Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right from the beginning Jack has 'cared about Sam ALOT more than he's supposed to'. Here his is from 'In the line of duty' when Sam nearly died.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
      Right from the beginning Jack has 'cared about Sam ALOT more than he's supposed to'. Here his is from 'In the line of duty' when Sam nearly died.

yes Jack has "Always" cared for Sam .... and Sam has "Always" thought of Jack

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
        Strange things are still happening in the GW universe *scratches head and wonders why yesterday afternoon post is still number 2 in the queue!*

Anyhoo, just popping in on a mini sleep intermission and to beg your indulgence as this is totally OT. For the last three mornings the house alarm from next door has woken me up at 4am. Today however when I've got to be up in oh about 2 hours it goes off at 3.30. So I'm handing over to Jack to sort things out....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...lie/jack31.jpg

Thanking you all for your indulgence (thought the pic of Jack might help!) and just so this post isn't a complete shipper loss....

HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU KIDS!!!!!
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../jacksam16.jpg

*waves sleepily and heads off back to the world of shipper dreams*
        Just love looking at that picture from Threads. It was the day Gen. Jack O'Neill said "Always" to Col. Samantha Carter and she knew now that it was real.

Comment

Here goes, I'm actually aiming to be the last post. Maybe the loop can be broken.

*Together at last. Did you lock the door? No I just made the jumper invisible.*
          yup you broke the loop alright .... that explosive kiss that Sam and Jack made did the trick

Comment

Just a look says it all

TOGETHER FOREVER,
            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
              LMAO! It even looks as though Jack's checking to make sure Daniel's nowhere near and not likely to interrupt Jack's expression says "If you come anywhere near us I'm gonna beat the crap outta ya!"
              Or an even worse fate: "Come near us and I'll send you to live with Kinsey for a month!"

Daniel: NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!!!!!! I'll be good! I promise!!

Comment

Just because I love this ep. Jack doesn't have to say anything, everything he's thinking is written all over his face.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
                  Was watching MacGyver earlier today and was wonderin if Im the only person who shouts at the TV when he kisses some one who is not Sam! Maybe Im crazy, but I dont care Sam will always be the only girl for Jack no matter what TV show it is

You are starting to sound like a candidate for the shippertown insane asylum....

Comment

Just because I love this ep. Jack doesn't have to say anything, everything he's thinking is written all over his face.

Jack's probably thinkin' somethin' along the lines of "Is it just me or did it suddenly get warm in here?"

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                      Jack's probably thinkin' somethin' along the lines of "Is it just me or did it suddenly get warm in here?"

Yeah or maybe. I think these pants are too small. They're awfully tight.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

look at how close they are walking .... so close .... touching hands ... they didn't have to walk that near to each other but they did .... so sweet

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                          look at how close they are walking .... so close .... touching hands ... they didn't have to walk that near to each other but they did .... so sweet
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/080e6fe4.jpg

Any closer and they'd become one person.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/080e6fe4.jpg
                            great pic! i just made it my desktop piccy.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              I was glad to see in the latest TV GUIDE with Sam and Mitchell on the cover,that AT at least mentioned missing RDA, not like some others I could name.
                              Originally posted by majorsal
                              leave it to amanda.
                              Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              Her actual words were "it felt a little naked without Rick."
                              any sentence with the words naked and rick....
                              Yes, what a class act Amanda Tapping is! I truly believe she and RDA are close, although I've doubted the friendship others professed for him in the past few weeks. I think she really misses him.

Sally, your view of the SG world always makes me feel better. I'm a little bummed (what an inappropriate word for a woman of my age) at the spoilers I read for Beachhead and Ex Deus Machina, but I'm going to sleep on it all before I even try to form an opinion.

Glad to see the Ship Family is well tonight. I think Sam & Jack are too.....

JACK: I think our long, cold winter is almost over.....
                              SAM: You mean......?
                              JACK: That's right. You.....me......

Comment

great pic! i just made it my desktop piccy.

sally
                                cool very glad you can use it. I am enjoying capping. Just started 2 days ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X