X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squee, as defined by the New American Dictionary:

I bet you understand "squee" now!

Gee, you'd think this was the RDA Thunk Thread!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Here's my idea for the opening scene of S9. Sam & Jack are at Jack's cabin in Minnesota. Teal'c and Danny are nowhere around!!!!!

JACK: Trip's over tomorrow. So, we're agreed on our plans?

SAM: Yep.....I'll get Cassie settled in college, then head to Area 51. And I'll see you in about a month.....

JACK: If I can't find an excuse to get to Arizona before then......

SAM: Right. But there's e-mail and phones.....

JACK: And as soon as this project is finished.....you'll take that job at the Pentagon, right?

SAM: Yes, I will.....

JACK: Then, we'll set a date.....

SAM: I can't believe this is finally happening......

JACK: About that......I've had about enough fishing for today. Let's head inside.

SAM: Yasureyabetcha......
      GULP!!! Mega squees for the hot scene and mega green jello for your shippy opener!!! **fans self rapidly**
      sigpic

Comment

One more example--this time, of DOUBLE SQUEE!!!!!

Comment

One more example--this time, of DOUBLE SQUEE!!!!!

That is definitely DOUBLE SQUEE worthy!!

Here is a dumb question ... Was that scene cut during an episode in season 2?? If so which episode? I have seen every show since the begining (caught up by watching reruns on SCI-FI) and I don't remember that kiss.

Comment

ROFLMAO (((((((SG-1fanintn))))))), thanks so much... (((((((ann_sgfan)))) thanks too...

So, English-Spanish dictionary:

I'm not sure if OMA and Sally will be able to get through these 2 pages of Squee

Token, to answer your question... so far... 3 times thank all for the green

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

I'm not sure if OMA and Sally will be able to get through these 2 pages of Squee
              i did slip off my seat. multiple times.

*sigh*

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Round 26 of the Fave Episodes Tournament is well underday. Sorry not to inform you sooner, but I had to work today and didn't get to check in until tonight. Seth and Inaugeration tied and were both eliminated in Round 25. Keep Divide & Conquer from getting the axe! Vote now, at: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=12889

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                  That is definitely DOUBLE SQUEE worthy!!

Here is a dumb question ... Was that scene cut during an episode in season 2?? If so which episode? I have seen every show since the begining (caught up by watching reruns on SCI-FI) and I don't remember that kiss.
                  I wondered that for a long time myself. Actually, that kiss never aired (unfortunately). This is a Showtime promo photo for the S2 episode, Holiday. It does prove, however, that the S/J ship was on the drawing board long before S4.

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                    Oh be still my shippy beating heart!! Thanks for the pics QE!! Especially pic 2, jacks eyes closed and looking yummy!

Just a quick ques....and apologies if I seem a little....shall we say...DOH! ..but are those pics real or are they befiddled???!!! Am SO DIGGIN RDA in that blue shirt

Originally posted by mad_gater
                    HERE HERE!!!!

BOW BEFORE QE, GODDESS OF SHIP, BRINGER OF SHIPPY PIX!!!!

Those were screen caps from season seven, Behind the Gate:RDA, I don't know exactly what they were doing, because the voice over was talking about something different. I think it was while they were filming 'Grace' because there was a behind the scenes filming of the kiss.
                    Here:
                    Last edited by Queen Eleta; 10 July 2005, 09:00 AM.
                    sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                      Hey *waves*

Now most of you probly don't even remeber me seein as it has been a pathetically long time since i posted on the thread, sorry But as i have been pondering again i thought i'd share, and i appologise now if you guys have already discussed this but if the thread moves half the speed it used to well....there is no point tryin to catch up cause it wont happen,

So i re watched the season nine promo (2)

Spoiler:

And i really can't help but wonder why oh WHY they put the moebius kiss in there unless it possibly means something.
                      I mean if it was just to fill the what whole 2 secs it was on screen they hav 8 yrs of footage to pick from, why a Sam/Jack kiss.

I know we have been told the shows moving back to the old team dynamic n all, dont get me wrong i'll love that to but why do they have to continue to torment us with little things like this kiss that they KNOW we will spot in the NEW season 9 promo trailer ??

WHY ?

Oh My God i forgot how great it was to be able to rant at people who dont just turn round and go "Huh?"

misstweedledee
                      This is about the season 9 promo:
                      Spoiler:

I didn't even know that was from Moebius, because I hadn't seen that episode yet!!! It got me all giggly, and I posted here about it, and someone broke the news to me.

So I don't know why they would include that in the trailer, except they did the same thing last time and had the 'Grace' kiss in it, and yet nothing really developed this season.

I'm really hoping that they are not playing with us. I have a friend who runs focus groups for TV shows, ( not Stargate though) and she told me they put stuff like that in to get female viewers. I really hope they aren't playing down to us like that.
                      sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                        Those were screen caps from season seven, Beyond the Gate:RDA, I don't know exactly what they were doing, because the voice over was talking about something different. I think it was while they were filming 'Grace' because there was a behind the scenes filming of the kiss.
                        Here:

It seems like a theme for this evening: SQUEE!

Comment

ChevronSeven
                          Token, I found individual volumes at Circuit City when I was looking for my box set. I think they still have them, I haven't looked for them in a while.

Originally posted by Token
                          Really? I haven't seen any anywhere else. I don't usually shop Circuit City. For what price were the individual volumes selling?

half.com also has individual discs for about two bucks plus shipping.
                          sig by PM

Comment

Here's my idea for the opening scene of S9. Sam & Jack are at Jack's cabin in Minnesota. Teal'c and Danny are nowhere around!!!!!

JACK: Trip's over tomorrow. So, we're agreed on our plans?

SAM: Yep.....I'll get Cassie settled in college, then head to Area 51. And I'll see you in about a month.....

JACK: If I can't find an excuse to get to Arizona before then......

SAM: Right. But there's e-mail and phones.....

JACK: And as soon as this project is finished.....you'll take that job at the Pentagon, right?

SAM: Yes, I will.....

JACK: Then, we'll set a date.....

SAM: I can't believe this is finally happening......

JACK: About that......I've had about enough fishing for today. Let's head inside.

SAM: Yasureyabetcha......
                            just love your idea..... oh if wishes and dreams could come true ..weeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                              This is about the season 9 promo:
                              Spoiler:

I didn't even know that was from Moebius, because I hadn't seen that episode yet!!! It got me all giggly, and I posted here about it, and someone broke the news to me.

So I don't know why they would include that in the trailer, except they did the same thing last time and had the 'Grace' kiss in it, and yet nothing really developed this season.

I'm really hoping that they are not playing with us. I have a friend who runs focus groups for TV shows, ( not Stargate though) and she told me they put stuff like that in to get female viewers. I really hope they aren't playing down to us like that.
                              my thoughts on this is that they included the 'mobius' kiss because they're advertising ship! and why would they do this if they're not going to come through with it? i don't think there will be a lot of ship this season, but at least it's not being forgotten or ignored. and that's good, shippers!

there's a future for sam and jack, and we just have to be patient (again, i know) to SEE it's fruition.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                                Everyone, go check this post : http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=11136

Wonderful manip in there !
                                love Scarlett and Brett

Comment

Working...
                                X