This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by divcon
    Any closer and they'd become one person.
    they are of one mind .... "Always"

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Yes, what a class act Amanda Tapping is! I truly believe she and RDA are close, although I've doubted the friendship others professed for him in the past few weeks. I think she really misses him.
      Me too. Made me think of the interview with AT on one of the dvd extras either from S4 or 5 when she said that they were on their first day back filming after the long break and she saw RDA across the parking lot and thought 'Oh my *** that man is so gorgeous!, I can't believe I work with him'!!
      Yep you lucky lucky lady!!

Comment

Yeah or maybe. I think these pants are too small. They're awfully tight.
        LMAO!!! And considering the pants were rather loose to begin with...well...
        sig by PM

Comment

I just posted these on the RDA thread, but some here might enjoy too.

And my fav from the earlier post:

sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
            I just posted these on the RDA thread, but some here might enjoy too.
            http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...eneleta/sj.jpg
            http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...neleta/js2.jpg
            And my fav from the earlier post:
            http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../tuckingin.jpg
            QE ... I enjoy them here and there ... thanks for sharing ... they look so good together ... don't you thunk!

Comment

Hi! I've finally gotten the nerve to post a message here. I love reading your thoughts and feelings about Jack/Sam because I am a shipper also and have been for years. However, since RDA is moving on now and the show is going in a different direction, I really feel that The Powers That Be should wrap up this romance and give us the conclusion that we've all been waiting for for so long. In my dreams this is how I could see them doing that.

Since RDA has agreed to do the first three shows of the new season (I think that's right) then Jack could get the new team started before he announces at the end of the third episode that he is taking a job in Washington. Then, the scene could switch to a wedding. All the team would be there, of course, as the camera pans through the room. Then, the camera could focus on the couple at the front of the crowd as they say their final vows and, of course, it's Jack and Sam. And as all wedding ceremonies end, Jack finally gets to kiss Sam for real just after the minister says, "You may now kiss the bride."

After that, the show could continue with the new team for awhile probably until January or February, but we would definitely be aware of the passage of
              a certain amount of time. Maybe they could show the leaves turning colors, then later snow falling, and later still it's Spring again. Anyway, in one of the later episodes (or whenever Amanda returns from maternity leave) Daniel and Teal'c could be in the conference room when Sam walks in. Daniel could say something like, "Hi, Sam, it's great to have you back! Didn't you bring Grace with you? We wanted to see her."
              Then Sam could say, "No, she's with Jack. But I brought pictures!"
              As you can see, I've probably put way too much thought into this, and it's highly unlikely that it will play out like this, but in the "best of all possible scenarios" it would be nice, wouldn't it? What think you?

Comment

Welcome, sgail!

This is the place to talk about Sam and Jack! Glad you've decided to join the family. Please come back and post often!

Originally posted by sgail
                Hi! I've finally gotten the nerve to post a message here. I love reading your thoughts and feelings about Jack/Sam because I am a shipper also and have been for years. However, since RDA is moving on now and the show is going in a different direction, I really feel that The Powers That Be should wrap up this romance and give us the conclusion that we've all been waiting for for so long. In my dreams this is how I could see them doing that.

Since RDA has agreed to do the first three shows of the new season (I think that's right) then Jack could get the new team started before he announces at the end of the third episode that he is taking a job in Washington. Then, the scene could switch to a wedding. All the team would be there, of course, as the camera pans through the room. Then, the camera could focus on the couple at the front of the crowd as they say their final vows and, of course, it's Jack and Sam. And as all wedding ceremonies end, Jack finally gets to kiss Sam for real just after the minister says, "You may now kiss the bride."

After that, the show could continue with the new team for awhile probably until January or February, but we would definitely be aware of the passage of
                a certain amount of time. Maybe they could show the leaves turning colors, then later snow falling, and later still it's Spring again. Anyway, in one of the later episodes (or whenever Amanda returns from maternity leave) Daniel and Teal'c could be in the conference room when Sam walks in. Daniel could say something like, "Hi, Sam, it's great to have you back! Didn't you bring Grace with you? We wanted to see her."
                As you can see, I've probably put way too much thought into this, and it's highly unlikely that it will play out like this, but in the "best of all possible scenarios" it would be nice, wouldn't it? What think you?
                Oh, yes! If only.....

We generally think we'll have to wait until the last episode of the series (not season) for that to happen.....or anything close to it. But we're always hopeful here, and everyone will like the way you think!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                  All in favor of Sam/Jack Ship say EYES!!!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself!

EYES!!!!!
                  It is all about the eyes!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

SG-1 Interviews...Amanda's at the top (her first name's first alphabetically)...

I can see that Jack is mentioned but would like to know what she's really saying (as opposed to the stupid Altavista Babelfish translation that doesn't make a whole lot of sense anyway...)

Any German shippers wanna fill in the blanks on this???? Either that or direct me to the English translation since my knowledge of the German language is limited to counting from 1-10 and then to say thank you!

SO...Danke!

http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...on=show&ID=315

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

I'll try and translate for ya Uber

Just popping in quckly before work to send thoughts to the Florida Shippers since I won't be visiting over the weekend. Hope you'll all be safe.

Uber...had a glance...can't really tell (my German's a little rusty) I've got some rough (and shippy) though, so I'll try a translator.

It's a bit mussed up

Spoiler:
                      "Rick will as well known hardly have to be seen and therefore it
                      heavily the relationship further alive on the screen will show. But SAM becomes that, that it to hear wants to say, that it is not single. Like this to understand is, is left you!"
                      German shippers...PLEASE translate!

Someone contact _Anubis...he normally translates for us!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Just back from the UK with a bunch a kids performing at the Welsh choral festival. We were in Oxford when the bombs went off while traveling back from Wales. What is scary, we were staying at a hotel (on Sunday and Monday previously)a few blocks from where the bombs went off . I hope everyone of our SG-1 Family is safe and sound! Didn't have time to look at all previous posts. I still working on jet-lag and my asthma was set off from the stress of the tour. Hope all is well! - Marian
                        sigpic

Comment

This is downright spooky!!!

Where is everybody? Is this place working?

Well, I went straight to the German interviews and whipped out a German-English online dictionary. Here are the highlights but don't expect much from my interpretation.

Amanda's question
                          Spoiler:
                          Wie steht es um die Beziehung zwischen Jack und Sam?
                          "Rick wird ja bekanntlich kaum zu sehen sein und daher wird es schwer die Beziehung weiter lebendig auf dem Bildschirm zu zeigen. Aber Sam wird dem, der es hören will sagen, dass sie nicht ledig ist. Wie dies zu verstehen ist, bleibt euch überlassen!"

The question is about what is the relationship between Jack and Sam.

She remarks that she is not single (whatever that means). They remain committed [to each other] (whatever that means).

Rick's question
                          Spoiler:
                          Nach acht Staffeln bist du nun also Zurückgetreten und tatsächlich nicht mehr in jeder Episode der 9. Staffel zu sehen - werden wir Jack dennoch sehen?
                          "Klar, in den ersten Episoden werde ich auf dem Bildschirm zu sehen sein - was danch kommt: Warten wir es ab."

The question is about whether Jack is considering retiring. The response is he is comtemplating [something].

Rick's question 2:
                          Spoiler:
                          Was für eine Zukunft sieht du für Stargate? Eine 10. Staffel? Oder werden wir dich vielleicht am Ende der 9. Staffel nochmal sehen?
                          "Ob die Serie fortgeführt wird oder nicht, liegt jetzt nicht mehr an mir. Was die Quoten sagen ist letztlich entscheidend. Die Fans können jetzt zeigen, ob sie Stargate weiterhin wollen. Und ob ich am Ende der 9. Staffel nochmal zu sehen werde? Das ist eher unwahrscheinlich, doch an eine 9. Staffel glaubten wir Anfangs auch nicht, also wer weiß..."

The question is about whether there will be a Season 10?

His response may have to do with let's see what the fans think about it.

I hope my mini-translation is the correct spin. But I look forward to an expert translation.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sgail

Welcome sgail!

If you like Sam and Jack ship, you've come to the right place.

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

welcome sgail !!!

I hope you'll have fun here, post a lot and enjoy!!!!! this family is great you'll see!! internationaly great! so just for you : BIENVENUE!!

and of course: SAM AND JACK FOREVER TOGETHER !!

Comment

OK here goes.

Sam : You'd think they'd let me have at least a week off.

Jack : What do you mean?
                                Sam : I've been called into the SGC.
                                Jack : But it's our honeymoon. I'll ring Landry.
                                Ahhhh , so sweet!!!!!!!!! If Only!

Thanks for Playing (((divcon)))

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X