This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
    I just posted these on the RDA thread, but some here might enjoy too.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...eneleta/sj.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...neleta/js2.jpg
    Oh be still my shippy beating heart!! Thanks for the pics QE!! Especially pic 2, jacks eyes closed and looking yummy!

Just a quick ques....and apologies if I seem a little....shall we say...DOH! ..but are those pics real or are they befiddled???!!! Am SO DIGGIN RDA in that blue shirt

Not that it matters coz lovin them anyway!

gatebee, sugarshaker & mel - thanks for your valuable input into my S8 dvd connundrum I will take it under advisement!! *translation - gonna have to check with my bank manager!*

gatebee - lovin your pic! gonna have to rewatch that episode!

Comment

Hey *waves*

Now most of you probly don't even remeber me seein as it has been a pathetically long time since i posted on the thread, sorry But as i have been pondering again i thought i'd share, and i appologise now if you guys have already discussed this but if the thread moves half the speed it used to well....there is no point tryin to catch up cause it wont happen,

So i re watched the season nine promo (2)

Spoiler:

And i really can't help but wonder why oh WHY they put the moebius kiss in there unless it possibly means something.
      I mean if it was just to fill the what whole 2 secs it was on screen they hav 8 yrs of footage to pick from, why a Sam/Jack kiss.

I know we have been told the shows moving back to the old team dynamic n all, dont get me wrong i'll love that to but why do they have to continue to torment us with little things like this kiss that they KNOW we will spot in the NEW season 9 promo trailer ??

WHY ?

Oh My God i forgot how great it was to be able to rant at people who dont just turn round and go "Huh?"

misstweedledee

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
      honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Everyone, go check this post : http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=11136

Wonderful manip in there !
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by sgail
          Hi! I've finally gotten the nerve to post a message here. I love reading your thoughts and feelings about Jack/Sam because I am a shipper also and have been for years. However, since RDA is moving on now and the show is going in a different direction, I really feel that The Powers That Be should wrap up this romance and give us the conclusion that we've all been waiting for for so long. In my dreams this is how I could see them doing that.

Since RDA has agreed to do the first three shows of the new season (I think that's right) then Jack could get the new team started before he announces at the end of the third episode that he is taking a job in Washington. Then, the scene could switch to a wedding. All the team would be there, of course, as the camera pans through the room. Then, the camera could focus on the couple at the front of the crowd as they say their final vows and, of course, it's Jack and Sam. And as all wedding ceremonies end, Jack finally gets to kiss Sam for real just after the minister says, "You may now kiss the bride."

After that, the show could continue with the new team for awhile probably until January or February, but we would definitely be aware of the passage of
          a certain amount of time. Maybe they could show the leaves turning colors, then later snow falling, and later still it's Spring again. Anyway, in one of the later episodes (or whenever Amanda returns from maternity leave) Daniel and Teal'c could be in the conference room when Sam walks in. Daniel could say something like, "Hi, Sam, it's great to have you back! Didn't you bring Grace with you? We wanted to see her."
          Then Sam could say, "No, she's with Jack. But I brought pictures!"
          As you can see, I've probably put way too much thought into this, and it's highly unlikely that it will play out like this, but in the "best of all possible scenarios" it would be nice, wouldn't it? What think you?
          WELCOME SGAIL!!!!!!!!!

Step right on over to the shipper town bar and grill and drown yourself in a variety of spirits to comfort the low shipper spirit.

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
            Hey gang

Time to get our shipper thread back to the top of the page me thinks!!

So here's a connundrum I'm hoping you can all help me with.

OK - S8 dvd boxset ... to buy or not to buy, that is the question
            I know it's not out yet but do I wait or do I just buy the individual dvds that have the best episodes? If so which episodes do you think are worth having (I know one or two which will ofcourse make the list!)

So what do you guys reckon???

Answers on a postcard to Billies Connundrum!!
            Hi Billie. I know that the posts in this thread mention that there is very little in the way of extras on the individual dvds, but all the directors series, commentaries etc will be on the box set when it comes out. I hope that helps you.
            sigpic

Comment

LMAO!!! That is so excellent! What do you think Sam's thinking there??? Kinda strange expression on her face
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                Hey *waves*

Now most of you probly don't even remeber me seein as it has been a pathetically long time since i posted on the thread, sorry But as i have been pondering again i thought i'd share, and i appologise now if you guys have already discussed this but if the thread moves half the speed it used to well....there is no point tryin to catch up cause it wont happen,

So i re watched the season nine promo (2)

Spoiler:

And i really can't help but wonder why oh WHY they put the moebius kiss in there unless it possibly means something.
                I mean if it was just to fill the what whole 2 secs it was on screen they hav 8 yrs of footage to pick from, why a Sam/Jack kiss.

I know we have been told the shows moving back to the old team dynamic n all, dont get me wrong i'll love that to but why do they have to continue to torment us with little things like this kiss that they KNOW we will spot in the NEW season 9 promo trailer ??

WHY ?

Oh My God i forgot how great it was to be able to rant at people who dont just turn round and go "Huh?"

misstweedledee
                *pounces and huggles misstweedledee*

WELCOME BACK MISSTWEEDLEDEE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  Hi Billie. I know that the posts in this thread mention that there is very little in the way of extras on the individual dvds, but all the directors series, commentaries etc will be on the box set when it comes out. I hope that helps you.
                  Certainly helps me Bev! Thanks for that bit of info - I'd been concerned that there'd be no extras on the boxset either. Like Melpomeme, I don't want to miss any of the Sam/Jack moments in S8 with it being RDA's final season, plus I also liked a lot of the eps (the scenes I don't like will get the "next" treatment ).
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                    Oh be still my shippy beating heart!! Thanks for the pics QE!! Especially pic 2, jacks eyes closed and looking yummy!

Just a quick ques....and apologies if I seem a little....shall we say...DOH! ..but are those pics real or are they befiddled???!!! Am SO DIGGIN RDA in that blue shirt

Not that it matters coz lovin them anyway!

gatebee, sugarshaker & mel - thanks for your valuable input into my S8 dvd connundrum I will take it under advisement!! *translation - gonna have to check with my bank manager!*

gatebee - lovin your pic! gonna have to rewatch that episode!
                    HERE HERE!!!!

BOW BEFORE QE, GODDESS OF SHIP, BRINGER OF SHIPPY PIX!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                      Certainly helps me Bev! Thanks for that bit of info - I'd been concerned that there'd be no extras on the boxset either. Like Melpomeme, I don't want to miss any of the Sam/Jack moments in S8 with it being RDA's final season, plus I also liked a lot of the eps (the scenes I don't like will get the "next" treatment ).
                      If *I* were 's superior in the police dept. he works for, I'd've made French fries outta him for interfering with what was a CLASSIFIED military operation AND for letting his personal feelings get in the way of his judgement. Sheesh! Doesn't he know the meaning of the term CLASSIFIED? Or maybe he just doesn't like leaving well enough alone. When CLASSIFIED is mentioned, that should be the end of prying into work...not for mr. potatohead.
                      Last edited by mad_gater; 09 July 2005, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Welcome SGAIL

The more the merrier, Make your self comfy and enjoy the Ship!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                          This interview was badly translated from French to German and before I make an even worse translation and mutilate the english language , I will post the translation from French to English that I've found:

Spoiler:

The heroine of Stargate reveils a new and wonderful adventure.

Amanda Tapping: My Miracle Baby

Soon to be 40 (28 August), Amanda Tapping savours the joy of being a
                          mother. Satisfied with Olivia as much as with Stargte SG-1, she
                          started shooting season 9.

TS: Your little Olivia came into your life on March 22nd. What great
                          joy it must have been!

AT: (laughs) Exactly ! And I can't even imagine my life without her
                          anymore ! As a matter of fact, from the moment I started shooting
                          Stargate again, in Vancouver, I have been taking her with me.

TS: Is your husband, Alan Kovacs (married on 23 September 1994) also
                          crazy about her?

AT: He is incredible. He is always trying to look after her. He
                          never in his life changed a diaper, but he is a master chef at it.

TS: Is there something you wish to pass on to her?

AT: Kindness. Because the world lacks too much of it.

TS: Before Olivia you've had two miscarriages...

AT: That was very hard on me. My first miscarriage was in autumn
                          2002, at the end of shooting the last episode of season 7 of
                          Stargate. The second one was shortly before I got pregnant with
                          Olivia. I don't need to tell you that we think of our girl as our
                          mircale baby.

TS: Do you still wish to enlarge your family in spite of what
                          happened ?

AT: Of course! All the more so, since I grew up with 2 brothers of
                          whom 1 my twin.

TS: To get back to Stargate, Richard Dean Anderson left the series
                          at the end of the last season. (M6 is airing the last one he will be
                          appearing in). Do you miss him?

AT: Yes, a lot. We all miss his humour, his jokes...

TS: Why did he leave?

AT: Because his daughter will soon turn 7 and she needs her father
                          to be around. During the weekdays, Richard was shooting in Vancouver
                          while spending his weekends in Los Angeles. It wasn't enough, so he
                          decided to live full-time in California.

TS: Before Richard's departure, will the fans finally have a clear
                          view of the love story between Jack and Samantha?

AT: Aaah no ! Anyway, while we wait for Richard's return in one or
                          two episodes, Samantha says to those who'd want to hear it, that she
                          isn't single... It's for you to figure it out.

(((((((((((((galaxy)))))))))))))))

WELCOME BACK GALAXY!!!!!!!

Comment

I love that little tid bit from AT,possible spoilers Sams not single. Theres hope for at least a smidgen of ship in S9
                            Thanks for the translations ((())).

And before I head up the wooden hill heres something to make your dreams warm and fuzzy

I borrowed this last one from someone but cant remember who, sorry! but its just too damn cute

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              posted this earlier but I like it so much ..... here it is again ..... see you all early tomorrow morning .....RL calls

They're checkin' out houses for their new family!

Sam: I like this one!!!!

Jack: It's OK, but I like this one...it's bigger...can fit more kids....*waggles eyebrows*

Sam: *knows what that gleam means and likes it*.....SOLD!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by mad_gater; 09 July 2005, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                Billie ... if I had the money I would buy all season. Only dvd box set I have is S7. Gave it to myself as a christmas present. Now all I am doing is recording them cause it cheaper.
                                I download....it's free!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X