1 mag I have to say I was a bit disappointed at CJ saying that they had just completed the best two weeks of shooting ever and waxing lyrical about how great the new cast and show was. I mean the door has hardly swung shut (but open for guest apps ofcourse!) on our dear beloved RDA/Jack - was so glad to hear that AT is missing him at least. Gonna miss AT as well at the start of the season as I think she is fab too

Comment

I also figure it's the Summer and it would be nice to have a show to watch and why not give a chance to a show I've watched for 8 Years.I'am still hoping to see a real Sam and Jack resolution and I'll feel better if I hung on till the end.I also hope we get
                          Spoiler:
                          Jack in more than episodes 1 and 3 and maybe we will have Sam Daniel and Teal'c mention Jack throughout the Season.I also think there is a good chance RDA will appear in a couple of Season 10 episodes and I will probably kick myself if I do not at least give Season 9 a chance.
                          Last edited by ses110; 10 July 2005, 03:12 PM.

Comment

That is very dissapointing to hear about
                            Spoiler:
                            CJ.I also heard AT say some nice things about missing RDA.I'am not surprised there.Some of the comments from TPTB and some of the Actors are surprising.TPTB and some of the Actors should be praising RDA and also DD and TR and some of the other actors would made the show what it is and who made a Season 9 possible not to mention Atlantis possible.I hope I'am wrong but I wonder if there are some bad feelings from some of the cast and crew about having to work around RDA's schedule the last few Seasons.

Comment

So how are you SAM/JACK shippers going to survive now that O'Neill isn't in stargate for the ninth season? Move on?
                              Although he will be in the first few episodes...

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                                Shippy Opener Part 5

Thanks for the encouragement. It doesn't take much because I'm having fun! Now, there is more to our favorite show than just "Ship!" *cough*sputter*gasp* Let's peek in on our characters who work diligently behind the scenes at Stargate Command.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...s_ndavis04.jpg

Sargeant Walter Harriman at his post.

Walter: Incoming wormhole. SG-5 coming home.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...120-200089.jpg

Not too much action around lately. Sargeant Siler runs simulations during times when there is no scheduled activity.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20.../s_siler02.jpg

Siler: OK, Walter, the magnetron poles are charged for positive ion distribution when the wormhole is engaged.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...s_ndavis04.jpg

Walter: Siler, what are you saying? Can I turn the gate on or not???

As Walter continues to perform his duties, he can't help but wonder 'Is there a girl out there that I can fish with?'
                                (((((Chevron Guy))))) There's someone out there for you too

What's gonna come through the stargate to make Siler end up in the infirmary?

Nell, these are fantastic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X