Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the first chance i've had to pop in today!

I'm glad to see most of our London members are ok!!! Is there anyone from London who still hasn't been in to let us know?? I'm just watching the news again and the death toll has gone up from 33 to 46

My thoughts are with everyone down there!

In the newspapers there have been rumours that the people responsible are from the Midlands so the police force up here are on high alert We're not safe anywhere anymore

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))

P.S Its good to see you Ship Nana! Its been a while! and thanks to everyone for all the shippy pics and the cookies and lemonade!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
      On the topic of S9, i've just read an article on GW regarding the plot for Beach Head and it says
      Spoiler:

He (Landry) calls upon Lt. Colonel Carter (Amanda Tapping), who has developed a potent weapon that Landry is convinced can wipe out the Ori's forces if negotiation fails. With mixed emotions, Carter returns to the SG-1 team to assist in the mission.

Mmmm anyone else think that maybe Carters
      Spoiler:
      mixed emotions have something to do with the departure of a certain beloved General??

well all I see is the
      Spoiler:
      Lt. Colonel....which means...no retirement, no civilian...
      and I've just read the article about Ex deus Machina hoping that something might be revealed but nothing....nada ....rien du tout....hope Joe wasn't too exited when he said us shipperS to check out this episode...

Caty I'm glad to hear you're alright and thanks Florence for the infos about Caty and the fact she lives away from London, I felt better after reading your post.

I hope Rune is well too...I hope we'll have news soon

BAck to J&S cause life is a celebration, especially in those days...thanks guys for the smiles and laughter you make me feel with all those great pics and manips and thoughts.....

((((((((((((shipper family)))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Sum1
        I saw WoO. I think I saw D&C a while back but don't remember much from it and BTS I haven't seen at all. I also only have seasons 1 and 6 on DVD.
        That's absolutely terrible!!!! At least you've seen WoO so you're not completely deprived.

Here's a couple of wallpapers to help you through the deprivation

Divide & Conquer

Beneath The Surface
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
          Shipper Season 9 Opening Scene:

Sam: Here's the wedding album. Let me just see if I can find a picture where Daniel isn't standing between us.

*Mala's pic*
          LMAO! It even looks as though Jack's checking to make sure Daniel's nowhere near and not likely to interrupt Jack's expression says "If you come anywhere near us I'm gonna beat the crap outta ya!"
          sigpic

Comment

HEY SHIP FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

I know I haven't really been posting much (at all) Lately... but I am still with you all in spirit! I've just had myself a Ship Marathon, actually... *sigh*

Tonite at 2100, I'm off on a flight to a 6 week Army Training Course, so I REALLY won't be able to post!!! Wish me luck!!!! I get back August 21st. On August 22nd I start an intensive theatre course, studying under such theatre proffessionals as TOM MCBEATH!!! *Squeeee*

I love you all, SHIP FOREVER, I hope Season 9 goes well...

see you in 2 months!!!!!

(((((((((((((((Ship Family)))))))))))))

MajorSam
            The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
            |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
              HEY SHIP FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

I know I haven't really been posting much (at all) Lately... but I am still with you all in spirit! I've just had myself a Ship Marathon, actually... *sigh*

Tonite at 2100, I'm off on a flight to a 6 week Army Training Course, so I REALLY won't be able to post!!! Wish me luck!!!! I get back August 21st. On August 22nd I start an intensive theatre course, studying under such theatre proffessionals as TOM MCBEATH!!! *Squeeee*

I love you all, SHIP FOREVER, I hope Season 9 goes well...

see you in 2 months!!!!!

(((((((((((((((Ship Family)))))))))))))MajorSam
              oh woah !!! something is sure, you won't be bored !!! have fun and take care!! and when you come back we'll fill you with all the things you missed
              we'll take care of our fav couple for you !!

See you in two Months !!!!!!
              ((((((((((((((((( MajorSam )))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                More Moebius 2[spoiler] Have you noticed that they sometimes act more like our SG-1 as the episode proceeds. For example, how Jack gets annoyed with Daniel,Teal'c stoically comments about the Goa'uld, and Jack radios to Sam, "Carter, how's it going in there?" following his remark that she's "hot!!"
                'Yes, I noticed how Sam seems more and more like our Sam, less awkward,(except for the clenched fist walk towards the PJ) more assured and Jack has seemed to shed his alt. self even earlier. He's nothing like the man on the charter boat. But then our Jack supposedly didn't leave anyone behind and alt Jack left a slew behind, including Kawalsky. Always wondered when she says she likes Daniel, which Daniel she's talking about. They had just met our Daniel and the alt Daniel was dead. Of course, she says she lied about that, anyway, but she had to have someone in mind, not just lying per se. And which Daniel alt Jack thought seemed "that way?" Again, they'd just met our Daniel.

On another note, my thoughts are with our UK friends today. But there has been a local tragedy that's also in my thoughts, not on the scale of London of course, but each life is precious.
                Last edited by Gatetrixer; 08 July 2005, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Jack: wonder what Sam want to do tonight?

cap by gb

Comment

Sam: I hope Jack is planning to party tonight .... TGIF

cap by gb

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria
                      Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I'm feeling very nostalgic today, I guess after watching all of Season 8 yesterday, brought back great shipper memories, so here's just an early one.....

I'm going to miss RDA, very much.

I was glad to see in the latest TV GUIDE with Sam and Mitchell on the cover,that AT at least mentioned missing RDA, not like some others I could name. Her actual words were "it felt a little naked without Rick."

Comment

Hows about a bit more shipper therapy.....

Hellooooo to jacks hand!!

The eyes say it all (part 1)

The eyes say it all (part 2)

The Shipper Council rests its case!!!! (for tonight anyway!!)

Comment

Was watching MacGyver earlier today and was wonderin if Im the only person who shouts at the TV when he kisses some one who is not Sam! Maybe Im crazy, but I dont care Sam will always be the only girl for Jack no matter what TV show it is

Comment

Originally posted by Atteria
                            Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I'm feeling very nostalgic today, I guess after watching all of Season 8 yesterday, brought back great shipper memories, so here's just an early one.....

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y27...andSam-Sol.jpg
                            I'm going to miss RDA, very much.
                            I've noticed that several of you have with your signature "Hic Comitas Regit."
                            What does that mean?
                            sigpic

Comment

Jack: Sam, FCOL , what is happening to GW. No technobable please.
                              Sam: Well sir, I mean Jack, I think the the clock is just a bit off.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                There was a bomb scare in Edinburgh yesteday. They carried out two controlled explosions on a bus in Princes Street. Dipsofjazz lives just off or very near Princes Street. I don't know exactly what happened...here's hoping it was a false alarm. See what happens when these terrorists do what they do? They put everyone on a knife edge.
                                Hi chums. Thanks Suekay, but I'm okay. Love to all the UK shippers who are affected by this awful thing.

Sam and Jack Together Forever!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X