This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    That's absolutely terrible!!!! At least you've seen WoO so you're not completely deprived.

Here's a couple of wallpapers to help you through the deprivation

Divide & Conquer

Beneath The Surface
    These are wonderful Oma. Thanks for sharing.
    sigpic

Comment

Okay, so the time travelling is happenning here as well. Hope this post pops up somewhere where it can be seen.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        I'm alright shelsfc, Oma and everybody else . I don't live in London , not far ..I'm on the south coast ( 1 hour and a half from London ) my children go to London sometimes for a school trip to see some shows at the west end ....They went to see " The Lion King " there a few weeks back .... but like Ship Nana said ..can all those evil people be brought back to justice .

and all my condoleances to the familes of those innocent victims

Caty

Glad you and your children are all ok!!!!
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
          Hows about a bit more shipper therapy.....

Hellooooo to jacks hand!!

The eyes say it all (part 1)

The eyes say it all (part 2)

The Shipper Council rests its case!!!! (for tonight anyway!!)

All in favor of Sam/Jack Ship say EYES!!!!

Sorry, couldn't help myself!
          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            I'm glad you are OK scjon and Oma too and others from GW living or working in London .
            Hope we won't be hearing about any more casualties this morning .

and Sam and Jack forever

Caty
            Thanks Caty, glad you're ok. I'm still slightly in shock as if I hadn't injured my knee, I would almost certainly have been on the Kings Cross underground train. Thoughts,love and sympathies to all those affected.
            always and forever
            My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
            My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Just a few more posts until we break the timeloop (fingers crossed).

Did someone say timeloop? Excuse me. SAM!!!!!!! Where is that woman when you need her. I've only got a few posts to go.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

In case this message makes its way across the electronic highway tonight, remember there are

7........ COUNT 'EM........7 DAYS UNTIL JULY 15 PREMIERE!!!

You may SQUEE now!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, hey...I'm trying to write a little ship fic of my own for crying out loud!

Now wouldn't that be a great read!!

Comment

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I'm feeling very nostalgic today, I guess after watching all of Season 8 yesterday, brought back great shipper memories, so here's just an early one.....

I'm going to miss RDA, very much.

Comment

Here goes, I'm actually aiming to be the last post. Maybe the loop can be broken.

*Together at last. Did you lock the door? No I just made the jumper invisible.*

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Strange things are still happening in the GW universe *scratches head and wonders why yesterday afternoon post is still number 2 in the queue!*

Anyhoo, just popping in on a mini sleep intermission and to beg your indulgence as this is totally OT. For the last three mornings the house alarm from next door has woken me up at 4am. Today however when I've got to be up in oh about 2 hours it goes off at 3.30. So I'm handing over to Jack to sort things out....

Thanking you all for your indulgence (thought the pic of Jack might help!) and just so this post isn't a complete shipper loss....

HERE'S LOOKING AT YOU KIDS!!!!!

*waves sleepily and heads off back to the world of shipper dreams*

Comment

Strange things are still happening in the GW universe *scratches head and wonders why yesterday afternoon post is still number 2 in the queue!*

Anyhoo, just popping in on a mini sleep intermission and to beg your indulgence as this is totally OT. For the last three mornings the house alarm from next door has woken me up at 4am. Today however when I've got to be up in oh about 2 hours it goes off at 3.30. So I'm handing over to Jack to sort things out....

Thanking you all for your indulgence (thought the pic of Jack might help!) and just so this post isn't a complete shipper loss....

Maybe Jack is doling out a little old fashioned firing squad justice to those involved in this heinous act!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                            I was glad to see in the latest TV GUIDE with Sam and Mitchell on the cover,that AT at least mentioned missing RDA, not like some others I could name.
                            leave it to amanda.

Her actual words were "it felt a little naked without Rick."

any sentence with the words naked and rick....

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...lie/jack31.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../jacksam16.jpg

And I thought 5am was a bad time to be waken by the neighbours alarm.(Although that night I'd only gotten to bed an hour earlier) Quite right in getting Jack to assist in this matter. Hope you got back to sleep ok.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

The eyes say it all (part 1)
                                i LOVE it when sam looks at jack that way! and with amanda's awesome acting, the obvious love shines through!

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X